Ethnobotanical plants!

Guest Oldproseeds

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Oldproseeds

WOOOOO have i got some HIGH Alkaloid Poppies here!!!

Happy that i can now do them indoors using my home style LED bulbs friends,

last winters grow was a fucking joke outdoors.....it really is all about Global Warming folks....

So tonight id like to show them pods all cut up and oozing hehehehe!!!

🙂

tell you what folks...as i cut off the done pods i lick the stems and i will tell U WOW,

the juices will burn and numb your tung for a good 15 minutes so id say the description about the poppies is right!

(HIGH ALKALOIDS)

😉

im not a fan of eating opium because you get addicted injesting the stuff that way?

i like making a resin and smoking it on a bud!!

only takes 1 be bee sized piece to feel it...

anyways have a look!

indoor poppies.14.JPG

indoor poppies.15.JPG

indoor poppies.16.JPG

indoor poppies.17.JPG

indoor poppies.18.JPG

indoor poppies.19.JPG

indoor poppies.20.JPG

Guest Oldproseeds

i like that last pic....like an Angel ready to FLY HAHAHA!!!!!!

i love opium to relax a stressed body and mind and smoking resins will never get you sick!

i hope the idea of (Perpetual Poppies Indoors) keeps rocking out the pods like they are now,

even after the 1 poppy is done a few branch poppies still grow from the stem...i am also using stems to extract!!

fucking powerful latex in the whole plant really... 😉

just harvested about 50 pods so far indoors!

Well a few more pics of the poppy grow and thank GOD for medicinal plants on this earth as we NEED THEM BAD NOW..

1779370483_indoorpoppies_21.thumb.JPG.c88068b7ea385424f44cc0e772a498fa.JPG

1764286962_indoorpoppies_22.thumb.JPG.f00e8c37037e68698e12727fca140880.JPG

960049593_indoorpoppies_23.thumb.JPG.47494386cf610959ccad8becebfe2e40.JPG

i have tiny babies down in the pots i started a few weeks ago.....

2126561900_indoorpoppies_24.thumb.JPG.4cca331c62dac40fa1bed87cbeceb785.JPG

Last pic you can see how the set up is....i am using 20 bulbs at 15 LED watts each on that rack in the 3rd room!

923318840_indoorpoppies_25.thumb.JPG.2a05773f9afb3c6189df42bcbcd847b9.JPG

This should make the thread better and hoping you like the grow....if anybody wants to know how to grow them indoors just ask!

Have a good night friends puff puff pass.....

🙂

OP

• 1 month later...
Guest Oldproseeds

Well...the perpetual poppies may be ending for summer?

got a bunch of heads though and plant stems to make my smokable opium!

1173137693_wildlettuce.3.thumb.JPG.c66be9f72bed0b45aaf45881418363ff.JPG

i make opium usually with rubbing alcohol to extract the opiates and stuff.....dry slowly on a pyrex dish like this wild let's resin!

which smelled just like real opiate when cooking it....but now I'm doing the real drug....   😉

will grind up the dry poppy pods seedless and this time using the plant materials,

may do separate extractions to see how good plant materials are by itself?

ANYBODY OUT THERE SMOKE OPIUM???

Anyway...i am doing another test indoors in a cooler room again to see if the poppy seed germinates and grows proper in 75 degrees?

the room they grew in is now 90 degrees and they are doing tiny assed poppy heads....

they hate the HEAT just like do huh?

why i live in Florida i do not know...100 every dang day here year round....the sun tilts but temps really never go down anymore?

GLOBAL WARMING IS HERE TO STAY GET READY FOR THE HELL IT WILL BRING>>>>>

this is the WORST decade i ever seen.

Hence the need for a good poppy smoke!!!!

On to Kratom again........i recently got some packs of Kratom seeds folks......1 of the hardest little projects you can do.....the smallest seed ever?

