Bugs seed room

Bugman

Bummer.   Hope thats the last you see.

2 out of 3 classics Green Crack clone x Chem4/Blueberry Indica i grew thru nanners in the buds.. but no balls hanging. On 2 bout 6 weeks or so nanners started popping out plants still needed couple weeks to finish. I chunked the rest of the seeds shit canned the project. Too bad the smoke was damn good.

musta come from the chem4 b/c GC clone and berry indica dont herm like that. I have a pack of berry indica x chem4 now i wonder about those.

• Like 3
On 1/29/2021 at 3:48 PM, texasjack said:

Bummer.   Hope thats the last you see.

lol it wasent  there were 11 plants 7 were males , 4 females  , 3 of the 4 females started throwing alot of flowers ,i choped those , an i got 1 thats still looking good no male flowers.

i had planed to use 1 of those males to make some seeds , but i dont know if i trust them now.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Looks good in here brother. 

Do you do anything special to your revegging plants? I read cutting the bottom half of the roots off...considering the plants dont need a root mass that large to support such little above ground biomass. Same in reverse, a large root system has more of a demand than the small above ground plant can support. 

Thats a cute goat. Are you keeping it as a pet, for milk or butcher? Or all the above?

Edited by Kind024
  • Like 2

I was always told that you trim fat roots when transplanting to spur growth of more and smaller roots for the new dirt, and to keep the "factories" of the plant in proportion. I think the biggest point though is that you're going to have a massive root system that could have a hard time with overwatering since it's not taking up much anymore.

I've had best results by not trimming the roots or repotting right after chop for ~5 gal size plants truth be told. They get teas and then once they are back on the road to recovery I transplant to new soil in the same pot, usually no root trim but I have to watch my waterings the whole time. The "proper" way to do it is to trim and repot down a size, and then transplant up when ready. You get more water over the roots that way without saturation problems, but I'm lazy and my way seems faster even counter to the logic of it all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

on this reveg , i just took some small lower bud off an rooted just like i do all my cuts , once rooted i just keep veging till i get new veg growth.

the goat is not mine , i was just holding her, but yea if she was mine , ide milk her for a while then ide probley  BBQ her up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/5/2021 at 2:11 PM, Bugman said:

a reveg on a medicine cookiesbx1

100_7611.JPG

100_7610.JPG

100_7608.JPG

about 6 weeks ago now

buds look like hell but i got new veg growth

100_7669.JPG

100_7670.JPG

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Sour D s1

bubble gum ice cream 2 pic

DMT Dream

Strawberry diesel 

a seed from a lundon pound cake bud

2 seeds poping up are bubble monkeys an t forgot what the 3 to the left are but they are taged

100_7742.JPG

100_7743.JPG

100_7746.JPG

100_7748.JPG

100_7747.JPG

100_7749.JPG

100_7750.JPG

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2021 at 11:57 PM, Bugman said:

Sour D s1

bubble gum ice cream 2 pic

DMT Dream

Strawberry diesel 

a seed from a lundon pound cake bud

2 seeds poping up are bubble monkeys an t forgot what the 3 to the left are but they are taged

100_7742.JPG

100_7743.JPG

100_7746.JPG

100_7748.JPG

100_7747.JPG

100_7749.JPG

100_7750.JPG

whose Sour D s1's?

I've always wanted some of those seeds. Love sour D.

That strawberry D from here?

Also Grape ape? haven't heard that name in a while.

Nice selection

• Like 1

all i know on the sour d s1, it came from very old cut

no on the strawberry diesel its Fractal [Ganesh]

yea the grape ape is a f2

• Like 1

im doing a test grow with the light.

yea thats the plan ,ill hit you up later on ,trying to talk my son into  helping me drive up there

• Like 3