Gorilla Fuck picture thread

Limos

Of all the SeedPAC cuts I've ran thus far...this is my favorite. Super easy grow, very nice yeild, easy cloner, & dank buds. You got some pics? Post em here.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheMan13 said:

She's got the grape flavored smoke?

Yes but grape doesn't quite hit it on the head...prob more accurately & also nicked named "Grape Fuck" ;)

24 minutes ago, Captainmorgan said:

Haven't grown the Fuck, how does it differ from Chaos?

Its stronger, better yielding, & flavor is different. Also has a decent stretch compared to Chaos

2 minutes ago, Limos said:

Its stronger, better yielding, & flavor is different. Also has a decent stretch compared to Chaos

Is there a good pheno clone floating around I might get my hands on?

12 hours ago, Captainmorgan said:

Is there a good pheno clone floating around I might get my hands on?

I need to dig out my seed stash and crack some more of these. Hard to beat my cut but ya never know.  

I have an original pack but I'd only be looking for a male. Although F2s are in hand as well. A nice F2 male back to this cut would be better. 

There will be some S1s of GF & many others coming by Whore Genetics...to release under the Fold. 

5 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

I need to dig out my seed stash and crack some more of these. Hard to beat my cut but ya never know.  

What cut are we talking about smoking joe

Didn't want to fire up the main light on such a small plant so I threw in a single veg light. It's a cxa3070 4000k at 1050 ma, 38 watts,156 lm/w and 48% efficient.

IMG_20161122_210136.jpg

11 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

Wow 38 Watts and it will veg it pretty well

It puts out about the same amount of light as three 24" T5 HO bulbs but concentrated into a smaller area due to the reflector.

13 hours ago, Captainmorgan said:

Ok, ready to go.

IMG_20161122_204123.jpg

Cap'n,

Is this a different brand or model of Octopot?

Do u run dirt only ? or have u tried Coco in them?

Liquid or dry nutes or straight H2o?

Archived