Doobies' Macro Attack

DoobieDuck

Tony..thank you for commenting! Today, almost the last of my studio pics from last fall. Here is Relentless Seed Cherry Cookie again showing off her resinous content, enjoy and Happy new Years..see you next year..DD

LA1A0844-cherry-cookie-W.jpg

LA1A0847-cherry-cookie-W.jpg

LA1A0850-cherry-cookie-W.jpg

LA1A0852-cherry-cookie-W.jpg

LA1A0854-cherry-cookie-W.jpg

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Windycitysmoker said:

Amazing shots holy shit DD you have talent :)

Thanks Windy..

On 12/30/2016 at 8:16 AM, Tonygreen said:

amazing lighting work among other things!

Tony appreciate your seeing that!

On 12/30/2016 at 7:21 AM, flboy said:

simply stunning doobie

flboy thank you...

This is seed development that made the above girl. This is the Midnight Snow mother seed, who was mated with the Relentless Blackberry Rose. My cross in the above post was mated with a Seeds of Compassion Pink Biscuit= (Pink Lemonade x Gorilla Biscuit)..enjoy....DD

midnight-snow-1076-W.jpg

midnight-snow-1177-W-jpg.jpg

midnight-snow-1278-W-.jpg

• Like 7

Here is my Midnight Blackberry the first plant images ever. Not truly macros but I didn't want to throw her in my Summer 2016 thread so...enjoy...

LA1A0878-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg

LA1A0881-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg

LA1A0885-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg

LA1A0888-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg

LA1A0890-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg

• Like 10

@zoot..wish truly I could meet with you, it would be fun. @Tonygreen..I have yet to try her..just shooting pics. Here are some fresh in your face pics of the Midnight Blackberry, natural lighting, different lenses featuring bokeh in some others sharp. This one Gooey Breeders Midnight Snow x Relentless Genetics Blackberry Rose... enjoy..

LA1A0896-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg

LA1A0898-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg

LA1A0905-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg

LA1A0912-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg

• Like 5

I catch myself looking at every inch of your pic's . They are so clear I can't help it. And that brings up two questions, what dusted her and if ya wanna dump them beans I got a addy :popcorneating: 

Edited by Smokin Joe
  • Like 6

Hold on there joe, I'm first in line for beans from @DoobieDuck :stoned-smiley: hehehe.

but I know he doesn't mail anything, so we'll be waiting a long time. 

Btw DD, I will be coming into Ontario on Wed. PM me your # and I'll give you a call when I come in. See about meeting up and having a session. Good times for sure. 

• Like 4

Yup that's true but I know someone that's gonna be in his neck of the woods soon. And if that don't work out I'll take the road trip myself. I'd get darlin to cook mrs and me duck a nice Greek meal. That should keep em busy while build up my seed stash.   

• Like 4
On 1/6/2017 at 7:06 AM, Smokin Joe said:

I catch myself looking at every inch of your pic's . They are so clear I can't help it. And that brings up two questions, what dusted her and if ya wanna dump them beans I got a addy :popcorneating: 

Joe thank you Sir, that's truly a great complement. She was dusted with Seeds of Compassion
Pink Biscuit- (Pink Lemonade x Gorilla Biscuit)....

On 1/6/2017 at 7:31 AM, zoot said:

Hold on there joe, I'm first in line for beans from @DoobieDuck :stoned-smiley: hehehe.

but I know he doesn't mail anything, so we'll be waiting a long time. 

Btw DD, I will be coming into Ontario on Wed. PM me your # and I'll give you a call when I come in. See about meeting up and having a session. Good times for sure. 

Ontario buddy, way too far from me. Thanks....

Midnight Balackberry

9261-mid-blkberry-edit-W.jpg

9436-mid-blk-berry-W.jpg

9564-mid-blkberry-W.jpg

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Well more of the Midnight Blackberry, this girl met up with a Seeds of Compassion Pink Biscuit boy...seed yet to be harvested..enjoy. 

9115-mid-blkberry-W.jpg

9176-mid-blkberry-W.jpg

9238-mid-blkberry-W.jpg

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK you guys, I've been sharing my art with you for eons asking for nothing in return. Well it's come time to ask you for a couple clicks of your mouse. I've entered the High Art contest and I'd like to win it! Setting my sights rather high, I know, but I think I might have a chance if you guys will get behind me. Click on the link and vote for Jeff Scheetz aka DoobieDuck please. This is art created by me from one of my new images I call Starry Trichome Night. Enjoy.....
vote here:

scheetz-starry-trichome-night-C-W.gif

• Like 6

I'll do some campaigning for ya dude.

Gorgeous piece!

Btw been meaning to ask. I have gorilla bubble bx4 coming out soon for 4-20. Let me know if you ever want to do a joint project! She is primed for the outcross.

• Like 2

after you click that your over 18 the option to view and vote are just under the first paragraph on the page.

Edited by Smokin Joe
  • Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..