Ethnobotanical plants!

Guest Oldproseeds

8 hours ago, Oldproseeds said:

YUP,,i hear you  @Dog Star it is a hard drug to control with most folks?...didn't mean to stir up bad memories man!

This opium however is not a cooked down concentrated type(a real opium) it is a low grade type!

Thats why i said never get sick an all,,but really the way i make it the stuff lasts more than decade long easy,

i only smoke it when i need a body rest....

i still LOVE LOVE the flavor of the flower like tasting and raisins mix opium i make,,so if you try this anybody do not worry!

if MAN just left the poppy alone and not try to concentrate it into a HARD DRUG folks would see the better side of poppies... ;)

What i do is mainly get the juices into the alcohol from whole poppies getting all the drugs present for a cool mild buzz i say.

Some folks can not take an opiate buzz as it may make them nauseated an shit,,,uncomfortable and edgy as it is what i call,

a wanna buzz like cocaine,,the type drug that will make you want more and more never getting enough again if strong concentrated.

Even coca leaf left alone will never get anybody addicted right,,it is what MAN does to make it an  evil drug with power to control......

SO,just doing my thang here,,and i only do this every 5 to 10 years making it last long!

Pain pills and heroin are the ones to stay away from using... ;)

Anyway i have 5 types of poppies i get off Amazon huh,,some came from china...

China Whites

Gigantium 

Himalayan Blue

Afghan Blue

Peruvian Blue

This is always a hard task here in the deep south,,but under the G house they may do better this year!

i am also trying to get my 2 types of mescaline cacti going again,,another drug that gives a good buzz from natural plants on earth..

never tried them yet,,but i love that drug happy happy long time buzz........... ;)

Op

i grew some kind of blue poppy about 4 years ago. it dont grow good here either, but i used the same methood u used iso wash.

3 hours ago, unregistered190 said:

Hey all, this may be the place to ask this(very interesting thread!)....I haven’t done shrooms in 35 years or so...liked them then.

Fast forward to now....want to try micro-dosing as well as growing my own just like I do with cannabis and need advice on a mild strain to start out with. Syringes from one of the main and reputable mail order folks. 

Any advice and thanks in advance.

a buddy of mine grows shrooms. last year was the first time ive dune shrooms in 35+ years, i like it it smaller doses.

190 pm me about the shrooms.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schrooms are best gram and half doses,you can do microdosing,readed good stuff to control illness like depression..

i haved some Mexican strain and B+..

B+ are turbopotent schrooms,hurd this is cross with Psylocybe azurences..  they get most blue bruises if cutted.. like sign of potency..

B+ have also great yields..

Guest Oldproseeds
On 1/29/2018 at 7:01 PM, unregistered190 said:

Hey all, this may be the place to ask this(very interesting thread!)....I haven’t done shrooms in 35 years or so...liked them then.

Fast forward to now....want to try micro-dosing as well as growing my own just like I do with cannabis and need advice on a mild strain to start out with. Syringes from one of the main and reputable mail order folks. 

Any advice and thanks in advance.

Hey brother are you needing help to grow mushrooms,,YOU GOT THE RIGHT MAN AHAHAHA!!!!

Take a look friends,,and you may remember me from the Shroomery.org/bluelou

Been growing shrooms many decades folks,,LOVE LOVE THEM huh,,shucks i have 3 dry OZ's in the frig....

OH,,it is fine if we talk shrooms here,,ALL DRUGS ARE WELCOME hehehehe!!!

1rst flush 05.1.JPG

1st PF shrooms.JPG

cakes flush 05.JPG

F+ pile style.JPG

Guest Oldproseeds

From the many grows at the Shroomery.org,,they have put my thread in the Archives!!!

SO,,yes i can help you grow these suckers any way you like.... ;)

i love my outdoor growing the best though as i can grow some HUGE ASSED SHROOMS FOLKS!!!

HUGE kreepers.JPG

HA big as hand.JPG

GC MONSTERS.JPG

HA monsters.JPG

GT shelf 05.JPG

garage fruit.6.JPG

substrate collenizing.JPG

shroom house.JPG

Guest Oldproseeds

Thats my outdoor SHROOM HUT huh,,an they LOVE it in there as you can see!

They get very big outdoors but are all the same in potency really,,even skinny indoor ones are great... ;)

F+ cake.JPG

F+ casing 05.JPG

P1010015.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010006.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010009.JPG

On 1/30/2018 at 7:20 AM, Words said:

I lost a summer to raw opium...never again LoL. Mushies are the bee's knees :weed-light-effects-smiley-emoticon: love to trip!!! Hey Oldpro, you remember the schroomWizard from FLA? 

