Tynehead Tom

OTLB official testers thread

Tynehead Tom

@dawn patrol right on , thanx for the grow n show :) nice n frosty and I see some cool colors too. Looks like they leaned towards the mum the way the flowers shaped up. 

Very interested in reading about the smoking experiences from these test grows when you guys get there.

Good stuff!!

Usstoner
4 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

@dawn patrol right on , thanx for the grow n show :) nice n frosty and I see some cool colors too. Looks like they leaned towards the mum the way the flowers shaped up. 

Very interested in reading about the smoking experiences from these test grows when you guys get there.

Good stuff!!

I got mine jarred up..ill have a smoke report soon..im waiting on my buddy's to show up next week so I can get a good smoke session going and get some different input...

dawn patrol

Swordfish is jarred and waiting, wanna give that about a month before we try it. 

Bubba Royale is hanging, weather is back to normal (lows in the 50's, highs in the 70's) so they should get a nice hang til trim time.

Sucks those macros shots turned out so dark, I really didn't want to have to buy a ring flash but it looks like it's necessary.

blues147

Couple pics of some BR's,  just took these out of my home made cloner after 10 days, two of them had roots longer than 12" so I guess they cloned easily to this method. I've have great success with this method and the cloning product I use, but I just cant help but think looking at these that the nutrient content could be much stronger. I often wonder about a clipping off a 4 week old plant compared to a clipping off a 10-12 week old plant, should they get different levels of nutrients. I don't have room for mothers in my situation so its always clone from clone. Looking at this one pic in particular, did I just leave it in the cloner too long, did it need more nut's sooner.

IMG_61.JPG

IMG_62.JPG

Coastal

I never really feed under 500ppm(1ec)... if you want less chance of issues just use more of the ppm calcium... ideally 300 calcium 50-75 n 75-100p and 30-60 k and mg is working great on smaller plants for me in different systems.

Usstoner

Well we've been smoking on the swordfish and the bubba...outta 3 of the bubba royales 2 were ok they had a decent buzz...but one I really liked good stoney buzz not super strong but good overall I'd call it a keeper...and both swordfish were good I gave a few buds out to test and they all liked the swordfish the best...it smells really good..good taste and a pretty strong up high. Motivational buzz..good day time smoke...overall I'm happy with both strains and id run both again...nice work @Tynehead Tom

dawn patrol

bubba royale smoke report:  smooth creamy hit, very nice on the exhale.  Nice balanced effect, definitely medicated but with a fairly clear mind.  

Excited to let this one cure and see if and how it changes.