Gorilla Fuck picture thread

Limos

12 minutes ago, gorilla ganja said:

@Smokin Joe so each light would probably be equavilant or more light output than a1000 watt  hps/mh ? Any idea what lumes output is?

Also is that big fan and carbon filter just recirculating?

Room looks awesome

Peace GG

I don't have a light meter but my eyes tell me the leds are kicking hps/mh/cmh ass. The light penetration is better than my de epapilons.

yest that's a recirculating fan/filter and it ain't big enough lol. Ya can't smell it outside the he room but open the door and DAIMN it's smells strong in there lol.

4 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

and per light you mean each individually lit rectangle right ? 

To be honest I'm too broke for any contact info to be useful right now but thinking about breaking my no sales rule and flogging a unit or 2 to fund a wicked new room. Was gonna go 315 and 630 CMH kits but this looks to good and I'll just keep saving. The overhead lighting is appealing but I hate using HID's horizontal ..... your room solves a lot of things i dislike in my rooms and the dimensions are similar enough as well. Gonna start reading thru these threads some more and when I've got some cake together I'll hit ya up for some info ;)

No each light is 4 of those rectangular lit up things. The boards are 75 each, heat sinks 25 each and 150 each for the driver. Then you need the proper wire and  is around 35 bux a roll from granger. then another 50 of 60 bux for the odds and ends. No they are not cheap but I don't have to replace bulbs and I'm cooling 3600 watts of light, 70 pint dehuey and the fans with 12000 btu's

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Forgot I ran this before, think I was sick at the time and didn't clone it. Well I have it back so pics to come in a few months lol, lost my old pics of it.

Found a couple of my pics from another forum, GF day 49, the second pic is the bent over main that you can't see in the first pic.

IMG_20170203_161902.jpg

IMG_20170203_161839.jpg

On 7/16/2019 at 9:10 PM, unregistered190 said:

I see why you wanted it back! Nice!

We'll see how she does on a vert screen. Growing her natural was a pain, she had every branch supported by the end and the whole plant became unstable. I seem to remember very dense heavy buds.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived