Bugs seed room

Bugman

23 hours ago, Bugman said:

its bugmans birthday 70 still growing an smoking

@Bugman beat you to the old seven o by a month.

Perhaps we should start a thread for old curmudgeons. No young whippersnappers

allowed. We could use it to compare our latest age-related maladies and moan about....well, everything really ! (haha)

Hope you had a good one !

Edited by highdihigh
Age related grammar error !
  • Like 5
  • Great Advice 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, Bugman said:

THANKS ALL i had a nice birthday , doing an filling  good hell i only fill like im  68 lol

Happy birthday.....a bit late I know but glad to see you had a good one.🥰

Mine was a week ago.

• Like 6
On 11/10/2022 at 10:29 AM, shaggy said:

Happy birthday.....a bit late I know but glad to see you had a good one.🥰

Mine was a week ago.

well happy belated birthday

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was looking for the lime version too. I talked to Tony about getting some but actually forgot about it. I’ll see if he still has some , if not i have another option I’ll explore. @crownpoodle whatever I get 1/2 is yours. My word

• Like 4

@Bugmani like your style! Literally everything you have going is on my list to grow. The grape pies however I lost a couple years back by smushing the pack in the fridge door 🤦🏻‍♂️ “this is why I don’t drink” animal mints is killer, the Lime GB one day. Is pink glue pink Kush x GG4 if so I’m HIGHLY INTRIGUED and didn’t know it existed. Cranberry zkittlez sounds intriguing as zkittlez is one of the few hype/candy strains I’ve found that lives up to the hype. Grew out a few csi S1’s and was amazed! Have 3 beans left I’m definitely growing out and keeping clones of after my upcoming Chem run. 

• Like 3

@Bugmani didn’t know that’s what tobacco seed looks like. I have a little baggie of similar pods a grape farmer gave me 6-7 years back. Could not remember what they were but now I think I know thanks to your pic, very cool. Do you actually dry/smoke after ? My friend grows poppies, tobacco , pao ti and a few other medicinal herbs. They use the tobacco for rituals and stuff though. 

• Like 3
On 12/14/2022 at 10:12 PM, crownpoodle said:

@Bugman these look nice. I like the Lime GB. Who are those from?

Tony Greens   i got some f2 i made but never got around to looking for a better pheno if any one is instered

just pm me

Edited by Bugman
  • Like 4
11 hours ago, TopShelfTrees said:

@Bugmani like your style! Literally everything you have going is on my list to grow. The grape pies however I lost a couple years back by smushing the pack in the fridge door 🤦🏻‍♂️ “this is why I don’t drink” animal mints is killer, the Lime GB one day. Is pink glue pink Kush x GG4 if so I’m HIGHLY INTRIGUED and didn’t know it existed. Cranberry zkittlez sounds intriguing as zkittlez is one of the few hype/candy strains I’ve found that lives up to the hype. Grew out a few csi S1’s and was amazed! Have 3 beans left I’m definitely growing out and keeping clones of after my upcoming Chem run. 

GG4 X PCK [pakistan chitral kush = purple] = my pink glue   , i found 5 pnenos  in my hunt the pink pheno it was frosty earler on, 1 light purple 1 meadum purple, 1 dark purple [indago] 1 greenpheno ,i like the pink one the best,  i may make some s1 of PG an a few s1 crosses

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 1
27 minutes ago, Bugman said:

Tony Greens   i got some f2 i made but never got around to looking for a better pheno if any one is instered

just pm me

Nice starting point.

• Like 3

@Bugman I have a nice collection of beans you sent in to the former 420 community seedbank.

I really should get to popping some of those.

Sour Power x Lime gorilla bubble

pck x Lime gorilla bubble

gg4 x pck

bruce banner#3 x Pck

GS1 x Pck

C99f2

questions and i might have asked you this before but what is GS1 ? and the C99F2 are those old brothers grimm or the newer release?

Sour Power x Lime GB always calls out to me when I open my seed storage. The community seed bank beans are all together in thier own container and that pack is facing out inside the jar so I see it every time i go in there for beans LOL 

• Like 7
On 12/15/2022 at 11:22 PM, Tynehead Tom said:

@Bugman I have a nice collection of beans you sent in to the former 420 community seedbank.

I really should get to popping some of those.

Sour Power x Lime gorilla bubble

pck x Lime gorilla bubble

gg4 x pck

bruce banner#3 x Pck

GS1 x Pck

C99f2

questions and i might have asked you this before but what is GS1 ? and the C99F2 are those old brothers grimm or the newer release?

Sour Power x Lime GB always calls out to me when I open my seed storage. The community seed bank beans are all together in thier own container and that pack is facing out inside the jar so I see it every time i go in there for beans LOL 

those sour power x lgb are killer ,those would be worth making f2 

GS1= GG4 X Scotts OG#1 that one was og dom

the c99 mom was bro grimm the dad was mosca c99bx1, i made the f1 then f2 ,i never found that pineapple one like the mom , but i found some real uplifting plants in them

• Like 3