jpdnkstr

Bodhi info sharing thread

AVR1

How are the 88g13HASHPLANT crosses doing outdoors in humid conditions?

Im in the mid atlantic and seems our new weather is akin to the PNW (humid with lots of rain), so I got to make changes in outdoor strains in the future

Strain suggestions are welcome

Edited by AVR1

Kind024

Greetings @AVR1, I can't speak for all the 88g13 crosses.

There are 12 seeded Black Triangle sisters outside under full weather in the PNW at the moment. The wet season has just arrived. So far they are all holding they're own. Not a spot of PM, mold or bud rot of any type, no bug infestations and no sign of intersex. We still have 4 weeks or more left in this season...hopefully. I'll keep you posted if I see anything pop up.

Overall it's been a solid line. Found a few interesting ladies in the bunch from the indoor run. I would recommend this line to a friend.

AVR1
30 minutes ago, Kind024 said:

There are 12 seeded Black Triangle sisters outside under full weather in the PNW at the moment. The wet season has just arrived. So far they are all holding they're own. Not a spot of PM, mold or bud rot of any type, no bug infestations and no sign of intersex. We still have 4 weeks or more left in this season...hopefully. I'll keep you posted if I see anything pop up.

Overall it's been a solid line. Found a few interesting ladies in the bunch from the indoor run. I would recommend this line to a friend.

Thanks man, actually after many hours of research that is my next planned strain to run, indoors anyway. It's suppose to be the cats meow.

On my second Bodhi strain now, Moontang so far so good. Bought Jabba's Stash a few years ago and got a bad taste in my mouth for Bodhi as only 1/2 a pack germed, but trying again hopefully with better luck

Shooter

@AVR1We tried a run of Morecowbell in Jamaica this year. Planted in April and did great until the rainy weather started in September. Mold set in and they were chopped, so I would call that grow a complete failure. There might be some other strains with hashplant in them that would work but the buds on the Cowbell are super dense and just asking for trouble outdoors. IMO. However it's great indoors.

Paulie73

Mango hash plant @ 5 weeks.  

E2ED5B73-6318-469B-86C7-57E9087D538A.jpeg

09A20CDC-88CF-4182-84B3-9AECC9DB71D4.jpeg

03A26C51-226D-4D57-926E-1C2568ED7430.jpeg

B91EA7D0-3E39-4297-A8E0-9A858A39DF73.jpeg

Canuck
Posted (edited)
On 2/28/2018 at 8:45 PM, jpdnkstr said:

Higher Primate(WiFi 43 x Wookie 15) mid bloom, please excuse the spectrum, my single ended hps messes with my phone camera.  I've also been pushing this girl with nutes to see what she likes, hence the curl and tip burn. I received this as a tester, I only popped 7 seeds and she is a winner!  Funky earthy lemon goodness with a great mid line buzz(not too sleepy not too speedy)

IMAG0702.thumb.jpg.ed3c7bc7b1849bee34cb9a70234c6b0e.jpg

Bountiful harvests to all!

Hi @jpdnkstr I have a couple Higher Primate I just flipped and am curious about what I am in for. Can you give me any info about stretch, flower time, phenotypes, nute preference, etc. They are very robust plants and about 30’ topped once.

Edited by Canuck
Technological incompetence.

imiubu
5 minutes ago, Canuck said:

Hi https://www.z-labs.nl/community/profile/24-jpdnkstr/ I have a couple Higher Primate I just flipped and am curious about what I am in for. Can you give me any info about stretch, flower time, phenotypes, etc. They are very robust plants and about 30’ topped once.

If you would like to mention someone type the at symbol and with out a space begin typing the name of who you'd like to mention, there will be a drop down menu

of names to chose from.  Click/ select the correct name and the name will then show up highlighted blue.  Now, that person will be notified they were mentioned 🙂

@jpdnkstr

Canuck
4 minutes ago, imiubu said:

If you would like to mention someone type the at symbol and with out a space begin typing the name of who you'd like to mention, there will be a drop down menu

of names to chose from.  Click/ select the correct name and the name will then show up highlighted blue.  Now, that person will be notified they were mentioned 🙂

@jpdnkstr

Thanks @imiubu 

xxPeacePipexx

Skunk 91...These photos were stolen by someone who can't really take credit for my own work..Revision coming soon....

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_user436025_pic1332368_1413400226.jpg

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_user436025_pic1332366_1413400226(1).jpg

xxPeacePipexx
Posted (edited)

Damn I can smell these now, skunky, Chem, burnt rubber, garlic and more...

Edited by <Peace+War>Pipe

xxPeacePipexx
20 minutes ago, Kingfish said:

Gorgeous Plants Peace - That’s what a I call full spectrum.

