Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

Guest Paulie73
7 hours ago, dragboatjeffy said:

Well with your permission I am going to put up your pic on the GLG site. And any one else that has pics from any breeder at GLG . We have our new site coming along great and would love to share any pics (or descriptions) you may have on our site.

I’d be honored and you can use anything I post on here.   

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone ran Sky Lotus? I would appreciate any comments or pic's on the strain. I have Googled and pretty much nothing. I'm trying to decide what I want to run this year for F2's

Guest Paulie73
15 minutes ago, AVR1 said:

Anyone ran Sky Lotus? I would appreciate any comments or pic's on the strain. I have Googled and pretty much nothing. I'm trying to decide what I want to run this year for F2's

Sky Lotus v2 (Skywalker OG × Snow Lotus)
--
Another OG synthesis session, this is a Goji OG variant using one of Californias best, the Skywalker OG cut, big, hardy, potent and beautiful she steals the show indoors and out. Expect a stockier robust Goji like plant with lemon pinesol berry aromas and flavors and another stronger shimmering pure berry pheno.
that’s a copy and paste from bodhi strain guide.   I’ve never grown it but Everything crosses with snow lotus that I’ve grown or smoked is fire.  Hope that helps some.  I know it’s hard to find info on some of bodhi genetics.  

Was wondering if someone could make some good recommendations for some good Bodhi outdoor strains.This is what i have to choose from.Im in southern Michigan.

IMG_5435.JPG

2 hours ago, oldschool said:

Was wondering if someone could make some good recommendations for some good Bodhi outdoor strains.This is what i have to choose from.Im in southern Michigan.

IMG_5435.JPG

I'd have a nervous fucking breakdown trying to decide which of those packs to run first.

Don't throw those Bad Dawg beans in a corner either, every Bad Dawg freebies I have ran so far has been damn good weed, Fire as they say

31 minutes ago, AVR1 said:

I'd have a nervous fucking breakdown trying to decide which of those packs to run first.

Don't throw those Bad Dawg beans in a corner either, every Bad Dawg freebies I have ran so far has been damn good weed, Fire as they say

Looking to run at least half of them if i can.I think the more cowbell is out,i heard its very dense bud and gets mold easy outdoors.And yes it is very stressful deciding.Thats why a i came on here.It would be easier to start just the ones that do good outdoors and not waste the seeds or my time.

31 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Looking to run at least half of them if i can.I think the more cowbell is out,i heard its very dense bud and gets mold easy outdoors.And yes it is very stressful deciding.Thats why a i came on here.It would be easier to start just the ones that do good outdoors and not waste the seeds or my time.

The G13/Hp crosses may be your best bet for quicker finish and bud rot resistance. (educated guess)

31 minutes ago, AVR1 said:

The G13/Hp crosses may be your best bet for quicker finish and bud rot resistance. (educated guess)

I would have to agree  with that.Have lots of experience with Indica outdoors.So i can assume that any of the 88g13 crosses will be prominently Indica.

Guest mr. childs
11 hours ago, AVR1 said:

14 hours ago, oldschool said:

IMG_5435.JPG

the wookie crosses usually finish pretty fast for me... all respect due to space monkey especially, but i am much further south than you. envious of you and that ma gooey cross. like @AVR1 mentioned, the bad dawg freebies are no joke. every year i spend too much time contemplating about to what to run next. the snow lotus crosses dont do bad outdoors either. congratulations on making some great choices.

On 3/27/2019 at 6:24 AM, mr. childs said:

the wookie crosses usually finish pretty fast for me... all respect due to space monkey especially, but i am much further south than you. envious of you and that ma gooey cross. like @AVR1 mentioned, the bad dawg freebies are no joke. every year i spend too much time contemplating about to what to run next. the snow lotus crosses dont do bad outdoors either. congratulations on making some great choices.

Decided on Road Kill Unicorn,Granola Funk,Jabba Stash,Space Monkey,Black Rasberry,Sky Lotus and going to try the Gooey 13 which i already started 2 weeks ago.Which is in my Grow Show thread if anyone wants to follow.

IMG_6107.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2019 at 9:01 AM, oldschool said:

Decided on Road Kill Unicorn,Granola Funk,Jabba Stash,Space Monkey,Black Rasberry,Sky Lotus and going to try the Gooey 13 which i already started 2 weeks ago.Which is in my Grow Show thread if anyone wants to follow.

IMG_6107.JPG

Update on seeds.Granola Funk is fully rooted and ready to go,had very uniformed good looking seeds,very strong strain.Black Raspberry second strongest strain had very uniformed looking seeds.Road Kill Unicorn,half the seeds looked good and half the seedlings look bad,half the seedlings look good other half will survive..  Granola Funk,all the seeds looked good and very uniform,but only half the seedlings look good.Space Monkey,very little week looking seeds,Guess what almost everyone of them are barely holding on.Sky Lotus,good looking seeds,but seedlings are very small and fragile.

• Zoot pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Just did some big bodhi pops, got 50/50 on the Artifact 1 afghani x 88g13hp, got 43/48 on the Giesel x Appalachian, and 44/48 on the ChemD x SSDD.

the Artifact 1 x had the biggest seeds I’ve seed in a while and seem really vigorous if anyone wants a plant that puts down some solid roots I think this could be a good potential parent! I notice seeds that get fatter denser roots faster tend to be hardier stronger plants and especially outdoor can yield a lot more it seems to me.

looking forward to the other two as well though... those are the type of back cross / line breeding I can’t resist, and I wish more breeders would think about tightening up the odd line not only for preserving those genetics bit just to do some proper breeeding,lol keep some traits and lines at least..

pretty excited to see if bodhi was right about the artifact 1 x to the sterling skunk line too... I’m going to try to find out!

Guest Canuck
On 3/18/2019 at 7:48 AM, dragboatjeffy said:

Well with your permission I am going to put up your pic on the GLG site. And any one else that has pics from any breeder at GLG . We have our new site coming along great and would love to share any pics (or descriptions) you may have on our site.

Twin Flame. 

8E7BEAAC-10AF-4AF1-91C8-FCACEA335BE1.jpeg

8BBDE3F0-6E6D-4409-8BA0-DE0DE5D862E9.png

Guest Canuck
6 minutes ago, jpdnkstr said:

Wow!, Very nice.

I posted these pics not very far back in this thread. Just re-posted them to DBJ hoping to get them up on GLG. 

Guest Smacky McSmackers
On 3/13/2019 at 2:28 PM, AVR1 said:

Nikah (TKxOMG)

Dropped 2, 2 popped. Hoping for a female,

Have my hands full with testers for awhile so won't get this pack run as swiftly as I like. Had hoped to grab Black Triangle but they sold the last pack 1 day before I got all my pennies collected.

IMG_20190313_142034.jpg

I'm curious how these are coming along and whether either was female or if you drew the...straw.

14 minutes ago, Smacky McSmackers said:

I'm curious how these are coming along and whether either was female or if you drew the...straw.

Both were males. Have a couple more started now

Guest Smacky McSmackers
2 minutes ago, AVR1 said:

Both were males. Have a couple more started now

Bummer. I have a pack coming soon in my next order from GLG, but it's going to be a bit before I can pop them.

I just popped 4 packs.., they where/are a freebie.. Geisel x Appalachia or (chemD x MSS)x(green crack x tres dawg)

basically a whole lot of skunk and chem all together!

Archived