Cryptic labs

flboy

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

You run them full blast at 24 inches.Just checked at 550 watts at 24 inches is dead nut's 1000 par.

Yessir. I have never turned them down. I did find the little screw driver they came with the other day. I thought they were lost in the move lol. 

Thanks for the info brother. So 1000 par at 24 inches. Good to know. Where dod you get that gadget from. Might meed to invest in one. Got a feeling they might finish at 18 inches away

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, flboy said:

Yessir. I have never turned them down. I did find the little screw driver they came with the other day. I thought they were lost in the move lol. 

Thanks for the info brother. So 1000 par at 24 inches. Good to know. Where dod you get that gadget from. Might meed to invest in one. Got a feeling they might finish at 18 inches away

I bought it straight threw Apogee it came with a nice free case and free shipping.I like to buy straight from the man if i can.Makes warranty claims much easier.

Just now, oldschool said:

I bought it straight threw Apogee it came with a nice free case and free shipping.I like to buy straight from the man if i can.Makes warranty claims much easier.

What is the price for the one you have

1 minute ago, flboy said:

What is the price for the one you have

You ready?  $552.00 smacker's.It has helped me in my room with light overlap.At lower distance the HLG doesnt have great side lighting.But hung higher and turned uo you can get almost perfect par overlap.

41 minutes ago, oldschool said:

You ready?  $552.00 smacker's.It has helped me in my room with light overlap.At lower distance the HLG doesnt have great side lighting.But hung higher and turned uo you can get almost perfect par overlap.

Damn i could get another light damn near for that. Mayve after a couple cuts i could do it 

• 2 weeks later...

Closest one is 16" from light but not showing any ill effects from it at this point. First pix is #7 which is closest to lights. 28 days of 12/12

20200416_123108.jpg

20200416_123121.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Little look around the new room as of today. #5 and 7 chunkin and stankin. New growcraft x4 600 watt added and have a second one waiting to be shipped for other side of room. Takin a little longer to complete than expected but finally gettin there

20200502_151647.jpg

20200503_082451.jpg

20200503_082424.jpg

3 hours ago, Slick rick said:

Once u get the feel for it you can get huge yields from small pots I can't see me going back to dirt inside 

Agreed. Still have some tweekin to do but this round has me sold. Im using calmag for first 30 days with floraflex a/b from start to finish but is there other goodies im missing. Not sure if the nutrients need a booster of some sort. 

9 hours ago, Slick rick said:

I was using a pk booster from mega crop an drip clean every once an awhile 

Yes i am using drip clean i forgot to mention that. So pk booster.  Need too look into that

Thanks

On 5/12/2020 at 4:10 PM, Coastal said:

Gypsum lol.. loved the coco too, once I figured out how to keep the ph stable with feed..

At what rate do you apply man. I take it add to top of pots under drippers?  Does it effect the ph once feed hits the gypsum?  Im finding floraflex keeps me pretty stable in res. With hardly ever adding ph down. 6-6.2. Im in 2 gallon pots

Just about 1 tsp per gallon I think is around 200ppm... itwont stay dissolved at over 300 ppm so that's about the max... you can top dress 1tbs per gallon of medium too if you dont want to run it in the feed... it'll clog stuff up if it's not flowing fast..

Archived