Doobies' Macro Attack

DoobieDuck

On 8/28/2017 at 2:21 PM, milo said:

Is that an erd(ert?) purt cross @DoobieDuck:rasta.nana:😯🙏

Love the hairs over the purple! 💚👊🙏

Yes Milo Erdpurt from Esben, Hybrids from Hell. Got it back in the 90s. Here's some pistil packing macros for you. These from my Snowy Purt, always enjoy...DD

4842-purt-W.jpg

4844-purt-W.jpg

4945-purt-W.jpg

5144-purt-W.jpg

5446-purt-W.jpg

• Like 10
  • Nice Job 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Sex Bud Female Seed Nl..To go with those cola pics I have in my summer grow thread I must share some new macros of this female fem-fit-tal and her terpy trichs coming out of the lens this week..enjoy DD

0083-sexbud-W.jpg

0169-sexbud-W.jpg

0252-sexbud-W.jpg

0255-sexbud-W.jpg

0426-sexbud-W.jpg

0476-sexbud-W.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Nice Job 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2017 at 9:27 AM, zoot said:

That’s great @DoobieDuck excellent job :rasta.nana:

now where can I find these awesome genetics at???

Usstoner thank you, Zoot you know I will think of you if I ever release my genetics. The article mentions my plans to do so but if the laws change/soften a bit. I have a wifey, a home, and a pickup and don't want to loose any of those! Peace brother...

• Like 5
  • Great Advice 3
  • Thanks 1
Guest Oldproseeds
On 10/30/2017 at 12:06 PM, DoobieDuck said:

Thanks @Tonygreen 

DoobieDuck genetics recognized in Weed World mag issue #131 out now and at pocketmags.com A story about me and my breeding and future plans....cheers..

weedworld-issue-131.jpg

DOOB,,can you maybe stay a bit in here an talk to us more!

Like your stuff always,,Lou... ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Female Seed NL-Outdoor Grapefruit
Hey thanks all of you guys. This may not be the place for these as more close up than macro, but just finished them and no better spot. 
   It's been a busy summer already and just getting started. Something I always do now is try and catch up on my macros from late grow and spring. Today happy to share with you Outdoor Grapefruit by Female Seed NL. Though more close up than macro, captured to show lighting and that she really put on the trichs at finish...cheers..

LA1A7436-outfruit-W.jpg

LA1A7437-outfruit-W.jpg

LA1A7439outfruit-W.jpg

LA1A7441outfruit-edited-W.jpg

LA1A7444-outfruit-W.jpg

LA1A7447-outfruit-W.jpg

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 4
  • 10 months later...

Farmer Joe, anyone know him, please send him by for a look at these. This seed was gifted and to be from Farmer Joe, his Black Rose x Flo F9s. Enjoy always...DD

5949-joe-Blkrose-x-Flo-W.jpg

6071-joe-Blkrose-x-Flo-W.jpg

6315-joe-Blkrose-x-Flo-W.jpg

6547-joe-Blkrose-x-Flo-W.jpg

6681-joe-Blkrose-x-Flo-W.jpg

• Like 4
  • Yummy 2
On 2/6/2018 at 8:53 AM, DoobieDuck said:

Female Seed NL-Outdoor Grapefruit
Hey thanks all of you guys. This may not be the place for these as more close up than macro, but just finished them and no better spot. 
   It's been a busy summer already and just getting started. Something I always do now is try and catch up on my macros from late grow and spring. Today happy to share with you Outdoor Grapefruit by Female Seed NL. Though more close up than macro, captured to show lighting and that she really put on the trichs at finish...cheers..

LA1A7436-outfruit-W.jpg

LA1A7437-outfruit-W.jpg

LA1A7439outfruit-W.jpg

LA1A7441outfruit-edited-W.jpg

LA1A7444-outfruit-W.jpg

LA1A7447-outfruit-W.jpg

Beautiful light angles doob.

• Like 2
On 9/2/2017 at 1:47 PM, DoobieDuck said:

Yes Milo Erdpurt from Esben, Hybrids from Hell. Got it back in the 90s. Here's some pistil packing macros for you. These from my Snowy Purt, always enjoy...DD

4945-purt-W.jpg

5446-purt-W.jpg

They’re all absolutely georgeous, somehow I’m only seeing these for the first time.

But these pistil packing macros with Carnival season approaching... “MARDI GRAS MAMBO”

Thank You @DoobieDuck

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Some of my breeding, hope to release some day. Midnight Biscuit=((Doobies Midnight Blackberry=(Midnight Snow x Blk Berry Rose)x((Pink Biscuit) (Pink Lemonade x Gorilla Biscuit)) ..leaning on the fine art side of photography don't ya think? 

0170-mid-biscuit-W-.jpg

0251-mid-biscuit-W-.jpg

0329-mid-biscuit-W-.jpg

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 4

I wonder what colors you’ll bring to us..

Excellent work as usual. How much longer did you let these go?

These are great shots love the purples and lights . Looks like it’s own galaxy.

Dam that White Rhino got me blazed... what

L8R Doob

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..