Gorilla Fuck

Guest gotthatkill4u

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dansbuds

I really have to give mine another run ! first one was racked with problems , from thrips to being staked & flopping , should put them in a net instead , so alot of the lower branches really shoulda been stripped off etc .... i took mine to 70 days & she was nice & potent !!! don't recall much else .... kinda went out the door to quick & never got to save any for myself lol

70 days ......pheno #2

picture.php?albumid=63496&pictureid=1783

had 3 different phenos ... #2 #9 & #4 .... the only one kept was #2

heres #9 , buds were whispy & no where near as dense as the others

#4 .... was not alot of branching & much smaller yield than the other 2 phenos ....

• 3 weeks later...

I finally had the opportunity to sample the GF.  Whoa!  The sweet fruity aroma leaped out of the jar.  The sweet juicy flavor caused my mouth to water.

I may... just may have over done it though... as I found myself noddin' out on the sofa around 10 p.m. and that's way early for this night owl.

Great buzz though, really happy and long lasting... then, bam... lights out haha. 

@imiubu

So it tired you right out like a gorrilla???, well you know?:ph34r:

:xYou know I love ya girl but I had to.:x

My wife said it wasn't too far out of taste.

So I am good, right? right? (he says ducking)

Oh, and those buds look top shelf. @Smokin Joe

@dansbuds Yours look good too, but you have a camera like mine so you loose 1 shelf.

Don't worry despite the visual difficulty, a trained eye can tell that aint no mid-grade.:P

Guest dansbuds
10 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

@imiubu

So it tired you right out like a gorrilla???, well you know?:ph34r:

:xYou know I love ya girl but I had to.:x

My wife said it wasen't too far out of taste.

So I am good, right? right? (he says ducking)

Oh, and those buds look top shelf. @Smokin Joe

@dansbuds Yours look good too, but you have a camera like mine so you loose 1 shelf.

Don't worry despite the visual difficulty, a trained eye can tell that aint no mid-grade.:P

its a decent camera ..... i just don't know how to use it lol

Archived