Uber Mad Skills by Dog Star...

Dog Star

Wished to open a thread where i will put mine work and plants that i growing now in a moment..,also stuff from before if i have something to show

or remind self and others...so i can document this on one place and thats why i need thread in Grow Show part of forum.

Also i have one odd plant that is not famouss by any chance but i get her under a name of GG#4 from one friend.. shes somehow close but

she is not a real deal cut as she performs a bit more leafes than original clone and have more colour than real deal

have... its a S1 of GG#4 or some cross.. am not sure what she is but i love to smoke her as she is really potent and

have a great smell and taste,you definitly come for more of this bud...

I call her Fake GG#4 cause she is not what mine friend claimed for her but also am not angry on friend but opposite very thankfull as i was enjoy

her buds every time i lighted a spliff.. its hard anyway in EU to get a real deal cut so i am pleased with this "version" or cross.. whatever she is..

Even maded cross of her while i hit her with Karma OG F4 male polen and was call cross "Karmaggedon" simply cause i didnt have better name at a moment..

there is some few hundred seeds left so if anybody is interested to try this combo i will gladly send them out and share with folks..

seeds are very good shaped,no any clams or shit on them,nice tribal specked  so i was think to share.. maybe to send to main forum moderators

so they can splitt,i dont wish to fuck up with TOU rules here... just to mention.. nor i wish to stand anybody on their feets..

Simply good energy.. sharing is caring..  wish best to everybody..

DSCN2639.JPG

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have at a moment in flowering from genetics  --- Amnesia Core cut,Amnesia Haze 10weeker cut,London City Diesel,Orange Diesel V3,

Cheese Exodus,Fake GG#4 (i put her in elite cause she bust balls to all other elites i tryed or have..)

From seed growing now----------------------------  Ancestral Skunk#1,Headbanger F2,Lando Stash,Acapulco Gold,Oroblanco,Mextiza,Destroyer x Sour Bubble,

Ultra Early Love F4,White Dawg x LBL,GSC x LBL.. 

Needed new soil mix cause a last one made problems for mine seedlings..but there is much more to sprout and very interesting genetic combos..

those Destroyer was spindly pheno so combo with Sour Bubble must to look crazy.. resiny and spindly progeny is all what i need..   ;D

Thanx Coastal,

i will contact Imiubu or Tom and will send seeds on a addy of their choice,they will know better what to do with them..

later i also update some pics here in thread,need to go with mine dog in morning walk.

Happy that i found friendly community and normal people that aloud sharing..

See ya soon brothers and sisters..

Some of mums that i was work on..

first is Silver Haze and another picture is Zamaldelica.. that Zamaldelica is a scary weed.. i didnt love stone as it made

me too much afraid,panick attack mode..WTF is happening.. mine heart will have hearthatack type of stone..

maded some cross with Sour Bubble and they look crazy,still keeped that scary type of stone but now with

couchlock behind this fear.. not mine favorite type of stone as i suffer from PTSD so this kind of stone

made me bad.. but friends that tryed her call her favorite as they love those fear,i dont know..

Mine goal is to search for weed that actually made you feel good and safe.. from sativas i loved Destroyer as was made me good

feelings,best weed to smoke on sunny day,to walk in nature or go to fishing,feeling good,grinns,shit and giggles but whithouth that shit part..

from mine crosses i loved best Amnesia Core cut x Sour Bubble and Valley Ghash x Sour Bubble as they come to that safe kind of stone where

you feel good and happy,no any fear but you feel confidence and wellbeing.

DSCN2338.JPG

sdf 1 001.JPG

Somehow i love best stone that is balanced between sativa and indica side.. if its too much sativa i get slightly pissed

and if a stone is too much indy that made me tired and bored.. so i love combos best and mine work will be mostly

this kind of crosses.. to search for best sativa and for best indy and to mate them in something good for a folks

like me or with simmilar medical problems.. also for those that love best from both Worlds...

Amnesia Haze 10 week cut... another pic is a SH x SB

DSCN3686.JPG

DSCN3688.JPG

I agree about the best of both worlds.  Lately I've been reading that now it's believed that the effects of cannabis have less to do with whether the plant is Sativa or Indica dominate than originally thought.  Okay... got my attention!  After I have more information on this, I will post up for members review.

Keep it up, girls look great.

Thanx Imiubu on your kindness,

was try to smoke weed in 90ies and i tryed even famous Skunk#1 in that time,it was really stinky like a butan gas smell,acrid smell

and was very nice type of stone,more relaxed,dreamy..

But i also tryed some weeds that was pretty fantastic,laughing for hours and feeling good.. and today i cant found this strains,

have a good feel things are somehow "watered" today.. not that there is no great strains or elite cuts but nothing matches

those weed i tryed then and this wasnt cause mine tolerance is growed.. this strains was epic for real..

Remembering in 90ies i get buds that was sativa for sure in appearance,15-20 cm long buds but so much resiny

that you could not made joint if you didnt have scissors,they didnt crumble under any circumstance,

if you haved scissors you could take first narrow stripes and then cut in little parts this cutted strippes

of weed material,it was so resiny than today strains look as a joke compared to that weed,

to me it was look like leaf material together with stems was like soaked in resin,oversaturated..

while am 100% sure it was not laced with BHO or any extra canna oil,simply it was natural

so resiny that today standards are overreached in all aspects,specialy in a stone departement..

One pin joint and 6 people will be so stoned that no body can control them..,we was go so stoned to a barber shop

on haircut.. and in the end barber was look at us while we was cut hair to each other and laugh as crazy.. true mayhem on Earth..

so great time to remember..  thing is that there wasnt any tolelance to this smoke,every time we was stoned as kites

and laughed mine ass off so much that abbs will hurt you next day..

Still to this day i dont know what strain that was but am sure its sativa buds,also i know this strain was growed locally here

in Croatia on cow dung in a pit,that is how friend told me.. but he never found what strain that was..

Here is a mother Valley Ghash i used to mate with Sour Bubble to made Alien Gift progeny...

maybe a name is a bit odd but that name she gets cause i haved one pheno that looked out

of this World.. pure resin coated and great smell on citruses,lime,orange,lemon like intermixed

with great subtone of something fragrant but hard to pick..

there was also some other great plants i get in this line and most of them was ultra resiny,that cross was somehow good suceed..

You can sees on another picture a stringy Destroyer spreads shes tentacles from buds.. shes also give few seeds with SB male

and now i cant even in wildest dreams to imagine her future buds from that progeny.. maybe a new Greenspoon type of weed..

soon we will check that part as small ones grow in their little pots..

It was extreme Thai pheno.. some of stringy buds was over 50 cm long.. and it was look like shit when harvested..

if i taked out this string infront of others they will laugh to me.. but after a small joint and enjoying in a mango taste

she will made you feel good,calm and spiritual happy..  so much opposite than today most of a hybrids,

this is a old school weed and is very potent,stone is 3+ hours,no ceiling..

while it looks like you came to joke people with this buds..

sdf13_009.JPG

sdf13_014.JPG

Wish i beef a bit those buds with SB genetics inside cross while those good type of stone persist in progeny,

also taste from mum Destroyer and a bit couchlock from Sour Bubble side will be type of stone i prefer

better than solo sativa genetics.. while still to mention this is not sativa that made me fears of any kind,

this are spiritual positive and happy stone effects..  actually things i searching for in a good smoke..

Also now i look in another good line and that is a Mextiza also from CBG... skunkiest plant i haved from all that i growing

in last 17 years.. when i rub her stalk i get smells of skunk and liver... really most acrid smell i get on plant and

very simmilar to Skunk#1 i smoked in early 90ies.. choosed Mextiza cause i readed good things on stone,

like happy type of stone.. and that is what i looking for all the way..

sdf_12_003.JPG

Choco Chiba and Manga Rosa comming to safe addy..  i taked also Santo Graal but that is not landrace like two others..

Santo Graal is a mix of 6-7 strains but like is good hybrid.. will know more after i grow them..

but those Brazilian i will grow after Winter temps,they are like sensitive to cold,need steady temps to produce..

Have now also Acapulco Gold female with crazy stretch.. very simmilar as this strings from Destroyer but even more extreme and with smaller

calyxes than Thai.. i never sees a plant grows so "lowlife" in bud departement.. but i smell some wicked smell of her..

she flowers for 6 weeks but looks like this is beggining for her,by free estimation i will say she goes fat over 20 weeks easy..

maybe not best pheno if majority of strains are 10 weekers but for these i will wait.. shes special..

Hey @Dog Star,

I got that same pheno of Acapulco gold.

It caused me to give away my seeds of the strain.

12 weeks of flowering and it looked like 3-4 weeks..

Dead She was.. I killed it.

No time for that long of a flowering plant.

Glad that you have the time and space to flower them out.

looks like it’s gonna be a while still...

Not so much space..,actually your report made me change mine mind, if she will be not finished at 16 weeks i dont care,

i put her down with others.. there are interesting hybrids of mine own that can take this valuable space..

Will need to establish new run with new interesting strains so they all get axe..

mine interest was to try them and was look for a male but found male with intersex,so he is culled.

