Gorilla Fuck picture thread

Limos

Thanks for the link, I'll have a look.

my gf cut is a gg leaner so she doesn't have big kolas.  It rather nice sized golf ball nugs. I'm flushing another round. Only with warmer temperatures and the fade color is gonna be about the same. 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Windycitysmoker

Yes I'm high and chilling I like it a lot I hope my plant comes out like yours or red pink like are teammates 🔥😎

Mine is all floppy same with the sour dub

Guest Windycitysmoker

How's a dab of GF compared to that stuff I had I have a little bit left? The stuff we got I like it I get high as fuck but a very clear head like a clean high if u know what I mean

its just a little more flavorful is all. I think I have figured out his issues. It's gotta be the screens he's using. I suggested he get some better 1z so we will see. Hell since my mailman likes me so much my trim stash is filling up the freezer lol.  

Guest Windycitysmoker

lol I gotta try gf as a dab I need a press that's cool your mail man is cool man all the packages I get from eBay shit like that I better tip him 

44 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

Wonder how many folks cracked these beans. Surely there was more than 2.

Im about to crack a pack here shortly 

Oh yeah almost forgot...guy found a lone seed in a GF bud...from the old co-op grow. Popped it...sexed it female...never flowered. Passed to me. Not sure what the hell it is. Fem? I have never seen any nanners or sack or anything on GF so that leads me to believe it's something else but again no pollen flying at all in that tent. Never seen anything like that & was the only seed found in any of the bud. 

Anyway gonna through her into flower shortly. Gonna call her FSOF (Fifty shades of Fuck) lol. 

Guest Windycitysmoker

Could be a s1 even though we haven't seen any hermies with gf or GG4 I got a bud from dan of glue from and it had one seed in it too from light stress I guess it got to close to the light and a single nanner popped I'm guessing cause me to find a seed

Guest dansbuds

i'm finally getting rooted clones to run in flower soon , the seed plants are all still alive in veg . i need to get at least one more clone of each to keep around for after the smoke tests .

I hear ya @Windycitysmoker been running this cut for a couple years + now just never seen any seeds or nanners no matter how bad I stressed her. Oh well it'll be cool to see her flower anyway no matter what she might be. 

Yeah @dansbuds we are all secretly hoping for a Dansbuds cut of GF to start making the rounds 🤘🏻

Guest Eman

I popped a few of these guys a few weeks ago. So there are others out there with these. I will say the other seeds I popped a week after the GF are growing a bit faster.

Archived