P1010020.thumb.JPG.fb4297419fffee24801314921b4b45c4.JPG

These things are even smaller than a poppy seed?

Found a good outlet with fresh seeds and have them going now......transplanted microscopic babies and away we go..............  🙂

Here are the packs i germinated!

P1010018.thumb.JPG.ef1ec4eb9919461bfee46445ce6ff176.JPG

This is a rare more potent strain above!!

Next is the Red Malay!

P1010019.thumb.JPG.e8342ca6adbe3f8a0c2068963c404f75.JPG

My strain collection was pretty good until i killed a few strains.....i just got the Vietnam Bumble Bee strain i killed last winter... a great buzz to me!

pics a bit later on them microscopic babies ok...they are doing good so far thank god folks!

My Kratom trees are going fucking slow in the ground so i added soil and fertilizer....heck they broke bud in FEBRUARY?

last year they really didn't take off until mid July?

still got 2 kilos dry!

Here my friends it is CAVE TIME now.....the HEAT is a coming your way soon....

and U can have it huh...

Op

Guest imiubu

Dang @Oldproseeds interesting thread, can't believe I've missed it until now.  Wow, you dabble a little hu? lol

I can only imagine how you would kick even more ass if living in more hospitable climate.

I've tried Kratom only once and didn't care for it.  The label said Maeng DA Kratom.  My brother just loves the stuff.

He uses a different strain (?) though.

I didn't know that they scored the poppy pods like that, cool...  learnin' new stuff here 🙂

Keep on rocking it :popcorn:

Guest Oldproseeds
On 6/27/2019 at 8:53 PM, Slick rick said:

Now poppies are the opposite of cannabis r18 / 6 for bloom an 12/12 to veg right

Heya RICK!

i actually did these on 20 hours on and 4 off the whole way threw.......?

seem to perform great until the HEAT set in down here huh...dang room got up to 88 under lights a bit to hot..

i am gonna move from that room to another one thats much cooler in summer.....about 75 degrees under lights!

see if they actually germinate and grow above 70 degrees...but below 80 degrees I'm hoping their happy...

😉

thanks everybody for replies!

@imiubu  hey brother you may have tried the type kratom that does not fit for your type buzz needs?

Kratom is very much like weed man....if you love up buzzes try White vine kratom and if preferring sedative go with red vein types!

i love the shit for the varieties available that are all different much like weed strains!

White and green vine types get you a pretty good HIGH if you asked me,

and the best for pain relief is RED Kratom folks!

interesting stuff..... 

🙂

your right about me needing a better climate to grow in my brother......with actual brown dirt under me and way less HEAT!

i wanna move so bad.....being constantly tired from the HEAT SUX BAD all fucking year way down here......HUH?

i bet id CRANK IN CALI right or Oregon area!!!

love the west coast from here....

slimy south rots your balls hahaha daily....

Welp the Kratom transplants are growing well so far both types yeehaaaaa!

better pics soon friends....OP

Guest Oldproseeds
On 7/1/2019 at 8:05 PM, imiubu said:

Yeah @Oldproseeds I will try a different type Kratom before I decide if it's a good alternate for me or not.  Thanks for the info.

BTW... I'm female LOL 

Ok i now see the avatar girl....oops?

to dang stoned all day baby!!

females love sativa...so yes try the White Kratom and get that buzz on much like a stone!

HAPPY 4rth folks.....

Op

Guest MaxwellTurner

Hmmm interesting.  I actually thought that the seeds were not viable shortly after leaving the adult plant ...  are your seeds sprouting yet?  I assume you plant many to hopefully get one or a few?  Do you think these could survive year round as an inside houseplant?

Max

I have a friend that grows kratom and mexican dream herb and a couple other crazy plants that I can't remember the names of lol.

Guest Oldproseeds
On 7/3/2019 at 7:50 PM, MaxwellTurner said:

Hmmm interesting.  I actually thought that the seeds were not viable shortly after leaving the adult plant ...  are your seeds sprouting yet?  I assume you plant many to hopefully get one or a few?  Do you think these could survive year round as an inside houseplant?

