NASA Bruce

TheMan13

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/1/2017 at 3:01 PM, TheMan13 said:

NASA Bruce (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 13 F4) a couple of months in coco:

5980cf5528a4a_NASABruce2m.thumb.jpg.58ec168f116ed166529e07504ec83917.jpg

I've begun numbering them as they will be sampled next week and sent off to the lab for sexing.  Pictured left to right 4-3-2-1

So I got my Phylos Bioscience plant sex tests, but while microscopically inspecting the plants today I found pistils on over half of them (#2 & #4 pictured above).  I'm not sure if this is due to my power/timer issues last month or the fact that they are now passing their 8th node.  I think I'm going to sit on these sex test kits until I get a chance to work with some more seeds.

On 7/31/2017 at 0:04 PM, Chief Kief said:

For those of you waiting for me to send these out I haven't forgotten about you it's just that @BombBudPuffa is also sending in some donations so I wanted to just try to send it everyone one time. Just an FYI.

Letters are leaving tomorrow fellas. And as BBP said it'll be next round on his crosses.

Anyone dropping beans during the upcoming solar eclipse on Monday the 21st?

598f80ebbfb66_NinefoldNASABruce.thumb.JPG.1cb6e9429684c9a42b3ccbf6f4951609.JPG

Maybe some NASA Bruce seeds would be appropriate ;-)~

#solareclipse  #blastoff #eclipsethis

@TheMan13, after seeing the time and effort you have put into this project.......down to the kick ass logo and packaging of the seeds.......these will be 1st in line for me to run next when I get mine. 

19 hours ago, TheMan13 said:

Anyone dropping beans during the upcoming solar eclipse on Monday the 21st?

598f80ebbfb66_NinefoldNASABruce.thumb.JPG.1cb6e9429684c9a42b3ccbf6f4951609.JPG

Maybe some NASA Bruce seeds would be appropriate ;-)~

#solareclipse  #blastoff #eclipsethis

Hey what happened to your old packaging?

That was cool.

I Missed out on those special little jars and everything inside..

Looking forward to seeing your grand-kidplants develop.

Hopefully someone will journal em.

37 minutes ago, Ilynnboy said:

Hey what happened to your old packaging?

That was cool.

I Missed out on those special little jars and everything inside..

Looking forward to seeing your grand-kidplants develop.

Hopefully someone will journal em.

5990a7a3be1de_NFNASABruce-Copy.jpg.3a87e023093c3bf5cb505cdfa63650d1.jpg

The initial packaging was done with limited resources specifically for the Z-Labs Family Reunion, but these are the same seeds from the same breeding.  Ninefold stepped up to help me package the remaining stock while helping get the Justice Project off the ground as well.  

I believe The_Original_Outkastt is running some NASA Bruce in her O's show.  Hopefully we'll see a few more journals pop up in the coming months as well.  

I hope to offer cannabinoid testing for outstanding flowers produced as well as terpene testing if those numbers are impressive.  

I'll be dropping random pics here along the way.

After we chatted about testing I looked more into chromatography and found a place that offers it for $250 / test in Vancouver. Or alternately 20 tests @100. I will be opting for the latter so if I come across a nice pheno of these I will gladly send one off for you. 👍🏻👍🏻

Guest dansbuds
5 hours ago, TheMan13 said:

5990a7a3be1de_NFNASABruce-Copy.jpg.3a87e023093c3bf5cb505cdfa63650d1.jpg

The initial packaging was done with limited resources specifically for the Z-Labs Family Reunion, but these are the same seeds from the same breeding.  Ninefold stepped up to help me package the remaining stock while helping get the Justice Project off the ground as well.  

I believe The_Original_Outkastt is running some NASA Bruce in her O's show.  Hopefully we'll see a few more journals pop up in the coming months as well.  

I hope to offer cannabinoid testing for outstanding flowers produced as well as terpene testing if those numbers are impressive.  

I'll be dropping random pics here along the way.

mine came in a little jar ..... musta been from the reunion batch . i'm gonna hold off on popping them till i find out about my new possible grow house .... should find out pretty soon .

I've transplanted my NASA Bruce girls into 1 gallon pots of coco and have begun topping them.

59927c307e993_NASABrucecuts.thumb.JPG.28ef4f0b6dfa31eff1280624def5e155.JPG

NASA Bruce #14 & #11 cuts pictured above.  I hope the jar of Remo Roots is still good being 2 years old.

Archived