Limos

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Limos, Is this the cut I have? I did grow 5 of them out door that were very nice plants with great structure.I have not had time to smoke test, but I will this week and give a smoke report .And i hit 1 with Dragons Blood x Triangle Kush. The dragons Blood x tri. have been a good cross. Every one that has smoked it calls it happy weed. They should make a good cross.

It

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Pacer said:

I seen these on your instagram. They look great. Did you guys give these all away? I'm interested in starting some cbd from seed. Any plans for making more?

Still have some but working the line down a bit more. The Atonic X Good medicine is in the works & besides some packs for the lab they will be exclusively given out @ Great Lakes genetics. 

• 2 months later...

Doing high CBD dabs is like a wake up call. Makes you really clear headed and sinks into a body stone of sorts but also gets your heart pumping. The Atonic CBD has almost no THC at all. When I ingest I mostly do a mixture of high CBD & High THC, works well for me @Oldman michigany budds 

Guest seymourbud

First I have seen of this thread, and very interested in what you find/develop moving forward. 

Please let us know when they are available at GLG, as I would love to acquire and grow. 

Sounds like it could be great medicine.  Trying to find a high cbd strain for a friend who is recovering from a

mild stroke,  I have read that high cbd helps to rebuild the neural pathways and can be somewhat preventative or at

least prevent major damage in future strokes.  Sounds like a daily dose of high cbd could be good medicine for us all.

Some cbd each day helps keep the doctor away....

There are some Atonic Net at GLG right now. They won't be listed though as they are freebies. @seymourbud

The next round of CBD seeds I will be sure to set aside some for the Lab. 

Atonic Medicine (Atonic CBD X Good Medicine) 

Guest seymourbud

I was hoping to hold on on any more seed purchases to April, to see if I can take advantage of any deals here at GLG.

I will keep my fingers crossed that the Atonic Net seeds at GLG for freebies will still be available in another month.

@Limos, thanks for the info and update on your further workings with Atonic Net.

On 3/12/2017 at 9:33 PM, Oldman michigany budds said:

Very nice...

I also prefer the killer combos..

So excited about the medicine cookies.....

ive got a pack of those medicine cookies i need to pop.

i got a few seeds of cannatonic x ggc9 , [gorilla tonic] if any body wants any, should be high cbd & thc, i have a cut of GT#3 that i like real nice.

Guest Windycitysmoker
On 11/14/2016 at 9:38 AM, Limos said:

Here's some pics of Atonic CBD...Lots of packs went out.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

She looks great!! So if I smoke that I won't get super high it will be pain relief? I need somthing like that bad so I can get off these damn oxys 🤔

@Windycitysmoker I helped 3 different patients get off Oxys with RSO type oil. A couple develop hepatitis because of their long term use. CBD strains will help but you need to ingest more than you smoke. 

Getting off ain't easy (that's what she said) & going cold turkey is not advised. Need to start cutting doses gradually while bumping up ingestion of Oil until it's kicked. 

Guest Windycitysmoker
1 hour ago, Limos said:

@Windycitysmoker I helped 3 different patients get off Oxys with RSO type oil. A couple develop hepatitis because of their long term use. CBD strains will help but you need to ingest more than you smoke. 

Getting off ain't easy (that's what she said) & going cold turkey is not advised. Need to start cutting doses gradually while bumping up ingestion of Oil until it's kicked. 

Yes I stared today instead of four 15 im going to try 2 a day it's just the pain in my hand

Guest Windycitysmoker
1 hour ago, Smokin Joe said:

Eat some of that rosin your holdin out on 

Bro that will get stuck in between my teeth 🤐 Okay how much at a time ?

Archived