End of summer pre qual event

Tonygreen

Gonna put out a promo here soon. Good news I got a pre Qual letter for a house! Cash in hand for the down payment. Working on closing costs is all. If all goes well I'll own my first home soon.

They're telling me my file looks golden!

Nothing fancy but it will be my own!

Details to come. Told dBj let's try for something good and get some packs out!!!

I'm gonna dig out some of my last bx4 from the last batch. Stay tuned for more info.

fuk ya Tony .... happy for you man! very deserving of good things you are.

I remember that first house, wasn't that long ago. Congrats man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 6:33 PM, Tonygreen said:

Gonna put out a promo here soon. Good news I got a pre Qual letter for a house! Cash in hand for the down payment. Working on closing costs is all. If all goes well I'll own my first home soon.

They're telling me my file looks golden!

Nothing fancy but it will be my own!

Details to come. Told dBj let's try for something good and get some packs out!!!

I'm gonna dig out some of my last bx4 from the last batch. Stay tuned for more info.

Congrats..... Tony any news.... No Place like home.....

Yeah congratulations bud! Life is way nicer when you know all the work n effort is for yourself and under your own control! 

Hope it goes smooth for you man, and I'll be lookin out for your promo! 

• 4 months later...

Archived