PRG Reports

Smokin Joe

This thread will be reserved for smoke/grow reports. Please post your reports, good or bad. There is no replacement for data. Thanks for helping us make your garden sticky :shake_hands:

• 4 weeks later...

DMT DREAM :

Grown indoors from seed.

Medium: Sunshine Mix #4 , finishing in a #5 pot

Lighting: started under floros for 3 weeks, vegged under 400 halide, flowered vertical with NH940 hortilux

Food: Using RO water only, General Hydroponics Flora series , modified Lucas formula , epsom and Koolbloom powder as addatives, Advanced Nutrients PH up.

These plants grew a bit totem polish at first but at about week 6 or 7 in veg , they started to branch out. I topped these, which encouraged further branching but it might not be necessary, depending on phenotype. These has downward clawed leaves and rolled edges throughout flower so in future runs I'll be looking to dial these a bit to prevent that. I feel they need lots of root room once they set into a pot and will probably go a bit bigger than i think i need or flip them earlier. I also ran a clone of one of the phenos, flipping it after 10 days of veg and into a 2 gallon pot. It produced a decent yield of super dense tasty potent bud, and had zero leaf claw or deficiencies, kinda proving to me that these enjoy a roomy home for thier roots.

These plants produce strong beefy stems and branches and required zero support. I did top mine so used stakes and string to pull those branches apart a bit as they like to grow at a steep angle up. There was a fair amount of leaf to bud on the two "berry" phenos and not quite as much on the 3rd. However, these did yield quite well, with the less leafy pheno out yielding the others.

Flowering time I think is safe to say right around 9 weeks and I harvested right about 25 to 30% amber trichomes.

Pheno #1 , cured weight at 2oz 21 grams , virtually no larf and smells of pound cake or muffins with a slightly sweet smooth almost OG kush like background. Not really berry in the sweetness but something. It is "very" good smoke, super dense bud and just coated in trichomes. Chopping up a doob leaves hash on the scissors and the trichomes feel like grains of sugar between the fingers. She rings the keeper bell for sure and is a real nice warm glow of a high but very stony if one over indulges!!

Pheno #2 , cured weight at 1 oz 27grams with some left over larf and budlets in the hash pile. Smells of a sweet and dank berrish aroma , very dank. Has a sweet, maybe berry like flavour accompanied by a bit of pepper and traditional kush background. It is real nice powerful smoke, for evenings or lazing around.... not morning weed hehehe

Phenp #3, cured weight at 1 oz 24 grams and also some left over larf and budlets for that hash pile ;) . Very much like Pheno 2 but has an additonal hashy background and perhaps is the strongest of the 3 in smell and potency. While a bit peppery, she has more of a blueberry pancake syrop along with the same dank kushy smell which all transfers to the taste quite well. I "really" like this bud in particular , cracking the jar and getting that first wiff is immensely satisfying

In the end, my final comments on these ...... excellent 

anyone buying these will be exceptionally happy with the DMT Dream , I give them a solid 8.5 out of 10

detractors - had a hard time rooting these , seemed to react by stalling out longer than normal after topping or deleafing. Seem to need a larger root zone than some varieties. All things that could be controlled by the grower probably.

Have more beans of these and will be growing them this winter for sure!!

my pleasure man ;)

I open these jars and just feel blessed to have this stuff in my garden so really, it should be me thanking you haha!

will do up a report on the Darlin's Net once the next run finishes up as there are more phenotypes to see flowering in my garden, indoors and out before fall harvest.

Archived