I lost a whole year dropping acid and smoking this crazy hash with the swirls of opium all pressed in. Ahhhh the early 90's on the Van isle west coast was the shit haha

mushrooms..... I'd love to grow some shrooms but can never remember the name of the one we used to munch on years ago. Never grew em but got them from a friend who new the guy growing them. Problem is just knowing which ones to buy as there seems to be a few kinds these days. When we were in our younger days, Liberty Caps grew wild after a rainfall in the farmers fields all throughout the lowermainland BC but have all but been eradicated somehow over the years.

18 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

I lost a whole year dropping acid and smoking this crazy hash with the swirls of opium all pressed in. Ahhhh the early 90's on the Van isle west coast was the shit haha

mushrooms..... I'd love to grow some shrooms but can never remember the name of the one we used to munch on years ago. Never grew em but got them from a friend who new the guy growing them. Problem is just knowing which ones to buy as there seems to be a few kinds these days. When we were in our younger days, Liberty Caps grew wild after a rainfall in the farmers fields all throughout the lowermainland BC but have all but been eradicated somehow over the years.

i thnk they use a antifungiside in cattle feed now days.?

Guest dawn patrol
10 hours ago, Bugman said:

i thnk they use a antifungiside in cattle feed now days.?

Down here they been doing that since the 90's.  In the early 80's I used to be able to sneak onto the University of Florida Ag Science pastures (500 yards from my off campus apartment) and collect shrooms by the bagful.

My cousin was there in the early 90's and I visited him and told him what I used to do.  We went out twice, and he returned a number of times after that but we never found anything.  He asked around to some of his Ag major acquaintances and they told him that the school was adding something to the cattle feed that killed the spores so no shrooms grew.

The last time I shroomed was '94 and he scoped out some pastures way outside of town and we got an OK haul one morning when I was passing through and stayed with him.  

Everything I've had after that has been cultivated inside.

Good thing is that there seems to be no difference  in potency or effect between pasture shrooms and cultivated shrooms, at least to me.

Still prefer shrooms hands down over acid.

Guest Oldproseeds

i hear you @dawn patrol  no more acid for my ass,,just to dang long a buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

GLAD TO HAVE A NEIGHBOR MAN THAT KNOWS SHROOMS TOO!

Hey bro,,they still grow in fields where i am at man,,but id rather grow the suckers myself doing them so BIG,

or tiny and you are right about the same potency on both,,the only thing that matters is strains!

Almost time to get them going here as summer just started first week February huh....the usual.

SHUCKS it was 86 fucking degrees today,,my poppies are going good transplanted an all,,but WOW TO HOT TO SOON????

Any questions friends,,im all ears ok,,,been growing a long time!

OP

:)

@Oldproseeds do you make your own spore prints or syringes? Or do you just order syringes when ready?

Since researching I notice shrooms are like cannabis, many phenos to be found within a species or cross. There are even “elites” out there that are tightly held. Interesting.

Guest Oldproseeds
On 2/10/2018 at 7:16 PM, unregistered190 said:

@Oldproseeds do you make your own spore prints or syringes? Or do you just order syringes when ready?

Since researching I notice shrooms are like cannabis, many phenos to be found within a species or cross. There are even “elites” out there that are tightly held. Interesting.

Hello man,,i make my own usually!

Yes strains are very different in growth an potency in most types,,you have wood growing ones,,natural ones growing besides rivers,

tiny ones like hundreds really!

B+ are cool,,but try AA+ them suckers will trip you out on 1 gram dry... ;)

Cubes are the normal ones that most grow,,then there are the Copelandia both grow in southern cow fields are the gulf of mexico!

Over on the other side the west coast has the Azures from northern Cali to Washington state...growing from rotten wood,

the Shroomery.org is a great old site with tuns of info and forums that will have you reading for hours!

Got a bunch of spores i NEED to grow before they get to old?

Op

• 2 months later...
Guest Oldproseeds

HEYA FOLKS....how U been?

Not so good here at all with my poppies huh.....like i said it will be a dang challenge.... ;)

FAILED miserably friends as we had a 100 degree February this year,,i got them transplanted to late since January was to cold?

Here they are all fried up from the HEAT in my neck of the woods,,some springs are cooler those are the ones i need to hit next time,

or i can try an early crop from November instead fo December to get them going faster....they need cool temps to perform real good,

i did get some pods and boy are they tiny hahahaha!

