jpdnkstr

Bodhi info sharing thread

Kind024

Greetings everyone, hope you and yours are happy and healthy.

I'm in search of a 12-14 week sativa (16 weeks tops) to fill the indoor room next cycle. Something more raw and unrefined or maybe the old super silver haze if any is still around or something with that Malawi in it might be fun...if any of this gear is still around...any suggestions on where to find it? I'll have Black Triangle seeds for trade at the end of the season and there are also a few photos of some dead guys around too if those aren't interesting. I'm down to share copies of any cultivars found that make the grade.

Thank you for the consideration.

Packerfan79

I got a pack of summer breeze f2s. They were made from swamp boys original release.  I had some black death x Malawi but I passed them to a buddy. If your interested let me know.  I am a black triangle fan,  so a swap is cool with me. 

AVR1

How are the 88g13HASHPLANT crosses doing outdoors in humid conditions?

Im in the mid atlantic and seems our new weather is akin to the PNW (humid with lots of rain), so I got to make changes in outdoor strains in the future

Strain suggestions are welcome

Edited by AVR1

Kind024

Greetings @AVR1, I can't speak for all the 88g13 crosses.

There are 12 seeded Black Triangle sisters outside under full weather in the PNW at the moment. The wet season has just arrived. So far they are all holding they're own. Not a spot of PM, mold or bud rot of any type, no bug infestations and no sign of intersex. We still have 4 weeks or more left in this season...hopefully. I'll keep you posted if I see anything pop up.

Overall it's been a solid line. Found a few interesting ladies in the bunch from the indoor run. I would recommend this line to a friend.

AVR1
30 minutes ago, Kind024 said:

There are 12 seeded Black Triangle sisters outside under full weather in the PNW at the moment. The wet season has just arrived. So far they are all holding they're own. Not a spot of PM, mold or bud rot of any type, no bug infestations and no sign of intersex. We still have 4 weeks or more left in this season...hopefully. I'll keep you posted if I see anything pop up.

Overall it's been a solid line. Found a few interesting ladies in the bunch from the indoor run. I would recommend this line to a friend.

Thanks man, actually after many hours of research that is my next planned strain to run, indoors anyway. It's suppose to be the cats meow.

On my second Bodhi strain now, Moontang so far so good. Bought Jabba's Stash a few years ago and got a bad taste in my mouth for Bodhi as only 1/2 a pack germed, but trying again hopefully with better luck

3rdCoaster

Somebody say Bodhi?

Lemon HashPlant v2  (Lemon G x 88g13hp)

Taking on an artificial lemon cleaner/green lemons type of funk.  Getting pretty cloudy at 60ish days of 12/12.

IMG_20180924_182706.thumb.jpg.1ceeded67cd0c07719d19a527c1d0a9c.jpgIMG_20180924_182635.thumb.jpg.8ec0b9078c0eed6f2a1f55f9ace145bb.jpg

Edited by 3rdCoaster
added pic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.