Alien Cookies

thetimster

@dojagrower

should be a fun grow and a very fun watch for-sure..

those could all hold some gem's but ya know which ones i'm looking to the most, those STONEY~WHEN~LIT & LEGION DAWG going to pop a few of the COOKIE DAWG myself here in a few weeks...

been awhile sense i last made any fem arcata trainwreck seeds so really hoping those do well for you my brother, reversing another plant as we speak to make a bigger batch...

awesome and thank you  ..

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JAWS yesir gonna get busy on them a lil later today stoked myself that Stony When Lit and Cookie dawg sounds interesting ...gotcha though.......peace

@Slick rick

ya as soon as i have more made, this last round was pretty small i was dealing with a small female and a pretty small reversed male..the wreck reversed plant is tough to work because of the tight nodes and tight but's and lot's lot's of sticky trich...getting the fem pollen can be tricky so it's a good ideal to have your females ready as the males becomes viable and just dust the girls by holding the males over them and shaking the piss out of them...

peace  ..

Guest dawn patrol
7 hours ago, JAWS said:

just dust the girls by holding the males over them and shaking the piss out of them...

peace  ..

Good to know I've been employing professional techniques all these years 🤣

a shot of the #5 f2, been vegging under the 1000 for about a month now and was in the closet for maybe two months..

19.thumb.JPG.30b0f9da5c6f88082841139b5435ae40.JPG20.thumb.JPG.20d88e84b9673b1e4a9d6535fdd7abb0.JPG21.thumb.JPG.5a412439cf34a185cd9f958d424cd6c0.JPG

this one will be flowered in about 3 months or so, so it will have like 6 months of veg time before her flip..

ya i know  ..

the #5 leafs look pretty! those baked alien cookies im growing are throwing out some looong arms.  almost going over the top! And those hairs! cant get over how much its covered. looking nice! 

Guest Bigpern333

How do u like them soil beds @dojagrower I seen cap with some beds like that that are on rollers I was thinking of grabbing some just wondering if it’s worth it or just keep my current culture going n single soil pots ...... but seem really nice on space , I want them raspberry cookies I hope jaws releases that one soon I just can’t believe I missed the alien cookies f2 drop at Great Lakes dang it lol 

@Bigpern333

Soil beds are really nice if you are running the same strain but if you run a variety it has to be all in nature lol i have no problems cause majority of the time i mend my bed where all i do is run teas and water for at least 5 wks or till one or two looks hungary then i feed heavy for a week then flush with molasses until the last two wks 

My bed is 3x6 with 2 600 hps alternating

i usually run 25 in that bed but been testing lately so its divid up some buckets, pots etc. But try it not to much work either 

@JAWS Legiondawg

Stoney W Lit

Rasberry Cookies

Got 2 Cargo Cookie so far

2 Trainwreck

Cracked the TW seeds to see if they sprout also the Cargo Cookies

20190809_091323.jpg

20190809_091401.jpg

20190809_091348.jpg

Guest Bigpern333

Dude I I’m gonna try them soil beds next seem easier to water then having to just go bucket to bucket with self watering , I’m so upset I just looked on Great Lakes website all the alien cookies f1 are gonna I grabbed 4 packs of the Tripple meds I cant believe I missed them agian n last time my phone screwed up n didn’t get my order in fast enough n they sold out in 7 min last time there were released with the alien cookies #5 , I just picked of Mac stomper and Mac riddle but I honestly want the alien cookies I need at least 5 packs lol I’m contacting Great Lakes n hopefully there are some orders that don’t get filled I’ll take em lol @JAWS @dojagrower I like the look of the tripe nova and blue lem cookies that looks gnarly nice job 

@Bigpern333 yo brother on them trips ill holler at Jaws and see i doubt it though...that bloo lemon is fire personally didnt think she would be so strong great cross there. But that Tripple Nova is very very good

Welp, I was gaming and did not see the email about Alien Cookies drop until they apparently sold out. WTF, how does a "surprise" drop sell out so quick.................... Does no one work? I surely don't. 🙂

the reason my work sells out so quick is usually because my stock is always pretty low, maybe 20-40 pack's of any given piece is all my vendors get..this one that just happened there were only 16 packs to be had...

ppl are not really slow on the trigger just a lot of them and only a few pack's to be had is all...

working towards making bigger batches as best i can over here, NO ONE want's me to make more pack's more then myself but i can only make so many with my space...yes if i cut down on the number of pieces i make i could increase the number of pack's per piece, how ever that would cause me to become stagnant in the market place...i do admit i have way to many pieces going at any given time and i need to really shorten my list i work with according to my usable space, will i ever do that ahh ya i just don't know i get bored very easy and i like to have lot's of pieces to look and work with...my gfriend is in my ear all the time over that very thing why why why do you have to grow 10-15-20 different pieces i'm like ahh i do not know i have always done it this way and it's hard to look in my tent and only see 4-5-6-7 different pieces that seems overly boring to me...

peace  ..

Archived