Better luck next try i hope,,shit is HOT down here.... 

P1010002 2.JPG

P1010001 2.JPG

P1010012 1.JPG

P1010013 1.JPG

P1010003 2.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Oldproseeds

HEYA FRIENDS LOOKY HERE AT THIS HAUL hahaha!

1338136794_poppypods18.thumb.JPG.ddd2e9c1dd0b4f6a18d6d2557160bc2f.JPG

Just kidding folks these are smaller than a fucking thumb nail huh???...all about the heat really they suffered as usual here,

thats why it is always a challenge for me in this 100 degree swamp....could make some resin,,i was thinking of just smoking the poppy pods after seeds are out?

i like how the colors are right on for opium!

Next year i will start much earlier and make sure to get them all in big pots sooner for a better shot at this shit!

On a good note i have transplanted all my Kratom Trees in the ground huh,,or SANDS puh....thats all i have in natural earth=beach sand period.

Getting pics in a bit on those trees,,but i did get 3 grocery bags full of leaf and a potent leaf too hahaha thank GOD!

My Kratom is a blend of Super Green Malaysian the Red Vein common type and a Pink Thai last harvest... 😉

Probably got 1 kilo from 8 small clones i bought online,,next harvest should be more then double easy!!!

🙂

shit rocks for both energy and relaxing folks you gotta try some tea NOW!

before it is made illegal ok...they would rather have people on pain pills and all that bullshit puh?

peace,,see you soon ethnobotanical lovers!

Op

• 1 month later...
Guest Oldproseeds

Yo folks,,a bit of cool info about the Kratom plant ok!

At flavourz.com, the #1 Kratom supplier, we provide the very best in Kratom powder shipped from our very own warehouses, here in the United States. Our Kratom powder and crushed leaf products are produced from simply the finest quality plant components. We support our products entirely and guarantee your total satisfaction. If you are interested in Buying Kratom for sale, we are the place!

Since you have definitely arrived at the best location to buy kratom online, it is essential to understand what Kratom is before making your purchase. Kratom, genus Mitragyna Speciosa, is an indigenous evergreen tree to Thailand and regionally all through Southeast Asia, the plant at times is found in the northern reaches of Asia also. The plant, which often grows to over 30ft, flourishes in wet productive and sweltering soil, was officially discovered by a Dutch naturalist named Peter Willem Korthals. Korthals officially recognized and categorized this plant and covered its properties in a publication named 'Observasions de Nauclais Indicis'. These publication details were even further verified by George Darby Haviland a British physician. The people indigenous to Southeast Asia although, had found the Kratom plant years prior to its recognized recording by the scientific research and health-related communities; it's precise date of identification, nevertheless is not known.

The plant's leaves are definitely what botanists, researchers and health care researchers have the tendency to emphasize, as they are the component's of the plant which contain it's many possible medical components. It's therapeutic qualities and numerous alkaloids are what led the Thai government to enact the Kratom Act 2486, which then went in to effect on August 3rd, 1943 as a way to restrict it's consumption.

For years, Kratom had been utilized by villagers, croppers and workers of Thai and Malaysian heredity for it's numerous proclaimed restorative effects and as told in folk practices, has been indicated they made use of it to manage a range of health care conditions including diarrhea, muscle pains, intestinal conditions, coughs and even more. Even according to early on Thai customs, Kratom helped laborers who frequently led somewhat ordinary and monotonous existences. Thai workers asserted they really felt invigorated, and keen to work on their parcels of property, rice fields and various other hands-on labor duties that were delegated. These individuals were stated to have established a solid aspiration to make even more money and work in the scorching sunlight after ingesting the plant's leaves. The use could be characterized as being really very close to how United States laborers may use coffee to "lift" themselves up in the early morning or mid-afternoon. This seems a rational determination due to its relationship with the coffee family plant Rubiaceae, and it was typical for Thai people to ingest the plant. It was an ordinary way of living for all of them ingrained in regional customs and practices.

Continued research into the plant's phytopharmaceutical effects has been carried out by numerous clinical scientists and recorded in various publications over the years. Since the 1960's, 25 specific alkaloids have already been distinguished from Mitragyna speciosa. The particular indole alkaloids discovered are mitragynine and its analogues, speciogynine, paynantheine and speciociliatine. Whilst certainly there are many other alkaloids existing, mitragynine embodies 66% of the total alkaloid compositions. Documented clinical effects coming from this alkaloid are analgesic, antitussive, antidiarrheal, adrenergic and antimalarial.

