Selection Methods In Plant Breeding By Boz and Caligari

Tonygreen

• 1 year later...

Statistics are key. Glad some are finding this useful. PM me if the link ever goes down and I'll fix it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Nice Job 1

When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

It's several hundred dollars to buy. Chimera called me a piece of shit for sharing since he said he knew one of the fellows. Fuck that I believe in free knowledge. What if you can't buy it you don't deserve to be able to learn.

Edited by Tonygreen
  • Great Advice 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 5

When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

I just downloaded it as well, thanks for the free knowledge Tony!  I will digest it before I start asking a bunch of questions

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

It's several hundred dollars to buy. Chimera called me a piece of shit for sharing since he said he knew one of the fellows. Fuck that I believe in free knowledge. What if you can't buy it you don't deserve to be able to learn.

Like the old textbook game on college campuses - been going on for decades.  Buy the text book at the beginning of the semester for $150, sell it back at the end for $25.  

I can appreciate the work that went into it, but if you think that the cost of the research and the publishing fees weren't paid for or at least subsidized by a university or foundation you're kidding yourself.

Anybody heard what Chimera's up to lately?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Ryan Lee is a dirtbag .... fucking Chimera..... don't even get me started..... an embarassment to real canadian breeders for the last 2 decades. Guy is smart as fuck but his seeds aren't what he's all about. Look no further than cannabis patents and the whole trackable, traceable, terp and potency controlled tissue cultured "legal" cannabis and you will find his name somewhere in the mix.

There is a group of folks who dig up the goods on folks like chimera and from what I've seen and read so far.... the guy is bad news no matter how educated he might be and no matter how hard he tries to fit in with us growers.

• Like 5
  • Great Advice 2
  • Nice Job 1

just checked with my friend who is like the biggest chimera hater on the planet hahaha

Chimera is currently the chief science officer for a soon to be operating ACMPR Liscenced Provider company based out of Powell River BC. The company, formerly known as Marchwell Ventures Ltd. ("Marchwell" or the "Company")  and is now operating as Santé Veritas Therapeutics Inc.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ll keep my eye out, lol, the mayor helped those dicks get the local pulp mill building... so far they are slow todofuck all but they were poking around the hydrostore try g to get friendly so I’ll keepmyeyeout for this Ryan fella... should make some anti chimera stickers lol... nicegreeting for him make him feel welcome.

they already raised hackles, we’ll see how long they last... not a good area to grow any poo dope anyways...

thanks somuch @Tonygreen, sorry for the spite, but that guy gets me going. Excited to read that and big props to Tom Hill were ever he may be! Guy stepped up both my growand breeding knowlage,and gave a lot to the community before it was all safe and cool.legend status imo.

Edited by Coastal
  • Like 4
  • Great Advice 1

29 minutes ago, Coastal said:

I’ll keep my eye out, lol, the mayor helped those dicks get the local pulp mill building... so far they are slow todofuck all but they were poking around the hydrostore try g to get friendly so I’ll keepmyeyeout for this Ryan fella... should make some anti chimera stickers lol... nicegreeting for him make him feel welcome.

they already raised hackles, we’ll see how long they last... not a good area to grow any poo dope anyways...

thanks somuch @Tonygreen, sorry for the spite, but that guy gets me going. Excited to read that and big props to Tom Hill were ever he may be! Guy stepped up both my growand breeding knowlage,and gave a lot to the community before it was all safe and cool.legend status imo.

ya, one thing my "experience" is missing is not being part of the first 10 years of the online community and subsequently not being around to interact with tom hill like many others have. Indeed a Legend.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Coastal said:

Excited to read that and big props to Tom Hill were ever he may be! Guy stepped up both my growand breeding knowlage,and gave a lot to the community before it was all safe and cool.legend status imo.

Tom was cool as hell IMHO.  Sometimes it took him forever to answer, sometimes he just apologized and didn't answer but I always found him direct to the question, transparent in his intentions and someone who wasn't afraid or intimidated to share knowledge with people who asked intelligent questions.  

Certainly can't say the same about Chimera or Sam unfortunately.

• Like 6

They sell Sams hermi lines...  am learned good buying from this stupid fucks...

also they was minned other seeds sellers at Seedbay,buying seeds from unknown email addy and never send money,joking with people auctions..

Chimpera is highly malicious with covering Sam and trolling others,both of them are shit and they will never sees mine money again..

am definitly belive in those stories about Sam,they perfectly fit to what i was experience...

• Like 3

I downloaded the link @Tonygreen, thx for posting!! . Gonna spend some time reading thru it all. The hardest thing for me in gleaning useable info from these works and others like them is lacking the understanding of the vocabulary itself. I remember high school biology and the night school course i took on intro to greenhouse and plant sciences but so many years ago. Gotta study up on the very basics to get an understanding of a lot of the words LOL

I think I have more of a witch doctor approach versus a scientific/botany approach to my breeding but I got lots of time to learn from links like the one posted. I own and have studied Robert Clark's marijuana botany but there's so much more to know and learn.

• Like 6

Robert Clark and Sam was together made Ancestral Skunk #1 hermi line... 

but they are very knowledgable.. they know stuff,great Canna scientists..  ;D  LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Right on, thank you a bunch @Tonygreen! I really appreciate you sharing this file too. It humbles me when I start to read through books like this. Reminds me the more I learn, the more I know I don't know. Priceless!

I have a vague understanding of the vocabulary just from previous reads, but the complex math looses me. I stopped at polynomials, binomials and trinomials...and I don't know how I passes that. This looks a few semesters deeper. I was thinking about asking a friend to tutor me in the math department. He majored in chemistry so he should have it.?. Now he's basically retired dividing his property and building houses...going to tile one of his bathrooms tomorrow. Maybe I'll offer work trade for tutoring?

I don't really want to put any more towards the unwanted stinginess of others...be yourself and be selfless brother! 

Knowledge helps us better understand this physical matrix in which we're woven.

Knowledge helps us better create our reality.

Knowledge is a gift and gifts should be shared.

Knowledge will lead to understanding, which may lead us to the oneness? Don't want to get too carried away here...

Unconditional thanks @Tonygreen.

peace,

kind024

Edited by Kind024
  • Like 4
  • Nice Job 1

"Be the light that lights lights that light other lights." C.R. Jr.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

@Tonygreeni know what I’m doing today…. Thank you for this, I was actually told of this a few years back by my mentor but he said “it’s something stupid like 1000$ to buy I wish I had kept it” lol you just made his day and mine🙏🏻 Thank you my friend 

• Like 1