Gorilla Fuck picture thread

Limos

4 minutes ago, Limos said:

Just as a switch off or on full time?

Full time, may help the yield a bit but I'm not sure this GF needs much help.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well damn...these GF F2s seem to be beckoning me from their hidden location. Like some kinda haunted seeds...like the twin girls from the shining..."grow us Limos, grow us forever" bout to bust out my axe

She finally stopped eh? Looks like she's really starting to pack on now. She'll keep going too. 

Makes me want to get one going in an Octo or DWC

3 minutes ago, Limos said:

She finally stopped eh? Looks like she's really starting to pack on now. She'll keep going too. 

Makes me want to get one going in an Octo or DWC

It was close, the light is hanging by S hooks from the frame on top of the tent. It won't go any higher and I had to bend the main cola.

33 minutes ago, dawn patrol said:

Awesome, that's some serious light in that space!  

Drivers outside the tent?

Driving LEDs soft so it's 260 watts of 3590's 3500k and 25 watts of 630 nm. The 3590 drivers are outside the tent.

9 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

What would you guys think about a gorilla fuck 2.0? I have a pack of seeds that the father came from and thinking about a redo.

I say do it! :smileys-passing-joint:

2 hours ago, milo said:

Amazing @Captainmorgan!

How long are you going to take her? 

It's my first run with her so I don't know what is normal for this pheno, I'll scope her pretty quick.  I use 730 nm which usually takes a week off flower so it's not long now.

Archived