NEW BODHI DROP AT GREATLAKES GENETICS

dragboatjeffy

Guest thebigyeti
On 11/5/2017 at 7:06 AM, Comacus said:

Anyone know anything about the Artifact 1 in the DLA5?  I am also wondering if the Old Mother Afghani is the same as Bodhi's Old Mother Ghani (OMG).  With the Old Mother Ghani Bodhi has found males so resiny that one can make hash from them!!

Bodhi on "Artifact 1" 16:16

"Some of those old afgani's are amazing and that's kinda what I'm excited this year. I'm doing a lot of really old weird afgani's outside. I'm doing like my artifact 1 which is kind of like the afgani that everybody remembers, but no one has been able to procure. Like that super acrid, almost roadkill, like cabbage-y, kind of like a deep chunky but not as bland as deep chunk. kind of like this really raw. kind of like I don't know, smells kind of like a prison basketball game."

1:02:35 "I'm pretty excited about this new afgani male that I'm working with...  it's so acrid. It's like gamey. It's not like roadkill, but it's like this whole other thing and these artifact 1's, these old vintage afgani's that I'm finally popping, they have that. And I'm so excited and it's so gross and it makes me so happy..."

1:06:00: "I had kind of offline old friend that owed me a favor, so he gave me some really rare seeds and it just said roadkill and it was an old vintage line from Nor Cal. I was like oh cool this is going to be neat like I thought maybe it would be a roadkill skunk, or something, but it just turned out to be a really like vintage old super gross afgani and I was like ok these are cool, so instead of calling it roadkill because it not because people get so uptight these days if it's not exactly how they remember it. It's not roadkill king of thing, so I just called it artifact A1 or afgani artifact 1. It's that true acrid artifact that no one's really coming up with, but I know existed."

Archived