Doobies' Macro Attack

DoobieDuck

@DoobieDuck beautiful shots of the Cherry Cookie!  Love the golden trics.

Are you done trimming yet?  Your horizontal grow was pretty incredible.  What was the diameter on your biggest one at the end of the season?

• Like 4

Everyone, thanks guys for following and commenting. These not truly macro but they turned out so well I thought you'd like to see them. Here's Relentless Seed Blackberry Rose..enjoy..

LA1A0711-blk-b-rose-W.jpg

LA1A0713-blk-b-rose-W.jpg

LA1A0715-blk-b-rose-W.jpg

LA1A0719-blk-b-rose-W.jpg

LA1A0720-blk-b-rose-W.jpg

• Like 13

SlickRick, Tonygreen, great to see you guys here.  And today, the last of the Relentless Seed Cherry Cookie. A resin magnet she was. Hate to see her go. I'm shooting some bubble macros this week, hope to have those up for you guys soon. Happy Holidays..

cherry-cookie-3638-w.jpg

cherry-cookie-3639-w.jpg

cherry-cookie-3740-w.jpg

cherry-cookie-3842-w.jpg

cherry-cookie-8278-W.jpg

• Like 10

Bodhi seed grown out fall 2016... ttNL#6 x Appalachia=Trichome Technologies 90's era Northern Lights 6 x Appalachia=(Green Crack × Tres Dawg)

If you are by here @Bodhi this is info I found on the web, if any of it is incorrect please advise: Appalachia was made by H&L. He crossed Cecil's Green Crack clone to Top Dawg Seeds Tres Dawg, which is a Chemdog D BX-2.
Bodhi has since lost the Appalachia male he works with. Once the stock runs out on these offerings they will be gone forever.

tnl-appy-3702-W.jpg

ttnl-3618-W.jpg

ttnl-3638-W.jpg

ttnl-3739-W.jpg

ttnl-3842-W.jpg

ttnl-appy-3618-W.jpg

• Like 10

Thanks all of you for your generous Likes! Hey here are some LaPlata Labs Alien Hubba pics I shot at the chop. And I found out yesterday I have been featured on another cover this year. Revs new book True Living Organics, very informative. Enjoy..

IMG_8369-alien-bubba-W.jpg

IMG_8374-alien-bubba-W.jpg

IMG_8376-alien-bubba-W.jpg

IMG_8377-alien-bubba-W.jpg

true-living-organics-W.jpg

• Like 9

Here are some better images of the stuff, yes i'm doing the bubble. I think the key to getting better images of it will be a slower gentle hand mix, I'm using a drill for these. Enjoy....

4872-bubble-W.jpg

4932b-bubble-W.jpg

4932-bubblehash-W.jpg

4984-bubble-W.jpg

• Like 13

If you want to be anal dry it out and bust out the card and do some sieving old school style. I once worked an hour for a hit of the full melt. Looks killer dob!

• Like 2

Happy Holidays friends sending you off with some new images of LaPlata Labs Alien Bubba. Images from the chop November 2016 in my studio all natural lighting. Enjoy...

LA1A0809-alien-bubba-W.jpg

LA1A0811-alien-bubba-W.jpg

LA1A0813-alien-bubba-W.jpg

LA1A0816-alien-bubba-W.jpg

LA1A0818-alien-bubba-W.jpg

• Like 6

Something new today. This is Doobies' Midnight Blackberry. Midnight Blackberry=Gooey Breeders’ Midnight Snow x Relentless seed Blackberry Rose. Or to be a little more specific:
Midnight Snow= (midnight snow x Sat dom Pure Gooey) by Gooey Breeder
Blackberry Rose= (Blackberry Kush x Black Rose) by Relentless Seed.

Only plant ever grown out of this cross.  Enjoy and Happy New years friends...

mid-blk-berry-4910b-W.jpg

mid-blk-berry-4910-W.jpg

mid-blk-berry-4952-W.jpg

mid-blk-berry-4991-W.jpg

mid-blk-berry-4993-W.jpg

• Like 12

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..