NASA Bruce

TheMan13

NASA Bruce (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 13 F4)

This is a cross of the clone only Bruce Banner #3 bred by Delta 9 Caregivers pollinated by a select male Apollo 13 F4  from MotaRebel/breeder Mendel's stock.

Pre release packaging:

59488f7508578_NBpack-Copy.thumb.jpg.e10ced711bcc16f6ccbaa57e53dba644.jpg

48 hours wet:

59488fc09aa8a_NASABrucegermination.thumb.jpg.c8397bb53fd3f21fdb1dcd27a1ceca1b.jpg

One week in coco:

59488ff1c59c7_NASABruce1wk.thumb.JPG.faa8eff9b4a60b59d1b2527052ccd04f.JPG

594890e1509b9_TheJusticeProject.thumb.jpg.3288a384cdd434c1bcf46357dc1c7f06.jpg

If some of these beans make it your way, please share your experience and pics here.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knucklehead bob
6 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Love the packaging.

Really cool looking tiny little jars.

I hope this cross turns out better than expected.

Good luck with it @TheMan13

Yeah , that little cork in the little bottle is cute as hell & ya get 13 beans too ? :smileys-passing-joint:

Guest imiubu

I dig the name, graphics 100% germ rate, all above ground and a cute little old school apothecary type bottle to wrap it all up.

Well done. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, knucklehead bob said:

Cool beans man, 100% , they all came up :rasta.nana: I like the bean count in them there little bottles .

I'm going to have to start gifting some of these babies out.  They are going to take up quite a bit more space once I begin transplanting this week.  Hard to make any type of selection at this point though, as they are nearly identical.  Have any extra space there brother ;-)~

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly they've had a rough couple of weeks here.  I had some power issues followed by some timer issues.  All in all the garden saw 12+ hours of darkness for about a half week.  I was surprised by how stressed the plants became and that their water uptake was cut in half.  The NASA Bruce babies have just begun perking back up and are finally being transplanted into solo cups of coco.  I had planned to use gallons, but currently don't have the space, pots or coco.  I'll post up a pic later.

20 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

Should get these in some others hands soon so hopefully there will be some more grows. 

I believe I have under appreciated the plight of Johnny Appleseed ;-)~

364px-Johnny_Appleseed_1.jpg

th?id=OIP.xq1BFFW6ZpTynp-eyvzmcwEsCN&pid 

Once I get squared away I will be dropping mine, maybe next month. 

But I got me some work to do before then. I'm also going to be trying out the Canna Aqua line from Canna Coco. Switching gears is so much fun. 

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you waiting for me to send these out I haven't forgotten about you it's just that @BombBudPuffa is also sending in some donations so I wanted to just try to send it everyone one time. Just an FYI.

Guest BombBudPuffa
23 hours ago, Chief Kief said:

For those of you waiting for me to send these out I haven't forgotten about you it's just that @BombBudPuffa is also sending in some donations so I wanted to just try to send it everyone one time. Just an FYI.

Oh shit dude. Don't wait on me. I had a tooth cut out yesterday and I probably won't get to the PO for a few days.

NASA Bruce (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 13 F4) a couple of months in coco:

5980cf5528a4a_NASABruce2m.thumb.jpg.58ec168f116ed166529e07504ec83917.jpg

I've begun numbering them as they will be sampled next week and sent off to the lab for sexing.  Pictured left to right 4-3-2-1

Guest BombBudPuffa
4 minutes ago, TheMan13 said:

NASA Bruce (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 13 F4) a couple of months in coco:

5980cf5528a4a_NASABruce2m.thumb.jpg.58ec168f116ed166529e07504ec83917.jpg

I've begun numbering them as they will be sampled next week and sent off to the lab for sexing.  Pictured left to right 4-3-2-1

I'm so old lol. The fact that you can even do that still blows me away. How young of a plant can you test?

1 minute ago, BombBudPuffa said:

I'm so old lol. The fact that you can even do that still blows me away. How young of a plant can you test?

They can be sexed from the very first round cotyledon leaf.  At a cost of 15-50 per, it took me this long just to save up for the first few ;-)~

This is what I am going with:  https://www.monstergardens.com/Phylos-Bioscience-Plant-Sex-Test-4-Kits&filter_name=phylos

Archived