Bugs seed room

Bugman

21 hours ago, Doug58 said:

Afterthought Autos Kilter 55 inches tall, topped at 5th node. Week or so to go.

100_2217.JPG

Fastberry 42"

100_2219.JPG

Fastberry 36"

100_2220.JPG

those r some nice tall autos nice job.

Guest Doug58
5 hours ago, Bugman said:

those r some nice tall autos nice job.

All I did was plant some seeds and let them grow. I stopped checking the Ph of the water going in. I found that 1ml of Ph down in a gallon lowered the Ph of my well water to the correct levels, sometimes I lower it, sometimes I don't since people posted you should allow the Ph to drift up and down. I water the plants outside in huge amounts, within hours the pots are bone dry.

I have never measured the run off from the pots or the ppm. I wouldn't even know how. The plants in pots get CalMag from time to time and Fox Farms trio and large amounts of worm castings. The photoperiod plant got worm castings, composted cow manure and fresh Canadian Geese droppings. 

I really don't know what I am doing.

I'm used to marijuana that all smelled the same from back in the 1970's. I must have 7 or 8 different strains in jars right now and can't believe the different smells of each strain. Berries, Spice, citrus, they smell nothing like the Columbian, Mexican or Hawaiian weed I smoked in my youth.

Guest knucklehead bob
9 minutes ago, Doug58 said:

I'm used to marijuana that all smelled the same from back in the 1970's. I must have 7 or 8 different strains in jars right now and can't believe the different smells of each strain. Berries, Spice, citrus, they smell nothing like the Columbian, Mexican or Hawaiian weed I smoked in my youth.

Ain't that just the greatest !? :beavisnbutthead:

• 2 weeks later...

a buddy swaped a puppy he he had for this sealed pack of buds well broak up buds, nice aroma sweet fruity OG with a hent of chem, taste about the same nice.

but wasent very potent  low mids at best.

100_6881.JPG

100_6887.JPG

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

what the F happened did i over feed or under feed.

when i first noticed it my ph of feed was 6.1 ,at about 375 ppm x2 i flushed with tap water  then feed about 425 x2 that about what i normaley feed at thats when it realy started to taco.

i just check the ppm,s an ph of the runoff ,ph 6.1 ppm 301 x2, so i flushed with ph water 6.0 runoff was still about 6.0-6.1 ppm was 265 x2 , so i went back with a feed of 375ppm x2 .

any info on whats happing

100_6898.JPG

i got pm , so i striped the plants as much as i could , then sprayed with a sulfer  baise spray  not my best choice but they r still in veg, this room is bad about pm in the fall ,when there in flower i use baking soda ,citric acid ,  im gona try horse tail tea soon .

100_6900.JPG

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Bugman said:

when i first noticed it my ph of feed was 6.1 ,at about 375 ppm x2 i flushed with tap water  then feed about 425 x2 that about what i normaley feed at thats when it realy started to taco.

i just check the ppm,s an ph of the runoff ,ph 6.1 ppm 301 x2, so i flushed with ph water 6.0 runoff was still about 6.0-6.1 ppm was 265 x2 , so i went back with a feed of 375ppm x2 .

100_6898.JPG

You in promix?

24 minutes ago, unregistered190 said:

Can’t tell from the pic @Bugman are you seeing any yellowing on the leaves? 

no yellowing thats why im thinking over feeding but i normanley get burn tips on my leafs when i over feed  ,my  ppm r kinda low

12 minutes ago, flboy said:

You in promix?

no im in coco i should of put that in my post

Edited by Bugman

heres another plant in a diffrent room , i know i under feed this one so uping the feed on this one to see if it gets worse.

yaw got me woried now gona scrap the closet grow, i got pleany of cuts i can put back in there , this is just a fun grow.

im checking for BUGS now

100_6905.JPG

• Like 2

i scoped 3 diffrent leafs from 3 plants no bugs unless there smaller than a 10x  can see, so now im secont guessing if im under feeding an getting a weard def.

there about a couple week into flower,shortly after i fliped is when i started to notice it starting ,it seam to get worse when i up the feed.

• Like 1

When I had root aphids some leaves curled like that but some also resembled calcium def with yellow leaves as well. 

They tend to to stay in the medium and right above it. 

• Like 1
Guest 3rdCoaster
11 hours ago, Bugman said:

What are you feeding them?  

That looks like unbuffered coir throwing things out of whack or maybe Russets based off that leaf curl.     If they were mine I would come through with a good strength balanced feed for a few days....pushing a little cal and mag...no plain water flushes...this is coir.   A nutrient issue will be way easier to fix.  Finger crossed.

Looks similar to mine when I had root aphids.  First chased the PH, then Cal... then looked at the roots... bam, there they were.

Maybe scope the top of your soil/ coco, if they are in there you'll see em.  Not sure about with only a 10x magnifier though.

How do you see anything with that? LOL  I need a 60x 😮

4 hours ago, flboy said:

@Bugman I'm getting ready to venture back to coco. Watching with interest I think I would drop the pH to 5.8 and up the ppm. You using calmag or is the coco pre-washed

i pre charged the coco with calmag an feed befor use, i also add gypsum in my feed alittle

3 hours ago, 3rdCoaster said:

What are you feeding them?  

That looks like unbuffered coir throwing things out of whack or maybe Russets based off that leaf curl.     If they were mine I would come through with a good strength balanced feed for a few days....pushing a little cal and mag...no plain water flushes...this is coir.   A nutrient issue will be way easier to fix.  Finger crossed.

7-14-36 

thats what i though but ive added ca  an up the feed an thats when it got worse, im hoping i dont have russet or root aphids going to  pull those plants an check them close,i havent seen anything yet 

Edited by Bugman
3 hours ago, imiubu said:

Looks similar to mine when I had root aphids.  First chased the PH, then Cal... then looked at the roots... bam, there they were.

Maybe scope the top of your soil/ coco, if they are in there you'll see em.  Not sure about with only a 10x magnifier though.

How do you see anything with that? LOL  I need a 60x 😮

i havent checked the root zone yet , but will later on today.

i do have a 30x scope but its hard for me hold it still enough to keep it foces