Holidaze housewarming promo

Tonygreen

Tonygreens Tortured Beans holidaze housewarming promo.

Tony is celebrating the holidays with the final drop of Gorilla Bubble Bx4 and Bx3.

Buy any two packs and get a free pack of Great Lakes Haze or Super Silver Sour Gorilla Bubble Haze while supplies last.

The first 25 orders also get a freebie 5 pack of Gorilla Bubble Bx3.

Last of those tull next year if I make more. Gonna be dialing in the genotype with full sib crosses from bx4 so not sure if those pure bxes will be remade anytime soon.

Thanks to all for your support the last few years since I'm back with my kids and in our own house now! Appreciate everyone for helping make it happen!

Onward and upward.

I still need to get on getting some of that Great Lakes Haze, I think that would do perfectly down south in the summer. Are there any grow pics of that strain Tony?

Ole boy had one going in the outdoor contest thread. I'll try to find some pics of the moms. The haze side was from OJD at consisseur genetics that he gifted me personally. He probably Is one of the best current guys to go for. Awesome throwback though... the gb terps and the 90s and 2000 haze phenotypes... something special bro.

My old grow is prolly still at the mag too. The gb will drop the flower time too so they'll bang indoors without fucking up the average schedule.

On 11/14/2017 at 4:07 PM, Tonygreen said:

Ole boy had one going in the outdoor contest thread. I'll try to find some pics of the moms. The haze side was from OJD at consisseur genetics that he gifted me personally. He probably Is one of the best current guys to go for. Awesome throwback though... the gb terps and the 90s and 2000 haze phenotypes... something special bro.

My old grow is prolly still at the mag too. The gb will drop the flower time too so they'll bang indoors without fucking up the average schedule.

I'll look it up, thanks Tony

Archived