Doobies' Macro Attack

DoobieDuck

Nice fuckin' work as usual there buddy, thanks for the eye candy.

I love this one.

5 hours ago, DoobieDuck said:

leaning on the fine art side of photography don't ya think? 

I would put this on my wall.👍

57 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

Looks like it’s own galaxy.

I thought the exact same thing.

I would call it the Flying through the milkyway galaxy.

@DoobieDuck

Do you have any shots where the purple oil makes it all the way into the trichome head?

I have always wondered does it ever make it there?

0170-mid-biscuit-W-.jpg

• Like 4
Guest Whitelightning
On 11/19/2016 at 8:26 AM, DoobieDuck said:

Everyone, thanks guys for following and commenting. These not truly macro but they turned out so well I thought you'd like to see them. Here's Relentless Seed Blackberry Rose..enjoy..

LA1A0711-blk-b-rose-W.jpg

LA1A0713-blk-b-rose-W.jpg

LA1A0715-blk-b-rose-W.jpg

LA1A0719-blk-b-rose-W.jpg

LA1A0720-blk-b-rose-W.jpg

Man them some sexy girls....!!!!!

On 1/21/2019 at 4:14 PM, Ilynnboy said:

... How much longer did you let these go?... llynnboy thanks..this brand was picked for images, something I do often to capture at the right moment. I'll be posting later pics soon..DD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest 1ManGrow

@DoobieDuck Have you mentioned what gear you use? If not I would be interested in this info. Always been into photography but just now getting the gear to go out and shoot the world. I would really be interested in some tips for shooting macro shots. Right now I have a Nikon D5600 and also picked up the Nikon AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G lens . Not top of the line but I needed to start somewhere. 

Thanks for taking the time to post up these wonderful pics.

Your pictures are truly on another level 👍 

• 1 year later...

Shit..that was a long summer, does it always get harder to do the older you get. I've been shooting literally thousands of images and it's now time to start posting them! Back on the forums here I come, happy to read thru some of your threads and see a lot of the old gang still here! 
Starting from my first of the year captured, Old Moon monkey one of my creations,
Old Moon Monkey=MoonMonkeyHaze F2 x OldMoonshineF2-2012..enjoy, sorry for my absence..cheers DD

0122-Old-m-m-W.jpg

0060-Old-m-m-W.jpg

Edited by DoobieDuck
  • Like 3
  • Nice Job 1

Pot Boy welcome! Here is Doobies' Purt=Esbes  Afghan x ErdPurt BX(Esbe Erdpurt (Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis). Those 3 seed gave me one survivor, a boy. I just recently back crossed.

0461-doobie-purt-W.jpg

0558-doobie-purt-W.jpg

309-purt-bx1-W.jpg

104-purt-bx1-W.jpg

09-19-purt-100s-258-W.jpg

IMG_0001purt-bx1.JPG

Edited by DoobieDuck
  • Like 2
  • Nice Job 1
  • 6 months later...

Will I ever get caught up? No, guys I'm swamped getting the images I shot last fall and this spring processed let alone posted. So my apologies, for not getting here more often. Happens every year, getting my home in shape after the long cold winter and I'm 66, fuck how'd that happen?

So if you don't mind me popping in like I do thanks for sticking with me and my art. 

What's going on for the grow this year, Crazy, up to 30 varieties, one plant of each. The wifey says I'll never be able to keep up. Some fantastic genetics, I'll let you know when I'm sure of which are girls and alive!

To keep the thread alive here is Ethos Genetics White Wedding RBX1 I'm shooting right now, enjoy nd thanks guys. 

079-white-wedding-W.jpg

0138-white-wedding-W.jpg

0188-white-wedding-W.jpg

0244-white-wedding-W.jpg

0346-white-wedding-W.jpg

0383-white-wedding-W.jpg

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 2
  • Yummy 1
On 5/1/2021 at 3:11 PM, Comacus said:

Beautiful as usual @DoobieDuck!  Thirty strains will be fun.  I look forward to seeing them as you have a chance to stop in for a visit. 

Nice photos,, wow! I'll sign up to watch this. I thought I was nuts with a dozen strains last year! One of this, three of that. I told my wife it wasn't happening again. She doesn't pay much attention to me chattering until they're all in one's or three's.  She took a look a few days back in the tent. She came back with masking tape, a sharpie, and simple instructions.  "Keep track of your shit." I wisely accepted them and today everyone has a legible label.  

• Like 4
  • 6 months later...
59 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Nice work @DoobieDuck

Well done, we need a mr Rodgers type intro...LOL

Good to see ya back around.

Peace

Shag

Good one Shag, I need to a bunch more editing before I can stat doing intros, but yes, I get it! 

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...

Let's revive this thread with some Bad Dawg Genetics Run Away Bride x Tres Star Dawg...enjoy...

1257-RABxTresStarDawg-W.jpg

0942-RABxTresStarDawg-W.jpg

0741-RABxTresStarDawg-W.gif

Edited by DoobieDuck
  • Like 5
  • Nice Job 1
6 hours ago, DoobieDuck said:

Let's revive this thread with some Bad Dawg Genetics Run Away Bride x Tres Star Dawg...enjoy...

1257-RABxTresStarDawg-W.jpg

0942-RABxTresStarDawg-W.jpg

0741-RABxTresStarDawg-W.gif

I've got a fat cone of TSD x RAB ready for my next smoke. I really like the buzz on this one. Got a nice taste l can't quite label. Especially the exhale.

Edited by crownpoodle
  • Like 3
  • Yummy 1
  • 4 months later...

Thanks crownpooddle, I'm a fighter, summer will be different, but if all goes well, a good show for my friends and followers! Cheers...DD

• Like 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..