Thanks Kingfish, I was lucky with the pack I bought in auction before the SeedDepot went down. The effects were full spectrum as well 😉

jpdnkstr
On 1/3/2019 at 11:19 AM, Canuck said:

Hi @jpdnkstr I have a couple Higher Primate I just flipped and am curious about what I am in for. Can you give me any info about stretch, flower time, phenotypes, nute preference, etc. They are very robust plants and about 30’ topped once.

The stems are kind of weak, but not overly so, they do need a little support.  Stretch is medium-to-high, my pheno doesn't quite double in height but almost.   As far as nutrients are concerned I'm in straight Coco and feed with General Hydro 3 part or Canna Coco or Mega crop, she's not too picky, I usually feed between 1.8 to 2.4 EC( with plenty of calcium and magnesium).  As far as flower time she looks ready after 8 weeks but I usually take her at least a full nine.  I hope you enjoy, she's a new favorite of mine, and my patients.

Canuck

Thanks @jpdnkstr, I’ve noticed the stems are looking a little viney. I have a world class collection of bamboo and will build scaffolding if req. Any pics of finished nugs? I’m super excited about this one. I’ve come across wookie a couple times and really enjoyed it. 

I also have a couple twin flame (goji x wookie) co-habitating the tent, any chance you have any experience with it?

shaggyballs
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Canuck said:

I have a world class collection of bamboo and will build scaffolding if req.

1348d7d9ab22a5cf16ddc30f77816d0f.jpg.0a3f5cfae0e86ed90a849225f4004651.jpgOh, a scaffold builder in the mist..😍

Edited by shaggyballs

xxPeacePipexx
23 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

1348d7d9ab22a5cf16ddc30f77816d0f.jpg.0a3f5cfae0e86ed90a849225f4004651.jpgOh, a scaffold builder in the mist..😍

Wait till Canuck notices that our scaffolding is built with our stems lol

Tynehead Tom

getting ready to run a few vegged up clones of my keeper Grandma's Hashplant again (irene x 88g13hp) in the flower room

got Old School Hashplant, Dragons Blood (original release) and Goji OG x 88g13hp beans on deck in the sprouting cups.

fuck the plant counts...... there's gonna be a Bodhi-ful few months ahead 

:monkey-with-glasses-smoking-smiley-emoticon:

xxPeacePipexx

Anybody got any links for this tried and true gem? I have not yet been able to do any homework in regards to this, even though I know Acapulco Gold well... These will be worked with this year ...

WP_20190105_22_47_06_Pro.jpg

Kingfish
1 hour ago, shaggyballs said:

Is that the poor man’s version “Tower of Babel” @shaggyballs??

GoodEnergyGrower
11 hours ago, <Peace+War>Pipe said:

Anybody got any links for this tried and true gem? I have not yet been able to do any homework in regards to this, even though I know Acapulco Gold well... These will be worked with this year ...

WP_20190105_22_47_06_Pro.jpg

Sent you a PM about it.....I am not sure on the rules of posting info from other public forums.    Seems Bodhi sourced the seeds from someone called Liquid Kid

Kind024

I'd like to learn more about the Acapuco Gold too. There is a pack in the fridge waiting for a rainy day.

Can't wait to see them get worked over by @<Peace+War>Pipe, what are your plans for them?

xxPeacePipexx
2 hours ago, GoodEnergyGrower said:

Sent you a PM about it.....I am not sure on the rules of posting info from other public forums.    Seems Bodhi sourced the seeds from someone called Liquid Kid

Awesome and thanks again brother. Once I have these into the rotation of seeds lined up you know that you are the first that I am going to share the views and notes as well as the beans possibly projected...Glad to see you are still hanging around here brother..Walk in Peace ✌

45 minutes ago, Kind024 said:

I'd like to learn more about the Acapuco Gold too. There is a pack in the fridge waiting for a rainy day.

Can't wait to see them get worked over by @<Peace+War>Pipe, what are your plans for them?

Right on Kind024, looking forward to that rainy day 😊... I have hopes for a few select individual's for a little filial action. Would love to see an open pollination, but that is too far from here to make plans just yet. But regardless what I find, these are destined for a greenhouse 🏡 utilizing light deprivation mid summer at the latest. I have been itching for some sunshine grown Sativa from the past, and I will be also using mesh netting overhead once it gets hot out and this will ensure plenty of u.v. Rays for the energy needed to really bring out the potential in this old lady 👵

OtisCampbell
Posted (edited)

Any lowdown on the new Bodhi drop in the next couple weeks? 😎

Edited by OtisCampbell