Acapulco Gold

Zoot

The information below was supplied to us by @GoodEnergyGrower thanks for the link 👍🏼👊🏼💪🏼

Here is the info on Acapulco Gold for those that are interested.  Can be found on this link:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?s=2bd962151b8dca1f9d17896b971cf993&t=329471&page=10

"I'd rather call it Liquid Kid's Acapulco as a matter of respect... Bodhi, after all, simply reproduced a strain he received from someone else and is releasing it to the public. In a similar way, ACE is just getting a piece of the cake and making the most of the chance to redistribute a big named cultivar. 

But credit goes to Liquid_kid06, who sourced and preserved the strain in 2010 and passed it along, as far as I know, his thread can still be found at the Canna Cabana. Gotta give credit when credit is due, as often originators get lost in translation within this big game of egos and money.

Preserving the original and true story behind every genetics is just as important as preserving the seeds themselves IMHO, otherwise it's just random seeds... without this people, no one else will be growing those nowadays and we wouldn't be able to document a piece of history.

Vibes. tiphat.gif"-Mustafunk

"this is a great thread...

i dont get alot of time these days to surf the forums..

but its a real treat when i do, so much great info and sharing...

***mustafunk is absolutley correct.... the ag is from liquid kid who got them from his mentor greywolf. ive had to tip toe around the subject for a bit because i was not sure liquid kid wanted to be revealed, but i got someconfirmation its ok to share the info. most of the full grows of the ag are on two private sites that has also made things harder to divulge. the ag is a vintage line that greywolf obtained long ago, its a creative sativa that lends itself to music and merrymaking, its a 14-16 weeker, and is semi stable indoors... a friend really wanted to grow some ag and i offered him mine under the promise to make more so everyone could enjoy them, the nierika freebies are those seeds......

Guest dawn patrol

If anybody indoor or up north is hesitating because of the flowering time.......well, I'm just down here with a lot of sunshine for the next 8 months working on my seed plan for the next 8 months 😉

On 7/18/2019 at 12:10 AM, dawn patrol said:

If anybody indoor or up north is hesitating because of the flowering time.......well, I'm just down here with a lot of sunshine for the next 8 months working on my seed plan for the next 8 months 😉

I grew out the Barney’s version, and sent the rest  of my pack off to a member here. Everyone says the Barney’s was bunk tho. I called mine at 12 weeks as it looked like it needed 12 more lol... Bodhi has all the right connections so this is probably flame and original lines. @dawn patrolmass medical seeds is giving away Acapulco gold freebies with a purchase.. Their 5 star looks killer and it comes feminized. You could get some fems for flower production and the A/G for free. He selected all hermi’s and mutants out then open pollinated the rest. Should be really nice seeds.

@Ilynnboy i am surprised to hear ha about Barney’s Farm AG. It s a knockoff of Reeferman’s Apple Pie and the times I have been to Amsterdam it was literally my favorite smoke in town. Only thing that comes close to the 3dg13.

maybe they have a good cut and the seeds are variable.

13 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

@Ilynnboy i am surprised to hear ha about Barney’s Farm AG. It s a knockoff of Reeferman’s Apple Pie and the times I have been to Amsterdam it was literally my favorite smoke in town. Only thing that comes close to the 3dg13.

maybe they have a good cut and the seeds are variable.

I never finished flowering it out. I culled it at around 12-13 weeks as it was just starting to build buds. My C99 was harvested already ( 4 weeks earlier) and was great smoke. So I killed it.

I don’t have a garden so to say. I just do pop up gardens here and there. It was the lone plant in a tent..

Who knows maybe it would have been Killer had I given it the 20 weeks it needed. But that is 2 rounds of Cinderella which I adore... above most everything...

Good to see you @fabvariousk. Hope things are well? 

• 1 month later...
Guest BeaverIslander
On 7/21/2019 at 11:12 AM, zoot said:

Well the pack said 11 seeds but I got 12, 👍🏼

And they all went down for a nap today. 

Hey zoot, how about an update on your A.G.?

3 hours ago, BeaverIslander said:

Hey zoot, how about an update on your A.G.?

I have 7 going and I lost 5 to thrip damage 😢

out of the 7 though I have one that I really like, showing strong sativa leaves, I will need to get some pics later 

Well I thought that I had 7 but I guess it’s 6.

Anyway here is the group

A93088CB-3D5D-4C27-B9C4-CA2FA66DDBB8.thumb.jpeg.38595af3f4f7aa6a159622e40617a375.jpeg

51750A71-B03B-4A78-89BF-23B514159E0C.thumb.jpeg.e756e61641beeadcef33ef70b23e4fe7.jpeg

and my favorite one with the thinest leaves, I really want this one to be a female

107D8678-0F05-42E6-AB52-9DB81095C0EB.thumb.jpeg.fe7283c3949e1070452e8d55cc2cc603.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Monkeynuts

Oh so interested in this. I have been holding these waiting till i had a greenhouse. Looking great so far cant wait to see the finish. Good luck on your grow man.   I would love to know what you got planned for nuites, light schedule, nerd shit etc

On 7/18/2019 at 6:10 AM, dawn patrol said:

Need to check mine vault..maybe i left some of Bodhis AG..am sended a pack to Donald Mallard but he was busted before some short time..

if i have them will send you there to try..  your climate is much better for these type of genetics and i dont wish to grow them indoor,they take

too much space and vigour is turbo-crazy..

Kind regards  @dawn patrol

Its a pity they just lay inside seed vault while i have hundreds or thousends other seeds that i will actually "maybe" grow in future..

also AG is plant that is best for outdoor..,they are huge and they need real sun for proper yield and potency,they cant finish

optimal in North 45 degrees outdoor,so its a waste to not share them with those that have chance to grow them in hotter

and better suitable enviroment..

Thanx @dawn patrol and @Ilynnboy for kind words,i think same about you and i love these community right cause of good positive

spirit that rules here and made this place quality one..

Archived