Kratom is also psychoactive plant. It has a lengthy reported record of utilization in Southeast Asia. Additional research study is on-going in to the effects of this particular special plant and it's other components. Extensive research study and evaluation are needed so as to identify exactly how we can easily gain the very most gain from this plan. Although Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa) is acknowledged in many societies, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) absolutely restricts internal use of this amazing plant.

A very cool fucking plant my friends as it has both sedative and energetic qualities!!!

Hope that is ok to post off my favorite site i get it from,,they went underground since the FDA is fucking with it?

Lets pray it stays LEGAL in this draconian country we are in now...

Got my plants transplanted in the ground in 1 big row so i will have pics soon of the trees for you all,,i am glad i can grow these here!!

Op

🙂

Guest Troutman

I had a coca plant once and it was nice but only a novelty.
They are not easy to grow and eventually got rid of it.

It would have been nice growing a few poppies this year like I did in the late 90's.
But I waited too long. They really prefer real cool temperatures to germinate.
So I'll pass this year.

I do really need to get a new pressure cooker to back into the mushroom thing though.
This time I'm getting an All American brand as I'm tired of those cheap rubber gasket ones.
I have grown P. cubensis ( Mexi-cube), P. azurescens, and Shiitake before.
King Oysters are tasty with a juicy steak and I know I want to try them.

Guest Oldproseeds

Hey friends,,thanks for the replies!

Just watering my Kratom Trees as they are not getting enough water in this fucking sand....

here when a plant goes into the nasty ground,,the sand caps it over fast and it keeps water from going down being also water proof?

Yes this sand gets water proof and is heavy as hell kind of like cement mix huh....i hate planting anything in this fucking sand.......

Trees need to be in the ground though so i am trying!

lemme get a few good pics so you can see what i did,

they are yellow from no food either haha,,getting greener and growing bigger leaf now and soon they should look better ok!

Be back....Op

🙂

Guest Words

Hey old pro, have you tried potassium based water polymer crystals? The kind they use for watering crickets. I bet a few of em dug into the first few inches of soil would be awesome. Best wishes for your crops man B)

Has anyone tried skullcap herbs before?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Oldproseeds
On 6/8/2018 at 5:47 PM, Bugman said:

yea ive been wondering how your Kratom plants were dooing.

can they be grown in doors[closet maybe/]

K friends....im back with the Kratom Trees!

@Bugman

yes my man Kratom can be grown indoors just fine and roots the same as weed too!!!

You could grow small trees and clone them lots to get a harvest... 😉

sorry i been gone for a minute..

Finally they are greening up and taking off few.......... 😉

took a bit in this nasty ass beach sands i have for earth PUH.....look a close up

1134009718_P10100092.thumb.JPG.3f042521b59a5e2afcda64aa9ac4256c.JPG

ZERO NUTRIENTS and as heavy as cement over roots...all it does is suffocate roots and then rot them?

some places in FL have a limestone layer a foot under ground...those are a better spot to garden!

SO,,i fucking dug up the sands away from the roots to add leaves sticks and soil that is black to help!

here are the trees planted in a big row...................................

1569521307_P10100012.thumb.JPG.854b532de36949bfedd1ec2b9119886a.JPG

1900088442_P10100111.thumb.JPG.409b677b6eabee32c67e2fd37ae123eb.JPG

1345468955_P10100121.thumb.JPG.341d6775ef5d6bc8f52d6ae8b0b8f134.JPG

Nice and jungly a spot behind vert tall pine trees on the north side,,Kratom likes it under trees in jungles!!

Plenty room to grow and pick leaves every year,,if they last and can fight the fucking freezes we get...?

They can take temps down to around 45 degrees and not die...the leaves will all fall off for harvesting,

at the normal time if the late fall/winter....i let the green in the leaves fade a bit an wait till they just fall off with a touch!

These trees have been in the ground a few months with new wood coming up now,,green new leaves on all thank god.. 🙂

here is moe!

P1010013 1.JPG

P1010010 2.JPG

P1010008 2.JPG

P1010007 3.JPG

P1010003 2.JPG

P1010004 2.JPG

P1010002 2.JPG

This last tree is a pink Thai friends,,i have 3 types but my other one is in a pot the green Malayan plant suffered in that sand,

plus last year i got stupid and did not poke good drain holes in the bucket and rotted the bitch after it grew to 5 feet tall?????

the HEAT KILLS me n makes me LaZy....puh,,pics on this one soon my bad?

OP

🙂

Archived