Very interested to start testing any and everything.

Hellablaked

Hellablaked

Will journal any test grows and post daily updates. Finally have my own property and ready to get my breeding grounds buildt up again. Need seeds and genes for the library ..

Living in Butte county, by oroville lake.. beautiful mess, fires took everything and time to rebuild.. the plants and flowers are already doing 110%

• Like 1
Ilynnboy

appreciate the enthusiasm 

Names

Ilynnboy.

Been here since day2 or 3.

Cool place with great members.

Kinda a quiet chill site.

Maybe someone needs testers?

Or u just looking for some freebies?

Seeds are pretty easy to come by usually.

Just don't ask for them in open forum.

It is common courtesy to private message someone who you've had conversations with about a plant or cross.

Thanks

Welcome to the lab

• Like 4
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1
Hellablaked

I'm not trying to get a handout. Just want to broaden my horizons. And I think documenting a grow logbfor someone els s breeding project will help me dial in my own methods. I'm willing to trade as well...

Spent 278 and then 142 at jbc weeds,got everything local I could find on etsy and fbook market.. just so sick of seeing the same 30 strains pollenxhucked at each other. I wanna get my hands on more rare and odd genetics. Not to mention. A few landraces for the personal seed bank...

Basically just excited to bring something else to the table here  all this dessert is spoiling erryones appetit, lol!

• Like 3
Ilynnboy

no worries either way around.

Hell everyone needs a hand now and then.

:smileys-passing-joint:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..