My indoor grows here!

Guest Oldproseeds

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Oldproseeds

heya thanx boy's!

Just trying some different shit this go....a radical defoliating,,i NEVER take the leaves off normally...

Kicking along good here...... more pics soon,,have 2 other rooms to show!!

:)

Op

• 2 weeks later...

I have been pondering this thread and the approach to lighting @Oldproseeds has taken ...... and then I got to pondering the "what if's" of such a low wattage grow method. Could one power up that system with solar power?

I've been off and on researching solar and wind charged battery banks and trying to figure out a way to run a grow room off the grid and the more i look at this grow thread, the more "possible" this is all starting to appear. my brain hurts

good thread right here.

Guest Oldproseeds

@DoobieDuck

thanx my brother,,always good seeing you pop in here!!!

Ok friends....i have chopped the 3rd run... ;)

Will say that they got a bit lanky this go and grew to a height of 28 inches tall ok...a tad to tall really for these little bulbs?

The lowers suffered also from bad old used soil and i may have defoliated to much huh...?

GOD DANG BUDS are FROSTY just the way i like anyways!

3rd run 18.21.JPG

3rd run 18.22.JPG

3rd run 18.23.JPG

Guest Oldproseeds

HUH,,wish this site rolled a tad more so....?

Ok hope your all not against me for my political opinions in here,,im just concerned we are in trouble like never before...

ANYBODY HOME HAHAHAHA!!!

peace n green to all...OP

@Oldproseeds

Hey, buddy!

Your buds look frosty, I love your style and the low temp growing is a great idea.

I hope I didn't offend you in the other thread It is hard to express myself on the internet.

I was trying to say I liked what you were doing.

I love your concept it is very similar to others growing with LED's intead of 1 light source you use many.

Spreding the light and heat out is a great idea.

:beer:Show us some more.:popcorn:

:5899aa396ca33_weedteddy: Shag

2 hours ago, Oldproseeds said:

Ok hope your all not against me for my political opinions in here,,im just concerned we are in trouble like never before...

ANYBODY HOME HAHAHAHA!!!

nah dude no judgement here...... while I share the gloomy outlook on the future of humanity ...... I realize that I am not here to change the world. We all make our own beds in life and the best you can do is be genuine with people and leave religion and politics and gender orientation out of it.... with the exception of the company of your closest friends.

I have some strong beliefs too, but I pick my battles , and they are always face to face..... not via keyboard. Social media is a wicked thing and I fear that it is damaging society as a whole. While I don't think people should live in blissfull ignorance of the shiticane that is going on in the world..... I believe that the battle is simply to prepare "yourself" to deal with "what you believe" is coming and direct mental energies to that cause instead of trying to politically change peoples mind on the internet.

I've come to the point in life where I don't give a shit who is running what country and what stupid shit they are doing.... it doesn't matter..... life continues to get more expensive and more personal freedoms are being eroded from the "free". I'm just simply having none of it and take life on my terms, living simply and taking it day by day.

Grow the weed, smoke the weed, share the weed...... and fuck the world ;)

personally I think what you are doing in your grow room is skillfully innovative and the flowers look fantastic. This site is about growing and sharing..... why not stick around and pick a different social media outlet for expressing strong political views? just a friendly suggestion

3 hours ago, Oldproseeds said:

ANYBODY HOME HAHAHAHA!!!

Man no hard feelings man...and I love your grows yea this place runs a little slower but there quality growers here man..and your right man this country is in trouble but we gotta stick together man...everyones entitled to there opinion...we have some different views on things but thats ok man that's how a democracy works...working together is the only way to make things better.

Guest Oldproseeds
On 4/27/2018 at 6:36 PM, shaggyballs said:

:D This is what I was trying to say.....LOL :D

I think what you are doing in your grow room is skillfully innovative and the flowers look fantastic.

@Tynehead Tom

Thanks man. :$.....LOL

Hey no big deal folks,,i actually care thats all... 😉

One day boys!

@knunklehead

there...

So yeah,,the buds are great my friends always using the cut i been doing

🙂

More soon i got busy watching this bull again had a few great looking plants in those other rooms i just cut down?

Sorry said i was gonna show them....also i have had a spider mite infestation and will stop the flowering for a bit..

Summer is here and the air remains on for good 8 full months until we can shut the fucker off again,,horrible long time in 100 degrees,

Heya im glad you liked the flowering so far friends it really is paying off using these tiny little lights!!

Never thought i could get a flower room under 75 degrees in flower,,but i can now thanks to LED's..... 

Building another few racks from the other part of the antenna i used for the 242 watt rack,,will be 2 more 4 foot racks,

one for flowering and 1 for vegging...

same lights,

oh i did have a bunch of them go bad so save your receipts folks if buying these home style ones?

5 went bad so far all 14 watt ones as they just started blinking constant???

SUCKED...but i have plenty more!

Lemme get a few framed up right for flower,,maybe the ECSD next go!

Will be a hard adjusting she grows branches with out pinching her that beast is so prolific..

May do like 4 under the 242 watt rack,,or unless i get that new 4 foot rack done with a few more bulbs to really fill the shower good from wall to wall over head lights!!!!!

😉

thank much....be back,,check my new composting thread and tech to be posted ok...

Op

Guest Oldproseeds

Yo whats up in here....having any fun yet?

Well i hope so friends because i try making it all about the fun or i will just stop the net posting....

Lately i have become more worried and less enthused about showing all my shit online anymore?

As i have posted a few pages back about our privacy rights online being taken and shit getting worst id say,

seems i have the very same problem as others,,anything you post can and will be picked apart plus attacks... 😉

Sucks how things are going but with great fucking smoke like these buds i just harvested under only 14 to 17 watt home lighting LED's,

im GOOD!!!!!

1595051277_3rdrun18_24.thumb.JPG.3d8ceb3b10672d7ffd0999a6b90bee98.JPG

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!!!!!

🙂

Op

@Oldproseeds

Yep, I am havin fun, this tread is very entertaining.

Very frosty nuggs bro!

It is hard to believe what can be done with low wattage bulbs, Gotta try this......

Guest 3rdCoaster

Very photogenic indeed.  

The orange hairs really stand out against that  frosty coating.  

Nice bud/less juice...whats not to love?

Damn Oldpro! I must have been sleeping to have over looked this thread.

Genius idea with the lights bro...got me thinking of a new veg set-up. I'm so sick of burning 1k mh in veg...but I still haven't found a lamp that matches the biomass output I get. I'm still a sucker for hid for fruits...longer flowering plants appreciate the intensity.

Those buds look like diamonds in a bag brother...haha, I wonder if that's to what he refers?

...I can't think of anything more fun to discuss while inoxicated in a bar than polotics, religion and sexual preference...rofl. 

Say what you will bro...diversity makes for a healthy ecosystem and richer culture.

Check, check, Mic check. One, two, three, two, one. Check check check check.

Looking good in here OP. Those look like little buds but quite frosty ehh? Nice!

ya those flowers look awesome man...... just want to pluck a bud off the screen and roll it up. I really like the look of that smoke for sure.

as for those 14w bulbs..... I bought 5 of them and a 5 bulb bathroom vanity fixture , specifically for flowering small males to collect pollen. Has worked really well for about 6 months now and I noticed just the other day as I was setting it up to isolate another male...... one of the bulbs doing the constant blinking. I dunno how many burn hours that is but ya I think when they die they start to blink.

Guest Oldproseeds
On 5/8/2018 at 4:53 PM, Tynehead Tom said:

ya those flowers look awesome man...... just want to pluck a bud off the screen and roll it up. I really like the look of that smoke for sure.

as for those 14w bulbs..... I bought 5 of them and a 5 bulb bathroom vanity fixture , specifically for flowering small males to collect pollen. Has worked really well for about 6 months now and I noticed just the other day as I was setting it up to isolate another male...... one of the bulbs doing the constant blinking. I dunno how many burn hours that is but ya I think when they die they start to blink.

AH shucks  man,,you had a bulb do the plink thing too?

wish they were built a bit better do save your receipts folks!

Hey sounds good on the male room though,,good work brother... 😉

Op

Guest Oldproseeds
On 5/8/2018 at 7:21 PM, Transcendence66 said:

Looking killer @Oldproseeds what is the generic make up?

heya bro,,i know it has Oregon Afghan in it crossed to something will have to check the seed pack hehe,

have half left to grow out... 😉

God dang bud rocks for smoking or selling as it has perfect hard round popcorn type buds from head to toes!

Love this plant also for the low light growth....others will not preform as good under only 14 to 17 watt LED's,

thanx for the kind words brother...Op

Guest Oldproseeds
On 5/6/2018 at 7:12 PM, Ilynnboy said:

Speed Queen?

sure looks pretty.

Throw the ECSD under a rack and let’s see it....

Sowah...

HEY you got it....1 East Coast Sour Diesel under the home led's brother coming up!

i may do a roof top style grow using the 2 racks on angles with 1 plant between them... 😉

depends on how the stretch goes for that room?

On the last grow under the 242 rack the total weight was  a little over 8 OUNCES folks!

Little less because i had 7 plants not the full 8,,and they got to spindly and tall at 28 inches...?

still very very good weed with excellent high and bag appeal friends,,figure it out...still a half pound with LESS than 250 watts!!!!!!!!

i would have NEVER though i could do that much in the days of HPS lighting a 250 watt HPS puh,,maybe a QP if lucky right?

OK hang in there folks for the 4rth run then coming in a bit......cloning has become hard again the usual in summers at best...

Oh yeah...i may build the 4 foot rack with a few more bulbs.......and i think i like the 17 watt bulbs better than the 14 watt led's ok,

the higher the better and no less than the 14 watt on these home style bulbs anyways if buying these?

See U soon..Op

• 1 month later...
Guest Oldproseeds

Howdy folks,,a tad slow up in here.... 😉

Been very HOT in my neck of the woods and should be for your end by now?

Have a few last pics of my little 124 watt rack with an Irish Spring plant under them!

Doing great so far and better now as even the lowers are thickening up on her....

She is a cut from my S2 seeding of a cheese cut i had that stressed and made only 3 seeds,

1 Blueberry plant now gone.....1 cherry plant now gone.....and the 1 Irish Spring plant that smells like irish spring soap ok!

in a good way hahaha,,smooth smoke a tad uplifting at first then a nice settling down into the couch... 🙂

i am whittling down my breeding programs and mother keeping now as i get older every day...?

So,,after i snapped these last pics of just that single 124 rack......i fucking built it into an 8 footer using 3 led racks!!!

those pics later peeps my bed side grow haha,,has that rack first,,then a 138 watt rack next,,then a 130 watt lastly....plants are loving the new 8 footer!

Also building a 408 watt rack that is 4 foot wide by 4 and 9 inches long.........for my 3rd room!!!....i just like the way these bulbs do not bleach out buds,

like most grow lighting led's do?

You have the buds as i said at 1 inch away at the tops and they will grow small buds down to 1 and a half foot into canopy using these home style led's.

easy to build racks and the bulbs slide along the rails to adjust perfectly!

Ok here she is then tonight,,,be back in a few days to show you the other racks...i have an ECSD bush in that 3rd room going... 😉

24 bulbs at 17 watts = 408....soon!

Just having fun building new racks folks...

Irish Spring mm mmm good!!!

Ghetto set up huh.. 😉

P1010005 2.JPG

P1010002 3.JPG

P1010003 3.JPG

P1010006 2.JPG

P1010007 2.JPG

Archived