Max

Hello Max.....well the seeds do last a good while in the refrigerator like a year or 2...

The poppies are a short life plant they grow in spring time or summer way up north!

i only needed a few seeds to get a plant as they were very fresh from Amazon/china?

did not get all the types i ordered but got the White poppies that are the best id say...

they last about 4 months total growth..but indoors you can just keep planting!

About to chop up and grind down all the poppy materials to place in mason jars with rubbing alcohol make that resin i smoke...

🙂

get me that nice chilling comfy buzz....... 😉

Hey thanks for posting ya'll.....im a bit lazy these days so pics when i can!

Oh cool @Captainmorgan your friend knows their is much more than just weed that grows for human use,

im so chill on kratom i can hardly type hehe!

id love to see other folks plants so if you got them show us here!

stories welcome also about types of ethnobotanical plants.....

Op

Guest MaxwellTurner

Thanks @Oldproseeds,

I was actually referring to the kratom seeds in the pics above from M2.  I didn't think you could buy kratom seeds cuz they died almost right away  ... from your post, it seems I was wrong!  Curious if a Kratom plant would survive in my house as a house plant ... not much direct sun ... or would I need them under a light.  Outside, my climate year round would almost certainly get too cold in winter.  Don't think I am into for poppies/opium, but this kratom has my interest ... plus I love growing stuff!

Max

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Oldproseeds
On 7/9/2019 at 7:05 PM, MaxwellTurner said:

Thanks @Oldproseeds,

I was actually referring to the kratom seeds in the pics above from M2.  I didn't think you could buy kratom seeds cuz they died almost right away  ... from your post, it seems I was wrong!  Curious if a Kratom plant would survive in my house as a house plant ... not much direct sun ... or would I need them under a light.  Outside, my climate year round would almost certainly get too cold in winter.  Don't think I am into for poppies/opium, but this kratom has my interest ... plus I love growing stuff!

Max

Hey Max.....oh right on the kratom seeds they really only last say 6 months from harvest id say?

That site i got these from said the seed harvest was in late 2018 and i got them in May....got like 10% germination only...

they are still popping though!

i do them on wet paper towel in a small dome and transplant at about 3 to 5 days after pop!

got a bunch going just fine so far man....

@MaxwellTurner

id say in a home up north use indoor lights and should be ok....the key is to keep them growing at all times...young plants die fast if energy falls?

i learned that the hard way as i had to re-order 2 types over again because i killed a few to low energy when young.

Kratom grows fast if happy but indoors to get a few good teas from it will take time......just buy powdered kratom!

See if you like it first?

Pics coming friends...my Rifat's in ground are moving finally same time as last summer hmmm.....mid summer?

Oh well i still got 2 kilo's dry last year!!

Doing my Rifat tea and a good strong indica feels like your on heroin hehehe!!!

🙂

OP

• 5 weeks later...

@Oldproseeds

Those pods look beautiful and gooey. Does it smell like roses? Thats what I remember opium smelling like kinda.

Awesome catalog you've got going. I pretty much hope to get all that going one day. 

Shrooms are on the top of the list though, yours look amazing.  Ive been reading here and there about them, just always come down to not having a pressure cooker.

Is there a way to do it without a pressure cooker? 

5 hours ago, inhaletime said:

Ive been reading here and there about them, just always come down to not having a pressure cooker.

I have seen kits being sold where the spawn material comes inoculated already and all you have to do is grow them out. 

Guest Oldproseeds
On 8/21/2019 at 11:33 AM, inhaletime said:

@Oldproseeds

Those pods look beautiful and gooey. Does it smell like roses? Thats what I remember opium smelling like kinda.

Awesome catalog you've got going. I pretty much hope to get all that going one day. 

