NASA Bruce

TheMan13

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided to take a few pictures of some of the NASA Bruce girls now in 1 gallon pots of coco before I top/clone them.

NASA Bruce #4

5994c7a6af035_NASABruce4.thumb.JPG.a034d5f0d6b85a9ad1a0df5ad49b38b9.JPG

NASA Bruce #5

5994c804664ac_NASABruce5.thumb.JPG.15ada025d74b4cfc3e54d935b8f70f59.JPG

NASA Bruce #6

5994c845511a8_NASABruce6.thumb.JPG.9b02b023e6bef05bd31e4d70bc0caeb9.JPG

11 minutes ago, Usstoner said:

Looking good bro..how long till you flower? Can you tell yet which way there leaning? Thanks for spreading the love...

I plan to flip them next month once the summer heats passes, as I do not have the luxury of AC.

As to which way they are leaning, I'd have to say the leaf structure and stem rubs seem dominated by the Bruce Banner #3 to me at this point.

I have seen this odd occurrence of young growth nodes both bowing together to the same side of the plant before developing normally on a few different NASA Bruce seedlings.  Any thoughts?

599511ac414c2_Bowinggrowthnodes.thumb.JPG.1ae7a3f375b94fbb22942da384bdc84b.JPG

Guest imiubu

Thought I'd pop this in here for now.  I'll start my own journal as things progress. 

Less than 24 hr. soak,  100% germination.

These will be put into medium at the height of the eclipse today.  Seemed fitting to do so.

And so it begins :)

Y57SpkP.jpg

Thank you for the opportunity to test these!

24 minutes ago, imiubu said:

Thought I'd pop this in here for now.  I'll start my own journal as things progress. 

Less than 24 hr. soak,  100% germination.

And so it begins :)

http://imgur.com/a/4cnZn

Thank you for the opportunity to test these!

Looks like a good start to me :rasta.nana:

Y57SpkP.jpg

20 hrs and 3 out of 7 were ready for soil.....tiny little tails on the other 4 so they will be ready when I get home from work. Appreciate everyone involved getting these to me!

IMG_0833.JPG

Guest imiubu

I want to add; that I scuff my beans in a small match box w/ extra fine sand paper in the bottom and use a cap full of H2O2 in my soak.

I'm not sure if it speeds up the process but I do have excellent results using this method.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived