My indoor grows here!

Guest Oldproseeds

18 hours ago, Oldproseeds said:

YO my man,,thats the SPEED QUEEN as she be fast as heck indoors!

What a bag appeal too hehehe..... ;)

sq dry 17.5.JPG

Ya man I said (Space Queen?).

Sorry..

What the hell is Speed Queen?

Besides beautiful and fast..

Silver and Red, just beautiful.

Hows the Head high?

If it’s not happy it’s crappy...

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Oldproseeds
On 12/17/2017 at 8:29 AM, Ilynnboy said:

Ya man I said (Space Queen?).

Sorry..

What the hell is Speed Queen?

Besides beautiful and fast..

Silver and Red, just beautiful.

Hows the Head high?

If it’s not happy it’s crappy...

HEYA BROTHER,haha,not a problem as you may be right after all....

Gotta look at that seed pack again now that you said that dude?

Haha i know 1 thing it was a cross from Dynasty seeds,,Oregon Afghan and ?...

lemme look bro,,you got me thinking man!

Have half the seeds grown out and selected the best from 4 girls,,this one is a HOT DOG smelling and tasting type,,like no other... ;)

FAST as in 7 weeks,,and a pure rejuvenating afghan buzz from the old days,,yes it makes up happy and chill friends,,more indica though!

Op

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Oldproseeds

HAPPY NEW YEARS FRIENDS,,,but WATCH SESSIONS and TRUMP FUCK IT UP.......

A bit of sad news first,,as them bastards have just taken away the cannabis protections laws Obama made?

ALL CANNABIS PEOPLE MUST BE ON ALERT WATCH MSNBC!!!

Now,,how LONG has this war on weed gone on now.............../................../..................../..................../.................,How many decades????

WELP,,if you voted for them authoritarian bums,,whats coming for us all is pure HELL.

if they start busting all the businesses and growers/users just because it is STILL NOT LEGAL FEDERALLY!!

believe me when i tell U all,,this shit SUCKS BAD,,Jeff SESSIONS has again just ENDED THE OBAMA CANNABIS PROTECTION LAWS.

witch means anytime now if they choose to let the prosecutors bust people,,THEY WILL....

WARNING,

i am not sure how much longer i will show pics of what i am doing friends,,they ALSO HAVE ENDED THE OBAMA INTERNET PRIVACY LAWS,

so be safe my good friends,,we are gonna be like a (RUSSIA-MERICA) from the right wing bastards,,just watch what they do,,not what they say!

SAD IT IS,,and truth.

Not listing any beans either until we can get rid of these authoritarian bastards taking us back 50 fucking years FAST.........

Every dang day you are losing your rights,,i watch every day and just can't believe what i am keeping up with lately???

HE WILL GO DOWN THOUGH,,but when?

Just a warning friends watch the NEWS,daily.......WHEN I TOLD THEM @FIRESTAX i was RIGHT in every way folks,,im 55 now and seen it all.

On the other hand here is the fucking grow,,i got 1 week left for the hehe,,they did great under 242 watts!

OP

:)

2nd run 17.21.JPG

2nd run 17.22.JPG

2nd run 17.23.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Oldproseeds

HEYA FOLKS!

Chopped the 242 rack grow,,more than 8 OZ's easy!

Each of the 8 plans did more than an OZ so,,like 10 or more final weight?

Lemme get the shit bagged and weighed as 1 is already gone hehe,,,200 per Z,,good deal for good friend!

Oh,,got a few new pics from the 124 watt rack with my White Kush under it now,,doing great as well.... ;)

Better closer pics next post ok..they are more done now!

Op

2nd rack 18.1.JPG

2nd rack 18.2.JPG

Guest Oldproseeds

OK back again here this muggy morning after a fucking FREEZE,,witch got my MANGO TREE this year...

The year it fruited from seed,,it took 11 years but the tree is the best Mango you ever seen...hope it makes it?

On the other harvest news,,the WHITE KUSH PICS from under the tiny 124 watt led rack folks!

BANGING strain here friends as it is my most potent cultivar to date... ;)

LOOK at the fucking FROST!!!

home style led lighting is KICKING ASS over HPS old shit hahaha,,,as said before they give ZERO HEAT to canopy,

with the right type light rays and with multiple bulbs is a BANGING SET UP FOR CHEAP!!!

proof...in the pics...

