NASA Bruce

TheMan13

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
On 11/14/2017 at 8:54 AM, Limos said:

I guess @TheMan13 has left the building but here is his work...

NASA Bruce at 49 days

IMG_7888.thumb.PNG.f557dc1ca3aa9077b9d4b2bddaff8a01.PNG

She's looking fantastic! wish this was scratch and sniff. Great job.

@Limos ya I sent him a nudge to say thanx for the beans. Hope he returns one day soon.

Gonna pop Nasa Bruce in my spring seed pops for sure. Looks like straight up fire!!!

Nice lookin'  stuff that Nasa Bruce!

He definetly did a god job with this one, no doubt!

Nice coat of frost, no slouch in the yeild department from the look of things.

5a5d225bb1aea_nasabruce.png.e7027bf8ee69f4c02ddd78017d9cc857.png

I had the opportunity to sample 5 phenotypes and suppose I should put my 2 cents in for a smoke report :)

I smoked some that was jarred only a few days and then sampled again with 1 month cure. 

Dense nugs.  Trichomes have small heads yet are in great abundance. 

I am not good at flavor/ aroma descriptions so take this w/ a grain of salt :)

Aroma:  I get citrus (lemon?), a fuel like scent (?), and maybe like burnt rubber?, and light floral.

Taste:  floral and kind of sweet on exhale much like the mom BB3.

Effects:  uplifting and cerebral, good for daytime.  I was focused and able to remain on task.  It's good for doing detailed (yawn) work (like trimming.. ugg).

No anxiety and I was able to function well socially. 

Not harsh.  Expands a little but doesn't send me into coughing fits.

IMHO, this is a great cross that appears (in my limited experience) to express the parents quite equally.

I currently have 2 pheno's in flower and will report on those once cured.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest imiubu

NASA Bruce imi's pheno #7 at chop

mhh2qef.jpg

This little plant went through some trials and tribulations (newbie farmers!) and still turned out just under 2zips of nice dense trichome coated buds.  She is quickly becoming a favorite for myself and those I've shared with.  I have another currently in flower in hydro. I'll do some follow up shots for comparison soon.  I also have another pheno (#2) and I'll pop some shots of that up soon.

close up

q2tLmEN.jpg

No dried bud shots yet, I've been lazy.

Excellent daytime meds for those who like a nice lift off in the a.m. that hangs on for hours.

Guest imiubu

Thanks limos.

<<< someone forgot to note when this was flipped so, I don't know how long she went.  An executive decision was made to take her a bit early due to poor garden management (can you say... backed up? lol) andhad nothing to do with this plant nor the strain itself.  Trichs were mostly cloudy so... I called it :)

I suggest that if you have these beans... run 'em!

30 minutes ago, imiubu said:

I suggest that if you have these beans... run 'em!

These are going in my summer greenhouse grow

those flowers look real nice, perfect fade and all sugary ..... well done :beavisnbutthead:

Right on those are some nice buds...and great yield in that one gallon pot...i may need to pop mine..hows it compare to the bb3? 

16 hours ago, Usstoner said:

hows it compare to the bb3? 

This I would like to know as well...I have the clone  bb3 but haven’t ever flowered her out yet. 

And @imiubu you really rocked that in a 1 gallon container....nice, very nice 👍 

Nice job there my friend. Buds look pretty dense even lower. Have to share one with us. We will be in Lansing on the 10th if your around. Just a suggestion. Lol .After looking at your pics @Oldman michigany budds And myself decided we are going to give it a grow.

On 3/2/2018 at 6:59 PM, Usstoner said:

..hows it compare to the bb3? 

13 hours ago, unregistered190 said:

This I would like to know as well...I have the clone  bb3 but haven’t ever flowered her out yet. 

And @imiubu you really rocked that in a 1 gallon container....nice, very nice 👍 

i got some BB3 buds:shake_hands:

Guest imiubu
On 3/2/2018 at 6:59 PM, Usstoner said:

Right on those are some nice buds...and great yield in that one gallon pot...i may need to pop mine..hows it compare to the bb3? 

Thanks!  I've not grown the BB3 so I don't have experience in how she grows etc...  I have smoked my share though :D  When comparing the NB w/ mom BB3 what I notice most is the flavor on exhale, floral and sweet like mom.  Good heady high like the BB3 also.

20 hours ago, shaggyballs said:

@imiubu Very nice grow, even the lower buds look chunky, what kind of smell is on her?5a9ad9eb411aa_goodjob.jpg.92b7b94e3073ba1e05663668c0dfbcdc.jpg

Ah... there is the million dollar question hu? lol  I struggle describing flavor and aroma, sigh.  I sampled 5 pheno's from @TheMan13 and now my own and the flavor/ aroma's are so very close it's near impossible to differentiate between.  I'll give it a shot... burnt rubber, fuel?, and even a sour milk/ locker room deep funk.  That might not sound appealing yet it is!  Greazy is what she is haha.  On exhale, from all pheno's I've tried thus far, the bb3 shines through, not so much on inhale but rather on exhale is the floral sweetness of the bb3.  Hope my poor description helps.  Pop em if ya got em, I know you will be pleased.

20 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

Nice job sis. Now make sure you jar some up for the cup. :monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon: 

Haha!  This one won't last that long but I have another in flower now and have another going in.  We'll be flush w/ NASA Bruce by cup time :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

18 hours ago, WakeyBakey said:

Nice job there my friend. Buds look pretty dense even lower. Have to share one with us. We will be in Lansing on the 10th if your around. Just a suggestion. Lol .After looking at your pics @Oldman michigany budds And myself decided we are going to give it a grow.

I might be working with Friends of Abrogate that day, not sure.  Give me a shout though I'm always up for a sesh!  Woo woo... grow it, you'll like it :smileys-passing-joint:

I took the NASA Bruce to a Friends of Abrogate (check out Abrogate.org) yesterday and when the meeting began to lag... I lit up a NB bomber.  The gentleman to my left generally smokes his own (he has a tendency to use doobies like a microphone so, he opts out of the circle to avoid forgetting to Ppp haha) but I told him... "you gotta try this, it's a new strain".  He obliged then said "Ooo what is this???"  I told him and the doobie made it's rounds.  Shortly there after the meeting picked up in fervor and everyone was participating, even the folks that had been quiet up til then began interacting.  I guess that speaks for itself... very social herb.

Archived