Bodhi info sharing thread

jpdnkstr

5 hours ago, Limos said:

Ok peeps act fast...the special edition hoodie is what you want. It’s special & you know why. 

Nice!  I can use a new hoodie.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fucking wish.....:(

So disappointed to be missing out on this. 😔

But I haven't got ANY money..... 😢😕

Sooooo..... :beer:

I am just going to sit here... And cry... Alone.,., 💙💚🙏

ya, i'm too tapped out right now to jump on this either. Looking forward to hearing about what's up when people start receiving them tho hehehe

Guest vanisleoutdoor
26 minutes ago, Limos said:

Spoiler alert 🚨 if you ordered and want to be surprised...avert your eyes

Hoodie came today 😎

F03B26C9-BB29-48AF-B148-66CB7398D054.thumb.jpeg.56d1b7cf6c315c2507541f28ee5a3b5c.jpeg

46EBFE01-B85D-4DD6-9648-1664E7531651.thumb.jpeg.6de8ffb68dc9588ccbe9d65227464136.jpeg

still kicking myself for sleeping on this... even more so now.

Guest thebigyeti
5 hours ago, Limos said:

Spoiler alert 🚨 if you ordered and want to be surprised...avert your eyes

Hoodie came today 😎

F03B26C9-BB29-48AF-B148-66CB7398D054.thumb.jpeg.56d1b7cf6c315c2507541f28ee5a3b5c.jpeg

46EBFE01-B85D-4DD6-9648-1664E7531651.thumb.jpeg.6de8ffb68dc9588ccbe9d65227464136.jpeg

Nice! What do you know, or expect about this cross?

@thebigyeti I don’t really know anything other than it was not released or tested. 

We’ll have to see but I’m guessing this might do better outdoor with the Malawi being in there. I have a pack of Malawi x deep chunk as well. 

1 hour ago, Limos said:

@thebigyeti I don’t really know anything other than it was not released or tested. 

We’ll have to see but I’m guessing this might do better outdoor with the Malawi being in there. I have a pack of Malawi x deep chunk as well. 

was that in the other pocket?:D

Nice freebie! Aritifact 1 is an old afghani that has no sweet or lemon, pure acrid I think is what he said on the potcast... mentioned using it possibly to get more roadkill out of his skunk as well... that cross with the '88g13hp male is DLA#5...,

Malawi is an earlier narrow leaf that gets large and fairly dense flowers that are 11-15 week kind of range... very strong stone and high THC... does well in crosses from what I've heard, puts out 20+ thc phenos and 10-11 week phenos. Bet these will be in that 10-12 range... the Malawi I saw had short nice squat structure for NLD too... 

i have the Malawi x Sasquatch by white buffalo seeds I picked out of a jar my friend had.

pretty stoked on this one too! 

Thanks @Limos I almost forgot I ordered that,lol

Thanks @Coastal I wasn’t sure on the artifact 1...kept searching and coming up with Afghani. 

& yeah the Deep Chunk was Malawi Gold...for some reason I thought there was 40 packs made. 

I have another DLA I’ll have to dig it up 

• Zoot pinned this topic

Archived