Happy Thanksgiving z Fam

Tonygreen

Hey guys happy Thanksgiving to all. Just posting to say thanks to all the z lab family. From day 1 everyone took me in and treated me good and has backed me up and supported me in my work. MUCH Obliged to all for helping me get my family together and out of hell and into our own home. It's been a long journey but surrounded by some of the finest friends a guy could ask for so thanks everyone!

You are welcome tony!!! 😉

I have supported since day one.  😁👊👊💚💙 

You are AWESOME!  😆👊👊👊🙏

And do not let anyone make you feel otherwise!!!! :rasta.nana:xD

:beavisnbutthead:

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 💚💙

Happy Thanksgiving to you too @Tonygreen  So awesome that you will be celebrating in your new home woo woo.  It was also your hard work and diligence that brought you to this place... remember that brother.  So happy for you, hugs.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Z-Labs members who celebrate this holiday.  :582bb02044f14_cuttingtrukey:

Yeah, thank you @Tonygreen for putting in the work! 

Glad you got a place for the fam, also glad you gots place to make more beans:) 

happy thanksgiving Americans, lol, I enjoyed my smoked turkey a while ago up here in the north.

Happy turkey day fam. I have much to be thankful for but since I'm here I'll say thank you to my family here at the lab. Was awesome to meet everyone at the reunion so thank you all for help making that a reality.

Hope the rest of you can attend next year. 

13 hours ago, Limos said:

IMG_8133.JPG

Now that’s a good day.. or bad one..Happy Thanksgiving to All.

Drive Safe, practice patience today.

I know I will need an extra helping today with the family in Tennessee today.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the cool folks here at Z-Labs.:food:

Eat, smoke, drink and be merry!

Maybe some football and some other stuff too.

@Tonygreen

Congratulations on your first Thanksgiving in the new house.:582bb02044f14_cuttingtrukey:

:5899aa396ca33_weedteddy: shag

Archived