Bugs seed room

Bugman

19 hours ago, Bugman said:

4 fem seed plants 3 are GG4 X GG4XSCOTTS OG#20, the other one is either m1 x gg4scottsog#20 or lime gorilla bubble x gg4xscottsog#20, all 3 got pollnated by gg4scottsog20

100_7117.JPG

Looking good bugman

Edited by wadehump
Missed spelling
  • Like 3
Guest 3rdCoaster

Hey @Bugman...those DMT Dreams are looking frosty, got any whole plant shots to share?   I've got 6 just getting started and would not mind comparing notes.

16 hours ago, 3rdCoaster said:

Hey @Bugman...those DMT Dreams are looking frosty, got any whole plant shots to share?   I've got 6 just getting started and would not mind comparing notes.

sure heres several #6 in 3 gal pots about 22 inches above the pot, they dont stretch much

100_7133.JPG

100_7137.JPG

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 3
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Been popping off in that seed room huh Bug?

Nice.

You ever eat a head off that cactus?

yea but it takes a long time to grow them, on the other hand san pedro growes much faster ,not as potent but can be consertrate , the swill down to just as strong

Edited by Bugman
  • Like 1
  • Yummy 1

Wow that's awesome! Have you harvested any if the buttons off in that time or just letting it grow out naturally? 

Always wanted to grow some as well but never have past a small seed start I tried as a teen.

that one i i just let go naturaly, i did cut a couple some years back.,

in the 80s i grew 2 from seeds it took almost 3 yerar to get them the size of a 22 cal slug

• Like 2
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 5:28 PM, wadehump said:

Looking good bugman

Popped 10 of the mixed fems 3/20 and 6 sprouted the other 4 looked immature but I wanted to see if they would sprout. popped 10 of the splgb today. These will go outside in 2-3 weeks. MKPN , GGSPN AND GGTGLGB TO FOLLOW

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1
5 hours ago, Bugman said:

@Ilynnboy those carts are great,there as good or better than  any ive tryed so far , i probley wouldent buy from anyone else.

Thanks @Twisted

Hard for to pool together the cheddar for a 10 pack..

🤣🤣🤣🤣.

look very nice tho🤙🏽
Got terps?

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Hard for to pool together the cheddar for a 10 pack..

🤣🤣🤣🤣.

look very nice tho🤙🏽
Got terps?

i here that.

but you can get them in smaller #

Edited by Bugman
  • Like 3
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 7:09 PM, wadehump said:

Popped 10 of the mixed fems 3/20 and 6 sprouted the other 4 looked immature but I wanted to see if they would sprout. popped 10 of the splgb today. These will go outside in 2-3 weeks. MKPN , GGSPN AND GGTGLGB TO FOLLOW

7 out of 10 sprouted of the splgb

• Nice Job 2