This phenos showing we have real deal Acapulco Gold and not some hybrids,still those pheno have interesting smell,

smells on pungent rubber,wicked.. but am beliver in stringy weed,this ones show very interesting stone effects..

and with them you smoke everything,buds,leafes and mostly branches.. but they are still potent smoke..

Mextiza female... old school skunk smell when i rub a branches

DSCN0044.JPG

This are best fabric pots i tryed to this day... about 10 gallons,Japanese fabric pots with inner linning,

doesnt loose shape after washing,pretty durable,i have them for 2-3 years and they are still like new..

while Root Pouch brown boxers was good only in beggining when they haved some shape,

now is pain in a ass to fill them with new soil mix cause they have fluffy shape..

Some BHO i extracted... another picture is somehow random taked while on BHO.. i dont know how did i suceed that

but still pic looks very interesting.. some purple haze floating thru the air..    ;D  LOL

Love BHO,from time to time i ingest like rice grain of oil and enjoying be blasted... new dimension of stone effects..

DSCN2937.JPG

DSCN2933.JPG

This are dry buds of Fake GG#4 that i growin now for few years.. its hard packed,dense and very heavy on weight,

resin content is insane and BHO solo of these strain made me panick attack from 2 small grains of rice in size..

shes a mother of Karmaggedon,cross that i made with Karma OG F4 and that i was promise to share here...

maybe is not original glue but still this is a good plant for mother as she brings some good qualities..

DSCN2838.JPG

DSCN2846.JPG

DSCN2847.JPG

Here is a Amnesia Bubble,cross of Amnesia Core x Sour Bubble.. favorite plant cause of those balance i talked

about,where sativa and indica side is like aligned with "golden cut" balance.. and there is no overhelming

couchlock but so nice stone effects that made me happy and calm.. effects i looking from medical cannabis.

Have feel that Amnesia Core will be great also if crossed to some other indica.. in Amnesia Bubble line i also

found plants that dont stretch at all but grows stocky and with buds that induce more stronger couchlock,

still i was search for streched phenos as they gived stone close to mother sativa,more heady,more active

while safe and feeling good..

bhg_4_001.JPG

bhg_4_002.JPG

15 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

Looking tasty on that orange diesel.

love the fat calyx

She is a most tasty weed i tryed in some time,really lot of terps and it goes fast out... think i already smoked most of her buds..

in cross she need to give this terps further to progeny and maybe i will breed her a bit..

was think she produce seeds as i sees inside buds she create something like seed.. but that was not a case

and when i touched this "seed" it crumbles and there is no any seed shell of any kind..

also i checked for bannanas and shes clean,stressed a shit from this cut,same like i do with others..

light type of stress..

Amnesia Bubble lower buds..

bhg_4_004.JPG

It all looks really nice @Dog Star ! What's the smell on your amnesia x cut? I got a cut as karmas where's my bike(amnesia x biker kush) that smells of mangos but bright and strong terpenes. Very unique, wish I kept her now lol.

10 hours ago, Coastal said:

It all looks really nice @Dog Star ! What's the smell on your amnesia x cut? I got a cut as karmas where's my bike(amnesia x biker kush) that smells of mangos but bright and strong terpenes. Very unique, wish I kept her now lol.

What i encounter in all crosses with Sour Bubble male is that smell of progeny is usually saved from mother side,

Amnesia Core have smell on sweet candy and slightly lemon undertone.. Amnesia Bubble haved very simmilar stink,

and it wasnt have terp side enlarged but still effects was best from all that i growed..

so IMO terps are important as we all love tasty weed but i was encounter that terps are not interconnected with effects..

what i wish to say is that taste and smell wasnt affect effects as they was not more stronger than in mother side,nothing special..

while effects was put me on a place i wish to be much better than mother of cross puts me,Amnesia Core can be so

strong sativa that can induce me feeling of paranoya,heart palpitations,like you drinked a lot of strong black coffie..

Will hit Amnesia Core cut with Bodhis Old School Hashplant polen..  this cross need to be good and give nice plants in progeny..

i looking for good Sour Bubble male but now i sprouted some other strains.. in Spring i will take more time for that quest..

Thinking also to made cross of Amnesia Core x Mextiza.. it will be a nice sativa hybrid..

Orange Diesel V3 i could hit with Oroblanco male that soon will give polen...

Have high hopes for Oroblanco male as he looks like its bring a quality..

stinky better than elite clones i have..

Amnesia Bubble when finished and one pic of dryed bud....

bgf_6_012.JPG

bgf_8_004.JPG

Archived