Baked Beanz Giveaway

Zoot

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beanz have very good work...  am always have "wow" effect when i sees his huge trees.. 

and a buds looks good growed and sweet from resin..  definitly gear that i will also love to smoke..

Growed only Headbanger F2 from him and am really liked what i got there,its mine favorite strain last half year..

Thanx man,definitly will look for your beanz in future...  those A5 crosses am very much interested..

Wish best and good to see you and your work here..

On 4/19/2019 at 3:00 PM, Dog Star said:

Beanz have very good work...  am always have "wow" effect when i sees his huge trees.. 

and a buds looks good growed and sweet from resin..  definitly gear that i will also love to smoke..

Growed only Headbanger F2 from him and am really liked what i got there,its mine favorite strain last half year..

Thanx man,definitly will look for your beanz in future...  those A5 crosses am very much interested..

think you got me mixed up with someone else

don't do trees (wish I could)

wish I had some Headbanger for me lol

no A5 crosses either

but thanks for the positive vibes !!

Sam

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:00 AM, Dog Star said:

yer thinking of the icmag Beanz….. who used to be named Baked Beanz. …… the guy that got me banned from icmag

we figured out a few weeks back that Samwell BB is not that guy. 🙂

2 hours ago, Kingfish said:

Thank You both @Samwell BB and @zoot !! Wow, above and beyond as always from

all “Lab Members”. 

You will be even happier after it's grown out, Samwells gear is pure fire. It would be more popular if he charged $150 a pack I do think

4 hours ago, berda said:

ill try the  meltaway cookies please.going to go outside also

Nice work newbie, $100+ pack of seeds and only 3 posts.😍

Be sure to give my man sam some respect and remember to share the love when you are able.

Just good Karma.

Peace

Shag

fred-flintstone-stoner.png.7da9a3c19fd0cb6a75c99c2963fe21be.png

1 hour ago, Tynehead Tom said:

yer thinking of the icmag Beanz….. who used to be named Baked Beanz. …… the guy that got me banned from icmag

Thank You for clarification.

3 hours ago, Samwell BB said:

think you got me mixed up with someone else

don't do trees (wish I could)

wish I had some Headbanger for me lol

no A5 crosses either

but thanks for the positive vibes !!

Sam

Definitly am mixed..  was tought beanz from icmag come here as he was before have same name...

3 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

Didnt know that,am haved good experience with him..  sorry to hear you was banned cause of him..

am was banned cause of Hammerhead 2 times..  maybe you are good with Hammerhead @Tynehead Tom...  ;D  LOL

Anyway think those social media just made people more lonely while goal is to be connected,Hammer didnt have understanding

for mine jokes so he snitched me to Yogurtboogey moderator..  then i go on cooling..  but only a week per bann..

What did you do that they ban you forever..?

54 minutes ago, Dog Star said:

Definitly am mixed..  was tought beanz from icmag come here as he was before have same name...

Didnt know that,am haved good experience with him..  sorry to hear you was banned cause of him..

am was banned cause of Hammerhead 2 times..  maybe you are good with Hammerhead @Tynehead Tom...  ;D  LOL

Anyway think those social media just made people more lonely while goal is to be connected,Hammer didnt have understanding

for mine jokes so he snitched me to Yogurtboogey moderator..  then i go on cooling..  but only a week per bann..

What did you do that they ban you forever..?

if people want my story they can send me a private message. 😉 I've put it behind me.

Hammerhead and I don't know each other no. I am only familiar by what I see on the forums. I would absolutely grow his gear though and am trying not to judge peoples breeding by their personalities. Being banned from icmag was good for me, I found z-labs and my search for a excellent forum community was over. I have no need for other sites.

Wasn’t it mostly telling him to join here,lol, so he could share more without getting ripped off or banned? 

Just now, Coastal said:

Wasn’t it mostly telling him to join here,lol, so he could share more without getting ripped off or banned? 

yup..... that was about 30% of it.

I get asked about this stuff more often than one might think..... I should tell the whole story but it's not fait to do it in Samwell's giveaway thread.

The important thing is that they are two different people ….. one is welcome here..... the other.... I would hope is not LOL

I didn’t mind the guy.. he was just as much an opinionated ass as most of us and I think it was more a misunderstanding.., seemed he thought he was being loyal to the forum and I understand that.., just you knew because you had been here and knew it was better.

he definitely got a bit defensive after, wouldn’t have much to do with me because I was still friends with you too, which was funny.

most of us are pretty fucked up after years of getting chased and robbed, mixed with money and entourages of trimmers etc makes for wierd sorts of people.

that dude still does a lot for the plant and the community as he feels fit. I gotta respect that and even if dude thinks some crazy ass shit about me and doesn’t like me I still will give him props for doing good work and putting his time money and freedom on the line to breed and share like that...

remember how crazy it got when Chimera pretended to be a girl and trolled the fuck outa beanz for shit talking his stuff and giving stuff away,lol... you called that one! I was blown away you where right. That was low even for that guy.

Apologies to @Samwell BB but it is probably better to clear up although you may have to again... I chose coastal because I’m from the Sunshine Coast BC and have gotten multiple people ask for info on Coastal seed lines.

26 minutes ago, Coastal said:

Apologies to @Samwell BB but it is probably better to clear up although you may have to again... I chose coastal because I’m from the Sunshine Coast BC and have gotten multiple people ask for info on Coastal seed lines.

Yep...  am asked you day before "is that your company,those Coastal seeds?"  ;D  LOL

It was like some simple logic for me.. you are Coastal so this must to be your company... hehehehe

Wished to ask you more on Burmese..

7 hours ago, inhaletime said:

Im down to do a grow journal on baked alien cookies. :beavisnbutthead:

PM me with your details and I will get them off.

Image result for that's all folks

NO MORE BEANZ TO GIVE OUT

On 5/5/2019 at 7:19 AM, berda said:

ill try the  meltaway cookies please.going to go outside also @zoot

Glad I saw this, pm me with your shipping addy

Archived