NEW BODHI DROP AT GREATLAKES GENETICS

dragboatjeffy

NEW BODHI DROP AT GREATLAKES GENETICS

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 2ND AT 9PM EST

A complete restock and these new limited strains.

Ha og x SSDD 

Strawberry Sunshine (strawberry milk x sunshine daydream)

White Sunshine (the white x ssdd) 

Raspberry Sunshine (goji raz f2 x ssdd)

Wookie Orgasm (orgasmatron x wookie) 

Deep Line Alchemy 5 (artifact 1 afghani x 88g13hp) 

Deep Line Alchemy 7 (old mother afghani x 88g13hp) 

LA Wookie (LA Affy x Wookie 15 ) 

Supernatural Selections:

Dread Bread (Mango Biche x OMG)

Nierika Seed Trust

Peshawar Pakistani with  Acapulco Gold freebie (Coming around 11/7/17)

Also new drops coming from Swamp Donkey, Stray fox, Jaws , and Seeds of Compassion.

Very nice.... I hope there are still some left in a couple weeks when I can get my shit together.

@Ganja Ken are you putting in any orders? A nice pheno of ha og x ssdd would be something nice to have floating around. 

i boycotted paypal long ago , untrustworthy and not secure.... as in they will rat you out if they find out it's for cannabis.... firearms, firearm parts ect ect ect. fuck paypal

i send cash only but only spend what I'm willing to lose if it gets intercepted. So far I have never had funds/beans not arrive except for dealing with the seedbay scammers over on ic (except when I dealt with Clarence, he was good people)

33 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

i boycotted paypal long ago , untrustworthy and not secure.... as in they will rat you out if they find out it's for cannabis.... firearms, firearm parts ect ect ect. fuck paypal

i send cash only but only spend what I'm willing to lose if it gets intercepted. So far I have never had funds/beans not arrive except for dealing with the seedbay scammers over on ic (except when I dealt with Clarence, he was good people)

Clarence is Definatley good people... Never had an issue when dealing with him. :rasta.nana:

Been burned by the bay twice... (Perhaps even 3 times?)  and once by seed boutique....

As much as a want to buy some things from there.... NEVER AGAIN.  never fucking again. Seriously gypsy WTF? 😂

1 hour ago, Ogtg2213 said:

You making any orders soon tom?

Ha og x ssdd or white sunshine sound like a couple of winners in my books

hmmmm, tho I'm tempted by a few things on glg right now , I gotta hold off. Got lots on my plate right now , getting hunting outta the way and I already pretty much have my whole winter into spring seed pops already mapped out on the calendar. As a grower I want to try it all LOL but as a breeder , my goals are not met yet and I keep allowing myself to get sidetracked. There are many beans in my vault that i need to reproduce new generations of for preservation during the coming "legalization". 

If i do decide to drop an order in any time soon I'll private message you and ken and coastal

Dread Bread interests me.....

Guest boyd crowder
2 hours ago, milo said:

But for real I am almost foaming at the mouth for those DLA.... And a few of the others... 

If only my funds were not in the negative ...... :/:(

man tell me about it

Thanks tyne! Missed out on the dread bread again too lol.. I got a good stock too though, ssdd is awesome though so I def wanna get a few x's! 

Lol.. 50 min later... bought some seeds! Damn bohdi ! Or is it damn will power?! 

Anyone know anything about the Artifact 1 in the DLA5?  I am also wondering if the Old Mother Afghani is the same as Bodhi's Old Mother Ghani (OMG).  With the Old Mother Ghani Bodhi has found males so resiny that one can make hash from them!!

I had to pull the trigger on some (had = bean ho). 

Like many of us, I have 10 lifetimes of seeds but am always looking to add some new things.  Who knows maybe one day I will get that multi room warehouse where I can run 400-500 plants at a time! :)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Coastal said:

They resisted some rare stuff not paid for at glg last night... red eye Jedi, some of the land race packs... check it out if you feel you missed any!

I ran the red eye jedi,  I wasn't impressed.  Black triangle was much better IMHO.  

Thanks for the info!  @Packerfan79, I grabbed a pack already but have a pack or two of black triangle as well because I thought it sounded good.

im going to eventually get some space for seeds again, so I've been stocking up a bit.

Frequently i hear for SSDD and Black Triangle gives good plants.. also hurd for Goji OG is a very good potent..

is there some more strains of Bodhi that have high rates like this ones i mentioned??

10 hours ago, Dog Star said:

Frequently i hear for SSDD and Black Triangle gives good plants.. also hurd for Goji OG is a very good potent..

is there some more strains of Bodhi that have high rates like this ones i mentioned??

I  loved terpenado, and oroblanco. Jungle spice was awesome, kinda incense like.  The snow lotus (love triangle, goji) crosses were finicky but yeilded 50% more than the g13hp strains. Buds weren't  as dense as I would have liked.  Goji made some awesome rosin. Even my extract snobs ask for it a couple years later. I am running  some terpenados just to make live resin he he, can't wait for that. 

15 hours ago, Packerfan79 said:

Crazy shit,  I just found a pound and a half of black triangle in jars I forgot about. That will pay for xmas 

Sweet score,

but how in the hell did ya not notice it lost before?

I would have searched high and low for those jars.

Archived