Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

31 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

@Packerfan79 bodhi said they where freebies he going to post me a pack and I shoot them to u ok

Seriously? That's awesome.  I know what I am popping next. Thanks yourthe shit Slick rick.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, 3rdCoaster said:

Stuff like this certainly does make for a strong community.  Kinda warms the heart.   Way to go @Slick rick  

images-3.png.4665296118801ad9ae41ccbe9bdb7286.png

ya no kidding..... that's first class right there.

I was listening to the Bodhi Podcast and Bodhi is asking everyone who buys those limited edition Supernatural and Niereka lines to PLEASE F2 them , give them away and request that  the gift recipients do the same to keep it going. 

Guest knucklehead bob
2 hours ago, 3rdCoaster said:

Stuff like this certainly does make for a strong community.  Kinda warms the heart.   Way to go @Slick rick  

images-3.png.4665296118801ad9ae41ccbe9bdb7286.png

2 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

ya no kidding..... that's first class right there.

There is definitely a lot of class 'round these here parts    :weed-light-effects-smiley-emoticon:   

Guest Tommy McCain
On 6/25/2018 at 9:21 PM, herbert said:

I was listening to the Bodhi Podcast and Bodhi is asking everyone who buys those limited edition Supernatural and Niereka lines to PLEASE F2 them , give them away and request that  the gift recipients do the same to keep it going. 

I have some Supernatural Selection Cherry Queen I will be F2ing this fall. I will put something up on here when I do. Would anyone be interested?

Somebody else once said “ Go forth and multiply” being an outdoorsman in subtropical/ tropic zone I have to say may greatest results in my limited experience has been with Bodhi Sat doms, they just seem to want to survive and thrive. So yes I love any f2 from him.i think all things special should be replicated and stowed for the future.

Guest smoaktree369

My bad on last post. just got a tester pack of lush x iraq that’s bodhi’s s.n.s.if there as good as I think I want to make more as soon as I get the go ahead from Mr. B. Part of the deal with testing is he doesn’t want us making anymore until he gets the results just in case there’s anything wrong with the strain I guess. I do also have one pack of cherry queen I have big plans for. If all works out I’ll do my best to get as  many gifted out as possible..

From my understanding he doesn't want folks making more tester seeds because they are still in production for profit. I could be wrong, as I usually am. 

best of fortune with the project. Sounds like a fun cross, hope you find a keeper.

2 hours ago, Tommy McCain said:

I have some Supernatural Selection Cherry Queen I will be F2ing this fall. I will put something up on here when I do. Would anyone be interested?

Yeah bro, im down. I'll have some Black Triangle H2's ready around nov-dec...if the universe is willing. I'd be happy to trade. Looking forward to another pollination project next year. 

2 hours ago, Kind024 said:

From my understanding he doesn't want folks making more tester seeds because they are still in production for profit. I could be wrong, as I usually am. 

best of fortune with the project. Sounds like a fun cross, hope you find a keeper.

What they ask is that you don't breed with any of the tester plants until they have been approved for production.  It has nothing to do with profit.  They just don't want you breeding with plants that may be unstable or carry undesirable traits.  In fact Bodhi often encourages people to F2 his strains, as long as they are for sale or freebie packs, just not the testers.

2 hours ago, jpdnkstr said:

In fact Bodhi often encourages people to F2 his strains, as long as they are for sale or freebie packs, just not the testers.

Right on, i'll have to read that email again...

Guest Tommy McCain
On 7/3/2018 at 1:05 PM, Kind024 said:

Yeah bro, im down. I'll have some Black Triangle H2's ready around nov-dec...if the universe is willing. I'd be happy to trade. Looking forward to another pollination project next year. 

The other two I need to F2 are SSDD and my Goji OG. I am down to less then 20 seeds for both!

8 hours ago, Tommy McCain said:

The other two I need to F2 are SSDD and my Goji OG. I am down to less then 20 seeds for both!

That seems to be the case for everyone...too many seeds to cross and not enough space or time to do it. Either way, you cant go wrong with any of those lines, but a big cherry extract plant would be choice. Supernatural Selection Cherry Queen has my vote. You have the seeds in your hands bro, feel em' out for a bit, they will tell you.

Guest Tommy McCain
19 hours ago, Kind024 said:

That seems to be the case for everyone...too many seeds to cross and not enough space or time to do it. Either way, you cant go wrong with any of those lines, but a big cherry extract plant would be choice. Supernatural Selection Cherry Queen has my vote. You have the seeds in your hands bro, feel em' out for a bit, they will tell you.

Yeah between those and the Coastal Seeds NL 1 crosses...I have my hands full.

Just ordered Moontang from GLG. Not much info on the web that I can find, anyone with pic's, smoke report or comments on this strain?  Thanks for any input

Guest Pacer
On 7/3/2018 at 10:46 AM, Tommy McCain said:

Been eye balling these cherry queens. Got some f2s of blueberryhashplant in the works.

• Zoot pinned this topic

Archived