jpdnkstr

Bodhi info sharing thread

AVR1
9 minutes ago, Coastal said:

let-us know how they do!

Got the chemDxssdd going now and Geisel x Appalachian.. just getting really big in their solo cups.. 

Thanks for the input.

Hoping for a heavy producer with the chem4x HP

Hoping for good smoke with the Chem91 x Wookie, but my main goal with this one is to find a male to hit to the ISP Chem 91

Tynehead Tom

Yes those 88g13hp crosses hold some spectacular plants.

Sampling that Goji x 88g13 …… She is some really nice smoke. Gives me a strong forhead sensation that lasts surprisingly long after the joint. Like those headrushes from standing up to fast..... nice and relaxing too but not too couchy. Still trying to nail the taste and smells down but there is some kind of musky berry like flavor to it that I really like. Definitely worthy of a second run so I'm glad I have those backed up.

I would say my favorite heavy hitter right now is my cut of Grandma's Hashplant (Irene OG x 88g13hp)….. I'm keeping this cut for a very long time, perhaps years. 

Very strong complex flavors and her potency cuts through anything. Very good back pain meds and perfect for bed time if you take a few extra tokes hehehe.

AVR1
6 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

I would say my favorite heavy hitter right now is my cut of Grandma's Hashplant (Irene OG x 88g13hp)….. I'm keeping this cut for a very long time, perhaps years. 

Very strong complex flavors and her potency cuts through anything. Very good back pain meds and perfect for bed time if you take a few extra tokes hehehe.

You just ain't gonna be happy till you have caused me to grab a pack of that Irene OG x HP are you.  🙄

Paulie73

Purple wookie v2 at 5 weeks.  She smells funky for sure.  

FAE89923-B362-4F41-B29C-75E4A69A648E.jpeg

AA219553-D6F6-464B-96EB-7814333FCC63.jpeg

E4CD41B9-EA34-4A06-B863-4CC0C16427F7.jpeg

4AEF1A07-E7FC-4930-BCCA-157ADDD5C745.jpeg

Paulie73

Amrita at 3 weeks and she a big stretcher 

5EB3160A-4278-4FD2-97B2-B906D201983C.jpeg

4EB6979B-FD0B-4840-82A1-B8EE2FC8A8C9.jpeg

BD734F03-FB28-424D-988A-F7BA13E64FD1.jpeg

AVR1
Posted (edited)

For those who grabbed the Sunshine Head ya'll need to keep an eye on them. Just had one herm at 3 weeks into flower. And I almost never have herm issues (It's been years since I had a herm). This was not a random sack, balls forming at all bud sites along with the female hairs. Not knocking Bodhi gear in anyway, just stating facts. I have another Sunshine Head female and she is looking okey dokey.  All other strains I'm running at the moment are fine too.

Edited by AVR1

Funk junky
Posted (edited)

I'm running bingo pajama, my friend run this first and absolutely loved it has crossed it too many things. But warned that he had one full blown hermit so I will stay vigilant.

I wasn't put off running it though just hope my small selection doesn't shoot me in foot though. At least it won't be can't see the wood for the trees jobby 

Edited by Funk junky

Funk junky
Posted (edited)

Bingo pajama god only knows what week, I got lonely sometime in spring and kept on back burner. 

As I veg on low light regime and they were rootbound they started preparing to go into bloom might give them there wish as do not want to stress?

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0089.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0102.JPG

Edited by Funk junky

vanisleoutdoor

Anyone know what affie bodhi used in his nierika Rm Nigerian x afghani?  Was it his kandahar?

dawn patrol
2 hours ago, vanisleoutdoor said:

Anyone know what affie bodhi used in his nierika Rm Nigerian x afghani?  Was it his kandahar?

Hey Stranger, how's summer vaca???

Sorry can't answer your question :smileys-passing-joint:

vanisleoutdoor
12 hours ago, dawn patrol said:

Hey Stranger, how's summer vaca???

Sorry can't answer your question :smileys-passing-joint:

It's good.  Upisland for a week with family.  Weather's been nice, no real heat waves.  How's by you and yours?

dawn patrol
10 hours ago, vanisleoutdoor said:

It's good.  Upisland for a week with family.  Weather's been nice, no real heat waves.  How's by you and yours?

