Ninefold's top Sativa Strains

Guest nxsov180db

• 2 weeks later...

I was on GLG today and saw ninefold is offering a Panama Red. There is no info on there I was wondering if it is the landrace or the other one with a touch of Indica for shortening flower time.

back in 72-74 Panama Red was around and it fragrance and taste was so good. It was spicy, incense it had a bite and just expanded in your lungs and by the time the joint came back to you you were still coughing and eyes watering. I am all about the taste and terpines. 

Enough memory lane, sorry any info on these seeds?

Gotcha. @herbert Those were a P Red Cross with a very Chem d dom female from Alphakroik called Cannabis. The Panama Red male used was from breeders choice (HHF). 

the females I've grown & seen grown out are very panama dom. Long flower cycles. Outdoors in the right environment they would do well. Indoors not so much. The prize IMO would be to find the rare Chem/pRed expression. 

I believe those to be very old stock though and will speak to GLG about removing. Or at least a germ test to see if still viable. 

I used to have pics but because of data loss here & an intentional data wipe personally...I don't have anymore.    

Thank You Limos,

I am sending an order in to GLG for Silver mountain because I  cant afford the PLL I  covet. I  would not  mind trying to pop a few Panama Dawg in the Spring for my outdoor GG in Sunshine State. I  have had great  luck with Root Riot cubes  especially when I   pre-soak  for 30 minutes.  I  may  send Dragboat a side message and see if  he is interested in allowing me to give a few a whirl.  I  really  want to  keep  strains as close to landrace alive and viable. 

2 hours ago, nxsov180db said:

@Limos any input on Ninefold's most Sativa offerings?

Check out nurple gorilla, K-Band & White Noise has a really nice motivational high. 

Guest nxsov180db
8 hours ago, Limos said:

Yes @nxsov180db SeedPAC made and you can find them at GLG in the Ninefold section. 

Not all will exhibit this beautiful color. 

Good chance of finding one from 1 pack of seeds?

12 hours ago, Words said:

Goodness :Dthat's a beautiful flower @Limos  nurple gorilla looks stellar.

Didn't I tell you brother.

Now what do I have to do, break a leg?

Motivational uplifting Purple bud..

I need that one right there.

Dam she is pretty as the flowers in my garden.

Yes @SeedPAC put out something speacial here 4 sho. I know they are working on the next incarnation but the packs GLG has is it.

BTW There's an awesome lady grower & photographer from Canada 🇨🇦 behind theses pics as well. 🤘🏻🤘🏻

• 10 months later...

Archived