My indoor grows here!

Guest Oldproseeds

Guest Oldproseeds

Heya thanks my friends...just my creativity!

Little more tweeting here of my new set ups..............TIN HATS for the WIN.... 😉

Placed tin hats over each bulb for MORE INTENSITY FOLKS shit is reflecting all the upward and side light downwards!

Penetration into canopy is about 8 inches deeper,,and much brighter than the normal bulbs like i had them... 🙂

Here is a bunch of pics to show the TIN HATS in play,,anything you can do for a tiny bulb like these DO IT!!!

i can adjust them just right,,the heat still flows upwards and zero heat to canopy making for comfy plants,

besides that nasty assed soil i got....Miracle Grow Garden soil green n yellow bag=SUCKS DONKY DICKS?

anything with pine bark added will make for either to wet or to dry soils......go with the green n blue bags,

moister control ones are a bit better using peat moss mainly...the stuff use to have lots of coco too,,not now...

BOY do i need my compost.....can hardly get a good bag of soil anymore?

Besides that shit....i am liking the bulbs extra brightness!!!

P1010004.thumb.JPG.87823fb9961be8d084cd619d425da7ed.JPG

This is ECSD..under the 8 footer i just did that 1 rack with the tin hats...

Seems more bright even in pics!!!

P1010001.thumb.JPG.f163e80adaf8cdec5922015d572f7172.JPG

P1010002.thumb.JPG.ee966ce1c644f00d047412d3ab13c3db.JPG

fucking plant is sad i know hahaha!

P1010003.JPG

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Oldproseeds

TIN HATS hahaha!

Welp,,as that ECSD finishes up i have a bunch of Speed Queens to throw under the 8 footer later..

Under the 242 watt shower grow i just finished up those TIN HATS!!!

Much more intensity and these plants are the right height.... 😉

P1010005.thumb.JPG.e7aee4e2af8278cbfe1583aa039a7ef0.JPG

See the difference....why waste good light.....TIN HATS for the WIN!!!

P1010006.thumb.JPG.6438445e18a45f959ebfb1e871596d0a.JPG

P1010007.thumb.JPG.45c5772b3d648cbca94d1fdde17c0bb5.JPG

up under the tin hats pic....

P1010008.thumb.JPG.a6d298a7eb982febd037a14e1d73aab4.JPG

Looking like the place will ROCK NOW friends using tiny assed led's to the max!!!!!

Close ups soon,,peace..Op

🙂

Guest Oldproseeds

She is YUMMY!!!!

Did i little trick on that ECSD.....here it is,,i call it the bump ok......by taking your timer,

setting it 2 hours ahead for 1 week,,then back to normal setting the plant will slightly go into a veg mode!

Thinking the days got longer hehehe....but at the bump back she goes right back into flowering mode!!!

Stacking the buds twice as fat like fattening up a HOG hahahaha......gonna let her go long.....................................

😉

foxtails and resins threw the roof coming up folks....and all from tiny assed home style LED's!!

oh,,,and i am making S1 seeds as i said i sprayed the bottoms with silver....put the pollen on another ECSD clone to grow seed.

i am loving the new tin hats forcing the light down much better too!

🙂

Should really groove now folks stay tuned...an thanks for the reply,

OP

Well @Oldproseeds  there’s probably lots of interest in some S1 action off that ECSD.

I come across cuts but never S1 seeds.

I wanna nail it down in Fem seed, for long term storage... Hold it down for bit. Hard to do it with clones.

Doing it with some of my faovorite strains.

C99, Headbanger, SuperLemon Haze (xC99), Now I need Kyles Cough fems and the ECSD fems.

Guest Oldproseeds

Right on my man,,,will see what i can do....may not make it with S1's?

Balls on the plant are not open yet and may not have pollen as i sprayed late...plant is done,

maybe next time though!

As for today i have the 4rth run done under the 242 rack led's,,not bad for 3 plants,,but can do better..

6 OZ's easily dry id say this go...not into yields here just fun!

🙂

Oh i bent those tin hats to force light down better and does work!!!

DANG it is bright under there now folks...training more SQ cuts  to get supply up again..shit goes fast.....

4rth run done.1.JPG

4rth run done.2.JPG

4rth run done.3.JPG

4rth run done.4.JPG

• 2 months later...
Guest Oldproseeds

Hey ya'll....Merry Xmas!

Tis that time of year folks chilling here with happy times to all.... 😉

Just got this done under the 8 footer!

392 watts LED's with the tin hats haha,,sparkle sparkle....

🙂

Op

P1010012.JPG

P1010014.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P1010006.JPG

Guest Oldproseeds

@unregistered190 they do help in forcing light down for cheap!

Thanks man,,,here is the room with the 242 rack again cranking out the usual...... 😉

P1010015.JPG

• 1 month later...
Guest Oldproseeds

Yo folks HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Just swinging low over here for a bit.....but the usual here=Speed Queens for the slinging!

Got a bunch of pics so you can see that ghetto rig up from different angles....have 6 plants in 3 gallon pots soil.

392 watts LED!!!

🙂

Op

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

Guest Oldproseeds

Glad you like it boy's!

Been having a bit of canoeing lately from the bleach in fucking Miracle Grow  soil?

The last batch under the 242 watt rack got pretty burnt at the end way worst than the leaf curl,

at first i thought it may have been those TIN HATS?

but i am still not getting any heat under these bulbs.....then i knew it was the soil,,you may see a tad canoeing in that last pic..

Here is a shitty pic from the 242 rack..they made it ok though!

P1010007.JPG

Guest Morcheeba*

man, that sucks about the soil.  im amazed at what you are doing w/small wattage and the resin / size on them is more than what i thought you would get.   great job.

peace

I forgot where I saw it but someone had to @Oldproseeds LED rack rockin' their room.

Keep it green  brother.

Always fun to drop in and see what your latest work is.

Stay cool

:smoking-banana-smiley-emoticon:  Shag

BTW I fuckin' love the cat thermometer....LOL😜

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Oldproseeds

Hey ya'll time for chop n dry!!!

Sorry about that vid my man @shaggyballsthat strain is a selection of an Oregon Afghan cross...i call her speed queen!

Here she is done again under the 8 foot by 3 rack of 392 watt LED's home style bulbs with tin hats hahaha!!!

15 pics for your seeing pleasure folks.... 😉the first 5 pics we just passed above^ when they were younger,

now they look like this friends!

392 watt.6.JPG

392 watt.7.JPG

392 watt.8.JPG

392 watt.9.JPG

392 watt.10.JPG

392 watt.11.JPG

392 watt.12.JPG

392 watt.14.JPG

392 watt.15.JPG

Archived