Shrooms are on the top of the list though, yours look amazing.  Ive been reading here and there about them, just always come down to not having a pressure cooker.

heya brother.....love to help out here on the shrooms!.........on the pods the opium resins smell like raisins and flowers!!!

YES U CAN do them with no pressure cooker hehehe....the old PF tech way by just boiling jars on medium!

Depending on your stove top...a low to medium boil for 1 hour will do the trick....you may get a few contaminated jars but so what!!

Even when i pressure cook i get them nasties.....so what i do is get a boiling rack to place on bottom of pot to keep jars above the steel...

if you know how to make the rice cakes...it is easy...if not....here goes.....the mix is a 2-1-1 meaning 2 cups vermiculite..1 cup brown rice flour or ground rice,

and 1 cup water.....place that in a small pale mix with hands until all moist...then place in half pint jars...pints will not boil as well ok but they will work if all u got?

Making the cakes and jars is the whole thing...so you just fill the jars 3/4 full leaving room for a dry vermiculite layer...not really needed though i skip that part....

Newbies however may wanna do that part....then the lids must have 4 holes drilled in at each corner...you will inject the spores threw those holes when ready!!

Take small pieces of tape and cover the injection holes before cooking..

SO the only other thing i always do is to place a tinfoil top over the ready to cook/boil jars to keep any water from getting in the jars....you must always leave jars,

just slightly snug shut to let steam escape while boiling ok!

Add water in boiling pot up to right under the lids of the jars....get that to boil and turn it down to a slow rolling boil for 1 hour or a bit more to make sure...

When you have the cooked and cooled only then can you inject a few spores in each hole and recover holes with that tape place in a dark closet and wait a week!

After about a week or so you will see a fluffy totally WHITE mycelium running threw the cakes.....you must leave the cake to be totally WHITE colonized before going into tub..

Tubs just are a storage tub with wet perlite on bottom making it very humid and a clean place to grow!

After about 2 to 3 weeks the cakes should look white and have shrunken a bit in jars....just use that tinfoil top for a pad in the growing tub for the cakes to sit on....

Place the cakes on the tin for a cleaner site to grow cakes on as perlite will green up slowly.....molds are your enemy...they come in all colors...if you see any colors,

other than totally white on cakes you may have a contaminate..you can cut that part off and keep growing the cakes out.....it always comes back like cancer though?

Hope you get it...if not  I'm here ok...

HAVE FUN!!!!!

🙂

Op

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Oldproseeds

Hello again folks...parden my absence hehehe i been smoking my OPIUM huh!

Stuff came out better than my last batch years ago from those high alkaloid poppies i got....

😉

Shit is a great buzz and i made 15 grams!!!

P1010027.thumb.JPG.374cb01c1f2d2b767ca52914ec16f4b4.JPG

What i do is pack a bowl  first and take a few puffs then add a chunk of Opium on top!

Relaxed you will be and also have more energy little bit like weed really smoking it my way.....

🙂

This will never make you opiate sick using it this way too!

Thats the best part......opiate sickness SUX BAD........pain pill will get you there in 3 days flat.

When man makes a natural plant extracted many times to make ultra potent drugs then it all changes this wonderful plant.....

Glad i can grow them indoors now and the shit lasts because your never addicted folks.....im comfortably numb a month now!

Great for the body opiates relax and energize totally harmless ethnobotanical here!!!

PEACE...Op

Guest Oldproseeds

@zoot heya man thanx!

Twas a bit easier  than the outdoor poppy grow here in the 100 degree heat...

First batch in like 10 years or more also huh....been a long wait...............now finally,

i am just as chill as a cucumber....... couch locked and riding high with a good stash!

Until it gets cooler even indoors it is way to hot in summers to grow these suckers,

glad you liked the grow/test....never did it that way before so what can i say.....im a happy camper!!!

🙂

Peace n tranquility to all.....OP

budha n friend.JPG

Archived