Ethnobotanical plants!

Guest Oldproseeds

Guest Oldproseeds

@Words yeah brother huh.....i am getting fucked up boy!!

This definitely came out way better than my last batch 10 years ago hahahaha.......long fucking time?

Life sucks.....glad i have a new way to fucking get my OPIATES in a very private and happy setting indoors!

The world has gotten way to HOT here in Florida as well as the Arctic zones now...has been effecting my gardening decades.......

Heck im chilling now though fuck the world if people can't see the place burning up...it is about to dang late anyhow folks you watch.

Sure helps to have the opium in these hard times right!!!

🙂

Thanks friends....OP

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

took your advice @Oldproseeds, been reading when I can, so much information to digest on this stuff. 

think next time ill use the half jars and try bulk with coco.. got a few jars with some really weird looking stuff - cool to see it grow.. then i got a few that look good to me but what do i know haha. heres a photo of one, thanks again for the info. going to birth them soon.

156.thumb.jpg.cf513183ded6ec5d0e488630ca5661a5.jpg

Archived