a bikes a bike imho, all riders share the same bonds and risks

so why the snobbery?

anyways, heres my scoot a shadow 750 rat

59dccfa01373c_862017260.thumb.jpg.3c5292e61402658326d712f109ab9c16.jpg

some day , ill get a full size bagger cadillac for me and the missus,

but until then... ill rides what i gots

• Like 6

Sometimes, you just get lucky

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

knucklehead bob

Hey bro hammer , you need to understand we've been through a few up-grades and in the process a LOT of content has been lost to never never land never to be seen again . :( 

The only snobbery you'll get from me is that your ride resembles a real Harley Davidson . . . B|   Whatever puts yer knees in the breeze :smileys-passing-joint:

This is the spot for us gear heads & scooter tramps https://www.z-labs.nl/community/topic/79-any-gear-heads-or-scooter-tramps-out-there/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
boyd crowder
15 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

Hey bro hammer , you need to understand we've been through a few up-grades and in the process a LOT of content has been lost to never never land never to be seen again . :( 

The only snobbery you'll get from me is that your ride resembles a real Harley Davidson . . . B|   Whatever puts yer knees in the breeze :smileys-passing-joint:

This is the spot for us gear heads & scooter tramps https://www.z-labs.nl/community/topic/79-any-gear-heads-or-scooter-tramps-out-there/

sall good famalam, im heading that way now....

Sometimes, you just get lucky

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

• 3 months later...

we got a 4x4 and project forum?

seems i cant start a thread on it

my project is a badass bronco wiyh matching sporty ehat will fit in the bed

• Like 2
knucklehead bob

we got a 4x4 and project forum?

See up there where it says Open Topics ?

Edited by knucklehead bob
  • Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..