OP

2nd rack 18.3.JPG

2nd rack 18.4.JPG

2nd rack 18.5.JPG

On 12/13/2017 at 12:36 PM, Oldproseeds said:

DANG<<WHERE U ALL GO FOLKS???

Got the finished product from the tiny assed 14 watt home style LED lighting grow!

This was just done under that 124 watt rack,,had 2 of the Speed Queens,,this is the most crystal coated bud ever friends,

maybe around 30% THC!!!

Hope i see some likes after this nuggety goodness hehe...   ;)

OP

sq dry 17.1.JPG

sq dry 17.2.JPG

sq dry 17.3.JPG

sq dry 17.4.JPG

gorgeous looking buds ..... it's called Speed Queen?  takes me back many years looking at those. If you don't mind.... could you describe the bud smell and also the flavors? The bud shots remind me of a long lost plant I wish i could track down again. It was a very fast hashplant but it's actual origins are long lost to me. 

Guest Oldproseeds
On 1/22/2018 at 11:33 AM, knucklehead bob said:

Lookin' good there OP , I hope your Mango tree makes it :smileys-passing-joint:

WELL THANX BOB,,it really got WACKED BAD from the freeze....leaves are gonna fall,

sucks to see this after 11 years,,but it will happen and i knew it living in the middle of hell.....

Going to make new trees from grafting onto her seedlings i have going,,and now may not get a chance this season to lost tips?

That mango tree is an A+ cultivar from seed,,she does 2 pound fruits so tender  and sweet it blows me away!

Probably lost a good bit of it,,maybe half now that the heat hit again and the damage shows more n more daily...

WELP,,got the grafting tape and ready to save it if possible i really need to and then place the new tree in a safer spot!!

Got an acre so i do have better spots protected from freezes,,what a year?

SMOKED a test bud of the last Speed Queen from the big 242 watt rack and WOW NELLY,,clean and potent as can be!!!

@Tynehead Tom.... she has the most unique smell and flavor of a hot dog,,smoked meat/garlic like,,super unique in cannabis... ;)

7 week flowering time with hard frosty popcorn type nuggets,,will look different in the outdoor an i may have 1 for you to see that way soon!

The high is a rejuvenating indica type much like an old Afghan cultivar i like very much,,performs great indoors as you can see..

More later folks!

Op

Guest knucklehead bob

@Oldproseeds , in order to tag a member you type the @ key and then immediately begin to type the name of the person you wish to tag . Then you will get a drop down of members to choose that start with the same letter . 

Guest Oldproseeds
On 1/23/2018 at 12:49 PM, knucklehead bob said:

@Oldproseeds , in order to tag a member you type the @ key and then immediately begin to type the name of the person you wish to tag . Then you will get a drop down of members to choose that start with the same letter . 

@knucklehead bob

Like that my man....ok!

Hey by the way i got a few burnt Mango Tree pics huh....fucking SUCKS to grow all year good,,and 1 night a few hours under 40,

and we get burn damage from the COLD assed wind chill temps?

This is a really fucked year/winter as 65 at night feels like 45 god dang degrees??????.....HATE HUMIDITY!

Look what it did to my trees an banana plants brother,,they are still alive but bad damage this winter after 11 years?

YUP,,seems like i start all over again every 10 years or so,,having to replant trees and plants in this place...

;(

P1010002 1.JPG

P1010006 1.JPG

P1010007 1.JPG

P1010005 1.JPG

Guest Oldproseeds

On the good note,,a great yield from the 242 watt rack!!

RAKED IN 10 and a half OZ's dry for the 2nd try under that led rack,

PREMO SMOKE too...clean flavor and burns great so i am very happy with that test!!!!

More coming,,as i have 3 rooms going using those home style LED bulbs friends,,stay tuned.... ;)

Oh,,whats the Grams per watt with this yield and wattage,,242 watts and 10 and half ounces?

anyone!

OP

Guest 3rdCoaster

I'll bite......, lets see....

10.5oz  x  28 grams =  294grams

294grams  /  242watts  =  1.21grams/watt    ....... Dam respectable for any kind of light.    I love it.

Sorry to hear about the trees, any chance they will bounce back ?

Guest Oldproseeds
On 1/26/2018 at 3:00 PM, 3rdCoaster said:

I'll bite......, lets see....

10.5oz  x  28 grams =  294grams

294grams  /  242watts  =  1.21grams/watt    ....... Dam respectable for any kind of light.    I love it.