Bout to die from the heat and no end in sight.

Same ole, same ole for Florida at this time of year..........hoping for an early winter

Paulie73

Amrita (jalalabad Star x strawberry milk) at 6 weeks 

9A93B11B-7412-4D9B-98E1-A05762E03D13.jpeg

619F8977-27A5-4106-8C54-2BB4C696E353.jpeg

E618638B-D985-4D52-A927-40BE7F85E516.jpeg

Pot Boy

Cracked some Goji beans from my first GLG transaction I only had 3 left from the first run of this strain. I had to shut my grow down for a time so I gifted some cuts to a friend who got mites eww.  I was lucky to get 2 females outa the three one short stocky the other is tall and a bit lanky. I have some reasons for not posting up pics but in time I will I just need to get some personal stuff worked out. Anyway to say I am stoked to have this strain back in my garden is a understatement!

Some great info and pics in this thread on Bodhi gear thanks for sharing. I hope soon to share some pics / info of this girl she can produce some killa smoke... 

Funk junky

Bingo pajama after 7 days 12-12 boosted to flower spectrum yesterday causing problems as we have heatwave at mo!

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

IMG_0142.JPG

IMG_0143.JPG

IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

JohnGlenn

Finally flowering a couple Bodhi strains again. Sour butter x 88g13hp smelling like lemon pledge with an unknown sweetness on the back that balances perfectly with that pledge.20190829_205317(1).thumb.jpg.9f6c8e3c22d9e51b5cf69515439b958b.jpg20190829_205345(1).thumb.jpg.59aa95ff876402060bc86ca372a35e97.jpg

The other strain is snow leopard v2. Couldn't get to her to snap a good pic.

JohnGlenn

Realized if I didn't grab pics now, it would probably be chop before you see her. Snow leopard v220190901_005520(1).thumb.jpg.1ae607ae6de2ac9a7405132d284bf533.jpg20190901_005449(1).thumb.jpg.8f14736858d462eff64b302c5e0e7166.jpg

Funk junky

Bingo pajama 1flipped 18th of august

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

IMG_0274.JPG

IMG_0275.JPG

IMG_0276.JPG

IMG_0277.JPG

Canuck
On 6/13/2019 at 11:54 PM, Coastal said:

Hopefully, I did a big pop because it’s summer to chase down a bunch of flavours I’ve been after or  thought might be old or strong.

hoping for a really strong smelling plant, but I think I’ll def find some great smoke and a bunch of keepers or breeders in the process!

Hey @Coastal how did your Wolf Pack search go? I only popped one bean and ended up with a huge producer (225g)of some pretty decent nugs.image.thumb.jpg.3996c8325fcee9c1779bd3c27efb74ca.jpgIts not the best smoke I’ve ever had but respectable.  Would you say it’s worth popping the rest of my pack or would my time spent searching for my next favourite be better spent in the 1/2 dozen other Bodhi packs I have?

BackTriangle

RKUv2

Twin Flame

Higher Primate

Solos Stash

Lemon HP v2

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide. 

Coastal
Posted (edited)

I haven’t flowered mine out yet, I grew them up in cups to sex and found 2 pretty stinky males that I hit the flowers with on the females before I re-veg them so I should get 20-50 seeds too!

overall I would say they are fairly hardy, get big easy and have a nice structure, but I had to really hunt to choose males that had a strong nose so I would say they aren’t the strongest smelling variety for a chem heavy line... but I believe anything that the Appalachia male fathered was fairly strong smoke so it shouldn’t be weak smoke imo..

i did the landos stash and got a nice plant, heard nothing but great reviews on the black triangle, but I would think the wolf pack would be one of the stronger packs there.. I’ll let you know how mine do once they are somewhere nice to finish.

Edited by Coastal

Canuck

Thanks. I think I’ll run a full pack of BT as I’ve heard nothing but great reviews on them.

I kept the clone of my WP and will Look through the rest of the pack next round. Like you say, not the strongest smelling so far but who knows what the rest of the pack holds. Hopefully something with more nose and strength. 

I look forward to hearing about your results. Best of luck and thanks for the info. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..