Alien Cookies

thetimster

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our has tha dough taste on the inhale and strong chocolate chip on the exhale superb smoke stays in my special lock up besides the Tre Og, Lemon G, looking for that oilspill. Jet fuel or a good cheese

Our has tha dough taste on the inhale and strong chocolate chip on the exhale superb smoke stays in my special lock up besides the Tre Og, Lemon G, looking for that oilspill. Jet fuel or a good cheese

They say that Headbanger is suppose to be diesel idk

• 1 year later...

@dojagrower

haha ya me to it will be nice to have some of these in house for-sure..

i got an s1 gsc going now so if she turns out to be something decent i'll be doing some work with here as well later this year, for-sure going to hit her with the COOKIE WRECK pollen..

peace  ..

Now that should be some serious fire cause these i got now going gonna be equisite another for the shelf lol they looking really nice ..

hope to create some good ones for-sure.

here is a few pics of the f1 i am working with now, have 4-5 cut's in line to in the next round.

peace  ..

4-19.JPG

4-23.JPG

4-28.JPG

4-35.JPG

4-38.JPG

not at this time, how ever i am going to go back and bring back a few things...going to start with some GREEN CRACK OGEE ppl seems to like that one a lot and have been asking for another round, i found and pulled the seeds yesterday so there on deck to get wet in the next seed drop...i have also decided to pop the few remaining CHEM SODA F2 seeds i have in house and thinking about making some f3 for a release later this year and i still have a couple of f1 and a few bc1 seeds as well...

will be dropping some ORANGE BANANA KUSH F1 as well as some BLACK BERRY BANANA KUSH F1..will be looking for both ORANGE AND BANANA from the OBK, and will be looking for the BLACKBERRY ROCK PHENO from the BBBK seeds..

lastly will be testing the STONEY WHEN LIT piece and really hoping she gives me something nice to move forward with...this piece here may be a HOLD piece for me and just use to make other hybrids with..

STARDAWG F1 {CHEM 4 PHENO} * PURPLE KUSH {V2}

peace  ..

FORUM COOKIE F1

this piece i made a few years back, it's seldom seen by any one...might break her out this year for a few new pieces..

have so many pieces ppl have never even seen and some no one has even heard of..

ALIEN COOKIES F1 #9 * GIRL SCOUT COOKIES BC1

was bashed a few time back when i first made this piece, ppl were thinking i was trying to say i had created the FORUM COOKIES strain clearly i was not doing or trying to do/say that..but ya shit kind got stupid so i just stopped talking about it, i purposely spelled it with out the S and explained why that was done but still ya ppl just did not like it much..

peace  ..

g-3-13.JPG

g-3-12.JPG

g-3-14.JPG

g-3-18.JPG

g-3-19.JPG

g-3-31.JPG

g-3-41.JPG

g-3-42.JPG

this is another RARE cookie piece that i made a while back, now this one i just loved and she was/is the shit for-sure..

COOKIE MADNESS F1---ALIEN COOKIES F1 #7 {MOTHER OF THE MAC} * GIRL SCOUT COOKIE BC1

peace  ..

2-6.JPG

2-7.JPG

2-14.JPG

2-15.JPG

2-18.JPG

yet another non released cookie piece.

COOKIE BLAST F1---GREEN CRACK * ALIEN COOKIES F1 {GSC PHENO}

NOT A HUGE YIELDING PIECE BUT DAMN SHE WAS/IS A NICE LOOKER FOR-SURE...

peace  ..

1-39.JPG

1-40.JPG

1-41.JPG

1-43.JPG

1-44.JPG

1-45.JPG

1-47.JPG

1-49.JPG

1-50.JPG

1-51.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bigpern333

I got chem soda cookies going now with chem pie and banana cookies v2 , also got 2 fruity pebbles og fems going n I still have  banana pebbles og and cookie wreck to pop post pics today 

@Bigpern333

very nice indeed, watch those fpog fems got mixed results on those over the years...

would be interested in how those chem pie and banana cookies v2 do for you for-sure...

nice  ..

Guest Bigpern333

@JAWS no problem Ill keep u posted I’m taking pics right now send in next 30 min also got dough ball cookies , banana pebbles og I believe I’ll get the ones I haven’t popped yet out i know I got quite a few left of yours 

@Bigpern333 them strains i had, of his was going good till i got sick lost a lot of his stuff got that Yabba Dabba she straight fire almost had them dough balls they were growing real nice but the few i have right now going really really nice frankly most if not all he puts out is fire its a few here put that good stuff out at times to straight fire, gonna pop some Pineapple Cookies they was made a couple yrs back then run a few clones of a couple others kinda interested in this original pack of the Black Lime Reserve and see whats up with it @Jaws maybe some more Tripple Nova f2s lol

@dojagrower

sorry i never made any triple nova seeds, those were from cannaventure .

i did use his cut he sent me to make the TRIPLE NOVA MED'S f1..

my in house cannaventure  stock.

BLACK DOMINA * KALI MIST
BLACKBERRY COOKIES
BLACKBERRY TRAINWRECK #48
COOKIE WRECK
COOKIE WRECK { CV CUT}
COOKIE WRECK {FEM}
DAFFIE
DAWG JAM 91
EAST COAST COOKIE WRECK
EAST COAST ROYAL DIESEL IX2
EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL {CLONE} * CHEM D BX2 {GARLIC}