Bugs seed room

Bugman

ok the soil mix is promix & some used coco, pots r about 3 gal, light is a 1000w.

i can put 30 pots in there ,but as u can see its crouded, i hope for atleast 5+ males.

this goaround i plane to make a few seeds.

• Like 3

there is.

2- spx gb#4= sour power x gorilla bubble#4

3- olcb = orgon lemon x code blue

3- gs2tg = gg4xscotts og#2 X twitter glue [ gg4xgg4Xog/bu/artic train wreck/og/bu]   try saying that 3 times in a row :5899aa31ab92f_Chimpaughinggif:

6- lime gorilla bubble= s-dub s,2 x gorilla bubble bx3

8- pck = pakistan chitral kush  i  plan to make a few seeds with the pck male ,if i find a nice male gona make a few x to some clones i have

Edited by Bugman
  • Like 3
  • Nice Job 1
Guest 3rdCoaster

Interesting mix you have coming up.   I was looking at some of Karmas Sour Power seeds just last night.

Is that Citral kush an old freebie from the bay?

4 hours ago, 3rdCoaster said:

Interesting mix you have coming up.   I was looking at some of Karmas Sour Power seeds just last night.

Is that Citral kush an old freebie from the bay?

my sour power was from hortilab, the pck was gifted to me buy another member on here [bought from ACE seeds]

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

Glad it worked out bug.

yea me too, im just glade my poor popping&germ rate has gotten better,its weard that the same seed  dont pop sometimes  ,then next time i get 100% same batch, maybe its the stars& moon an such lol

• Like 3

nice :)

trying to find pics of my old 64 notchback that we fully restored and pimped out a little. Dude from california bought that car off me for 25grand 10 years ago now.

• Like 4
18 hours ago, Bugman said:

i count 22 & there is 30 in there ,so my list i made is short 8, i wonder what they r,lol ill check tomorrow & see whats missing.

5-? ggsd= gg4 x strawberry diesel

3-? c99f2,s

• Like 1

while we r waiting on the seed to grow i thought ide throw up a few pic, i went to a koi goldfish & bonsai show a couple weeks ago.

100_5797.JPG

100_5807.JPG

100_5832.JPG

100_5825.JPG

Edited by Bugman
  • Like 4

100_5738.JPG

100_5854.JPG

top pic won the koi show [thats about a $10,000-$15,000 koi]

secont pic is what i bought , i gave the darker one to a friend

Edited by Bugman
  • Like 4
Guest boyd crowder

now

imagine grabbing that koi by the tail

that hand would fall just below that second oragne mark AND THE START OIF THWE TAIL

thats a 18# koi

imagine

thats how big it is

THATS 10-15K$

those koi at bottum tub are all abour 2-3 #

the size of 2 fists

Edited by boyd crowder
Guest 3rdCoaster

Hey, plants look happy under your led rig.

Would you mind talking a bit about the driver and cobs you used? and how you are liking it now that you are flower with it?