sour diesel ibl

jm420

33 minutes ago, jm420 said:

ill get  a proper update done  shortly

but opinions please

we all know the trich stages

clear -cloudy -amber  

how many have seen  (dark purple?)black vrs amber

I've only seen that in pictures, purple/black trichomes , can't recall who or what varieties were in those pics. Amazing macro shots though, stunning really.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i went thhrew some of doobs photos, known the good man for a bit,nobody beats @DoobieDuck macros ,havnt found compareable ,ya cant see threw them

theres no other coloring on calxys  ,in 10+ yrs ive never seen nothin like it

4 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

I've only seen that in pictures, purple/black trichomes , can't recall who or what varieties were in those pics. Amazing macro shots though, stunning really.

i know the one your talking about 

Purpose and black same as amber imho. Color means ripe. Sounds like you got some real dope in there man.

Not that 8 week cali hipster shit.lol

pheno 1 was 6.5 oz

smoke is more diesal chem ,loud in nose 

heres #2 sweetd  no sour kinda a candy diesal taste lowest yeider at 4.5,nothin to write home about bud bag appeal  is a 10 and no colplaints,i havnt smoked enough of either but itsa wadda i been told

imo 3 is the keeper

IMG_9759.JPG

IMG_9762.JPG

3 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

Purpose and black same as amber imho. Color means ripe. Sounds like you got some real dope in there man.

Not that 8 week cali hipster shit.lol

!% clear   98,5 cloudy .5 black  no amber at all

could go another week imo chop was planned for the 24th  but imma worried on mold

25 minutes ago, jm420 said:

!% clear   98,5 cloudy .5 black  no amber at all

could go another week imo chop was planned for the 24th  but imma worried on mold

if those are the ones i had they went thru 10 days of rain straight and i only lost 1/4 oz due to mold. held up a lot better than i expected 

15 hours ago, milo said:

@jm420 I have seen purple... So I can see there being dark purple/black .... :D

But you may want to ask @DoobieDuck, because I pretty sure he would know... :getting-stoned:  

Milo, everyone, I have very few Sour D images only this bud which was Bohempians Sour D from years ago. It had just a tad bit of color. As for trichs..I have lots of those, these The Purps. Regardless of the color of the trichs they all go thru the cleat/cloudy/amber stage. You'll notice the color is mostly in the trich stalk that is reflected up into the head. ...Cheers...

Sour-D-W1006.jpg

purps-2824-W.jpg

purps-3313-W.jpg

• 2 months later...

Ok I've seen a few people now talking like AJ's cut is out and about. Is this really the case? Anyone north of the border have her? Or know  of how to get one sent up? Ha I have like 4 diff seed types of "Sour Diesel" and don't trust any of them to be anything like the real deal - so hoping to skip the beans for the real if shes out there. 

TIA 

17 hours ago, Ganja Ken said:

Ok I've seen a few people now talking like AJ's cut is out and about. Is this really the case? Anyone north of the border have her? Or know  of how to get one sent up? Ha I have like 4 diff seed types of "Sour Diesel" and don't trust any of them to be anything like the real deal - so hoping to skip the beans for the real if shes out there. 

TIA 

I am still chasing it @Ganja Ken.

The cut I received was Not AJ Sour Diesel.

Been chasing it for a Decade brother..

@Ilynnboy, yah I knew it was a stab in the dark lmao, just thought I'd take a shot at finding her here, figured someone might know a guy who knows a guy or something along those lines haha. 

The search continues.....

• 6 months later...
Guest DreadedHerbFarmer

Hey @jm420 how’s this coming along if ya don’t mind? Always been interested in this thread. Hoping to get an AJ cut of Sour D from a rec farm owner here in Oregon that’s supposed to be legit. Hope all’s been well.

I was told “AJ is Not The One.”..JM is still hunting and so am I..

The Hunt continues for Chaco, RiRi and Amherst...

I heard Dr Greenthumb put out a killer SD...??

Supposed to meet up and find out.

• 3 weeks later...

Then what the fuck was that Lime green shit with the Giant Calyx formations that left your mouth coated with a sour oil that lingered for an hour..

High as fuck.. for at least 3 hours..

And seemed like there was Zero ceiling...

I thought it was AJ’s but @jm420 picked up that clone and flowered it out.

He said that AJ’s isn’t the cut..

Your saying Amherst isn’t it...

Well we have Chaco’s and Riri to find and check out.

Maybe one of you Long Time ICmag members could go rattle Chaco’s chain?

He changed his name because of guys like me looking for his clone...lol 

Its something like “member 22145” or some shit like that.

Sorry dude ,,, it looks like fiya...

Thank for playing the Sour Diesel Hunt game @DreadedHerbFarmer

Still looking for The Sasquatch of Cannabis...

My wax hookup said he just picked up a really old clone. Supposedly over 20 years old now.

Ney York Pink haired Diesel?!!

The Guy he got it from in Riverside said he moved it with him when he left from NY city 20 years ago.

Anyone hear of it?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Pharmie

Killer thread I love anything sour, I ran a pack of these years ago on the search for something seriously sour but I never found anything worth keeping was absolutely gutted been on the search for something that resembles the sour I used to get back in the day.. Ran rez's SSSDH and found a killer keeper in that tho not too sour but was chunk all the way thru one time it threw Nana's everywhere at week 5 was shtting myself but there was either no pollen there or it was all infertile weren't a seed in site..

Had a pack of his chem sour an all but like an idiot I traded it out!!

Been waiting on the SD IBL riri cut from someone for ages hopefully I get it soon tho , just had news from my pal he just got the ECSD chaco cut tho so hopefully have that in my garden very soon..

Anyways @jm420 u absolutely killing it with these, just joined the site this was the 1st thread I come to very nice indeed think I'll like this place..

Archived