Doobies' Macro Attack

DoobieDuck

Guest Oldproseeds

Shucks DOOB!!!

Setting your venture to a higher bar now.....;)

Thats a good looker man,something for the wall from a cool brother!

BLG,LOUGREW,OLDproLg,,,Op,,,;),,probably still can't remember me right?

shucks...good luck man

:)

10 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

after you click that your over 18 the option to view and vote are just under the first paragraph on the page.

Thanks Joe... To vote for me before March 20th 2017 in the High Art contest please visit this link. Thank you..
http://woobox.com/cp7fwm/gallery/SwAYqU1NcVw

http://woobox.com/cp7fwm/gallery/SwAYqU1NcVw

scheetz-starry-trichome-night-C-W.gif

Edited by DoobieDuck
  • Like 4
  • Nice Job 1

That is so bad ass!

@DoobieDuck if youll message me your email i would be willing to print a few of those on some waterproof poster card. No charge as long as your okay with me printing a big one for myself ;)

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much all of you who voted for me. It will be close. For now another of my creations:  Midnight Cookie=Gooey Breeders Midnight Snow x Relentless Cherry Cookie enjoy...

4581-mid-cookie-W.gif

5481-mid-cookie-W.gif

5484-mid-cookie-c-W.gif

5522b-midnight-cookie-W.gif

5543c-mid-cookie-W.gif

5667-mid-cookie-W.gif

• Like 6
  • Nice Job 2
Guest dawn patrol

Beautiful work DD.  I just got a new lens (nothing close to the quality of yours xD)  but I can't wait to play with it more.  

Very very nice work, #205, lol I took some pic's yesterday to show off my micro growing skills and pic's were so bad I didn't upload them. Easy stuff to ogle dd.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Danky

So im sory if I missed the post with the answer to this question.. But what camera and lense(s) are you using to get the up close and personal shots of the trichomes? Its like you shrunk to trichome size, and shrunk A ladder so you could take slight angled aerial pictures of them . Beautiful shots Doobie! I love to see quality photos like these, of freshly dry sifted material and then of the final sifted full melt thats mostly all heads. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2017 at 7:59 AM, Danky said:

So im sory if I missed the post with the answer to this question.. But what camera and lense(s) are you using to get the up close and personal shots of the trichomes? Its like you shrunk to trichome size, and shrunk A ladder so you could take slight angled aerial pictures of them . Beautiful shots Doobie! I love to see quality photos like these, of freshly dry sifted material and then of the final sifted full melt thats mostly all heads. 

Danky thank you, I use Canon bodies and an MPE 65mm Canon lens for most of these macros. Also using a stacking rail. Each image is 60 plus frames. 

On 3/13/2017 at 8:28 PM, dawn patrol said:

Beautiful work DD.  I just got a new lens (nothing close to the quality of yours xD)  but I can't wait to play with it more.  

DP congrats, looking forward to seeing your pics. 

Today we have a new Doobie cross, Snowy Purt=Gooey Breeders’ Midnight Snow (midnight snow x Sat dom pure gooey) x  Esbes’  Erdpurt (Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis)..seed emerging is LaPlata Colorado Clementine cross with this girl... enjoy.

5961b-snowy-purt-W.jpg

5961-snowypurt-seed-W.jpg

5961-snowypurt-W.jpg

5962-snowy-purt-W.jpg

5964-snowy-purt-W.jpg

6024-snowy-purt-W.jpg

• Like 7
  • Nice Job 1

I am looking at these on a 7' x 5'  projection screen.

All I have to say it WOW! Fantastic work! 

Top grades for sure, the purple stuff is just OMG!

Words can't describe it. I love to just smoke and look, but then hours go by and before you know it and all my weed is gone...LOL

Spectacular work, very entertaining to say the least.

:5899aa396ca33_weedteddy: shag

• Like 3
Guest dawn patrol

Incredible for sure!  Never get tired of looking at your work DD, you inspire me to grow and to photograph.  Many thanks for both my friend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well it's been awhile since I got out the macro lense and shot some images of our favorite plant. The time has come and gearing up for a busy season of macros. These of Doobies' Snowy Purt. Enjoy, comments always appreciated..DD

snowy-purt-4203-W.jpg

snowypurt-4205-W.jpg

snowy-purt-4352-W.jpg

snowy-purt-4516-W.jpg

snowy-purt-4596-W.jpg

• Like 7
  • Nice Job 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..