Sorry to hear about the trees, any chance they will bounce back ?

HEY THANX MAN,,i was thinking about 1 and half per watt not bad 2nd try!

On my trees yes they will bounce back as long as we get no more cold this season,,as Mango and Avocado grow very very fast!!!

One good thing i guess i am not to sure about the bark?

if the Bark freezes then they are done,,i had one in the very same spot that got burnt to the sand level dead in 1 night..11 years ago,

the SHIT is back  again?

i have had dozens of small seedling trees get froze dead,,but i keep trying!

WELP,,i was one proud man last summer here are the fruits from that Mango tree,,just as good as they get soft sweet huge ones.. ;)

i will make new trees sometime if i get tips to grow this year?

i live in the semi tropical zone,,or right in the middle of HELL......

Almost ready for a 3rd try with same clones,,hang on my friends trying for 12 OZ's if i veg right!

OP

@3rdCoaster

thanx for caring brother,,will keep trying as i love growing everything that grows!

Fruit 17.JPG

Hey man, nice looking buds as usual! And nice pull for those lights! Glad it worked out for ya.  That’s to bad about the trees. I just hate seeing any plant in that kinda condition :( all the best from up North. I hope they bounce back for u!

Guest 3rdCoaster

Keep it coming @Oldproseeds...love the spirit of your thread and how you do what your doing.

Truly though, thats good numbers from the those screw in lamps.  Innovation, determination and good ol' git er' done.   

Guest Oldproseeds
On 1/29/2018 at 7:21 PM, 3rdCoaster said:

Keep it coming @Oldproseeds...love the spirit of your thread and how you do what your doing.

Truly though, thats good numbers from the those screw in lamps.  Innovation, determination and good ol' git er' done.   

HEYA THANX MAN,,all in fun and passion!

So i got a few nuggets dry of the last harvest from the 124 watt rack... ;)

My White Kush!!!!!

More coming up friends,,look at the crystals from 14 watt led,,home style lighting hahahaha!

OP

White Kush led 18.JPG

Guest Oldproseeds

Hmmm,,no likes?

WELP,,i hope you all like these new pics from my 3rd room!

Had 2 bigger SQ plants that turned colors do to the cold if you can believe that one down here?

COLD comes to kill fucking plants for 1 day then right back to 85-90 the very next dang day......

these 2 plants were a bit big at 2 foot plus under these lights,,but did just fine!!!

SPARKLING LIKE JEWELRY my SQ's are the shit... ;)

P1010001 1.JPG

P1010004 1.JPG

P1010002 1.JPG

P1010003 1.JPG

P1010006 1.JPG

P1010008 1.JPG

P1010009 1.JPG

P1010010 1.JPG

Thanx for idea OldProSeeds,am already exchange lights for veg room,using V-tec 17W 1800 lumen 6500K bulbs and i sees they work great..

CFL are history now,need to sell them to somewanne..

Resiny buds for sure... very good work

30 W bulb pushes 3600 lumens..  man i think i will settle some good fixture..  ;D  LOL   price is just 20 dollars..

Man,thanx for opening mine eyes... i sees clones under them grow fast..

I'm going to try these

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06ZZ6RY4H/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

with some cheap 9.5 w bulbs 800 lumens x 7 = 5600 lumens 

The bulbs where a buck a piece plus the splitter  so $30 dollars for 5600 lumens about the same as a long tube style Led i bought that is 5000 lumens also $30 dollars.

The splitter can handle 25 watts per spot so you can really get some light with the brighter bulbs if needed.

Peace GG

1 hour ago, gorilla ganja said:

I'm going to try these

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06ZZ6RY4H/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

with some cheap 9.5 w bulbs 800 lumens x 7 = 5600 lumens 

The bulbs where a buck a piece plus the splitter  so $30 dollars for 5600 lumens about the same as a long tube style Led i bought that is 5000 lumens also $30 dollars.

The splitter can handle 25 watts per spot so you can really get some light with the brighter bulbs if needed.

Peace GG

interesting...... I wonder about equiping a 3ft x 6ft space with those just for slow vegging bonzai mums for cloning every 5 weeks........ have a rack on pulleys to lift it out of the way or for adjusting distance to plant tops...... and what LED bulb would be a good choice...... hmmmmmm 

yes @Oldproseeds , this is an eye opening thread. ;)

:share:

Archived